This is what keeps me from the rope (Ded Srs)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Sometimes the world weighs very heavy upon me. But when I look in the mirror I always ask myself, "do you look better now than you did this time last year?"
And when I remind myself of this, I am reminded that things have got better, even if just by a little tiny bit. Progress has been made. That mindset is what keeps the rope away from me. Thought you boyos might find some solace in it also.
Its a good cope mindset tbh.
It sounds soy, probably is tbh ngl, but gotta do what you gotta do to cope.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Trust me it's soy

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
such many words

The reality is that even if you aren't Chad, that doesn't mean all women are off limits. It's just a varying percentage that are going to be off limits depending on your appearance. Whether or not you can insulate yourself from being cheated on in western society is an entirely different subject.

I tried to kill myself last summer. I dated a narcissist for 5 years, who convinced me I had BPD and narcissism myself. Turns out I had incredibly low self esteem. I also convinced myself somehow that my eyes were too close together. Huge death sentence, right? I've got a thread up now where I've posted pics and asked for criticism and not a single person has mentioned it. Big time perspective shocks for me. I don't know what my point is anymore. But don't fucking kill yourself. Ascend. Little bit by little bit. That includes your self esteem.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, lildickgirl666, Newguyaround and 1 other person
I'll get a female and name it Stacy. And stacy will love me indeed
Would sound a bit strange saying "I am going to ride Chad" if you had a horse named that tbh now that I think about it.
Stacy is better.

Would sound a bit strange saying "I am going to ride Chad" if you had a horse named that tbh now that I think about it.
Stacy is better.
I wanna fucking ride Stacy broooo