Ibrahim, get the stones

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown, Lorsss and 4 others
Do what it takes

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SikKunt and fobos
Ur a direct proof of blackpill that its all about looks and being a cuck doesnt stop u from getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Beat her up a little. She needs to be taught a lesson.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and fobos
Ur a direct proof of blackpill that its all about looks and being a cuck doesnt stop u from getting laid
Bitches can't settle for one good looking man. They need as much as they can get unless you have a full package

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
I told you she'd cuck you with a guy that works out

You were hoping it was gonna be you
I would never do that to you bro, but imagine all the guys the bitch is texting behind your back :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DarknLost, Einon and 2 others
She's a filthy degenerate whore lusting for another man's throbbing cock

So? She wants to cheat behind your back? I say let her. Do what she thinks she needs to do. If she gets caught yes break up. But if she thinks she can do it and not get caught?So be it. We are all sluts.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos, Pendejo and 3 others
So? She wants to cheat behind your back? I say let her. Do what she thinks she needs to do. If she gets caught yes break up. But if she thinks she can do it and not get caught?So be it. We are all sluts.
I'd suggest to kill her and dump her in a Volcano but ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Einon
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
I would never do that to you bro, but imagine all the guys the bitch is texting behind your back :feelsbadman:
She's basically orbiting me because I mog subhumans that follow her. Chad's like this guy are not even gonna go for her because they have better options. Her thirst for long dick Chads is what calls for stoning.

I'm not gonna break up I'm just gonna fucc. I thought about LTR her but nah.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
She's basically orbiting me because I mog subhumans that follow her. Chad's like this guy are not even gonna go for her because they have better options. Her thirst for long dick Chads is what calls for stoning.

Post pics of hole

• +1
I thought about LTR
Worst thing you could do, don't fall for that meme.
There was a thread on .co explaining how stupid it is to go LTR route with ANY foid.

• +1
Reactions: fobos

What she look like?

Is she attractive?

have rapey sexy fun time with her

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, The Dude Abides and fobos
No bro I respect her decision to be a whore, that's totally powerful!
take away her phone and lock her in your basement. foids these days just cannot be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and SikKunt
its so fucked up. Shes into because you mog her but she will still flirt with any chance she has of getting better. I say fill her with dread by making her think your gonna leave. If your woman doesn't mate gaurd shes too comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
its so fucked up. Shes into because you mog her but she will still flirt with any chance she has of getting better. I say fill her with dread by making her think your gonna leave. If your woman doesn't mate gaurd shes too comfortable.
I'll do my best to do some emotional damage

Worst thing you could do, don't fall for that meme.
There was a thread on .co explaining how stupid it is to go LTR route with ANY foid.
link?

• So Sad
I've been trying to find it back for a while but I just can't :( I can't even search for titles because I'm not a member on there. Sorry bro but It was a very good thread, even got pinned for a bit.

I've been trying to find it back for a while but I just can't :( I can't even search for titles because I'm not a member on there. Sorry bro but It was a very good thread, even got pinned for a bit.
ok thanks tho. @Ritalincel can you help us bro? wait fuck you're banned on there I think.

• +1
I would suggest you fallate a shotgun.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Jfl
Sucks to be sub8

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

its not cheating when you dont know about it theory. JFL go suck a cock you fag

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Swagwaffle
he looks like a recessed chin manlet bro wdf

dump her immediately

at least confront her about it or cuck. do you think a girl would dare like a flattering guy pic if she was involved with a guy she loves?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and The Dude Abides
ok thanks tho. @Ritalincel can you help us bro? wait fuck you're banned on there I think.
Hey br0 I found it
https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides and fobos
Hey br0 I found it
https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/
"Women are designed to look for the next best thing constantly"

• +1
Let's test how faithful she is bro. I'll dm her and we'll see if she can resist a giga chad like me

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, fobos and SikKunt