This is what my girlfriend likes on IG while texting me

a giga chad like me

Hey br0 I found it
https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/457.jpg?1556405722
sepelion
Honk Honk!
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages716
Jun 24, 2019
You know how little children, they have toys, and they play with them for a day or two, then they don't give a fuck about those toys.

Then they want to get into everything else they haven't touched. They have a whole room full of expensive fucking toys, but they're more interested in your computer mouse, or your water bottle because they see you drinking from the water bottle so it must be better than the bottle they have.

Women are developmentally never past the age of 2. Women revolve around children historically, because they are children mentally. Good men made the choice to keep women in that role of childmaker and homemaker, because they knew that if they let her off the leash, she'd just go around town trying to touch all the shiny cocks other girls wanted, while the majority of men became nothing more than the unwanted toys in the pile.

And society declines. "Women's rights" in reality was the right of the Jew to halve the cost of labor, double his taxable workers, and women to become cumdumpsters for random men, and use decent men as betabux who they'll cheat on and fuck in court, lie about with false charges, etc.

ive been honked

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Well, most girls are whores which I mentioned a few times so you can’t be surprised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So? She wants to cheat behind your back? I say let her. Do what she thinks she needs to do. If she gets caught yes break up. But if she thinks she can do it and not get caught?So be it. We are all sluts.
I hope you get murdered
Op I hope you broke up already

I dont see a big deal is all she does is like a picture of some random model.

Fobos curious y u haven’t roped