This Is what .org users Imagine themselves

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

"I'm Just a 6 Bro, it's over" - laughs behind the monitor

Too bad you're a 6 for real and it's over because you're awaiting for girls to approach you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: John124, gymmaxedhorse, rand anon and 4 others
I don’t watch Jew toks please delete

What's with this propaganda to get men to approach and simp for women?

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and edodalic29
What's with this propaganda to get men to approach and simp for women?
It happens in every animal Kingdom idk where you got the info that females usually do the approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It happens in every animal Kingdom idk where you got the info that females usually do the approach
Very weak argument, Muh animal kingdom.
This made me cringe hard, imagine thinking we are birds lmao

We don't even live in a natural environment anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and edodalic29
Very weak argument, Muh animal kingdom.
This made me cringe hard, imagine thinking we are birds lmao

We don't even live in a natural environment anymore.
its utter cope thinking that humans have somehow managed to surpass their hormones, impulsivity, desires etc and that we're oh so high and a;;mighty unlike all those other mammalian species just because we're so heckin smart
if that was the case, the blackpill wouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and the BULL
its utter cope thinking that humans have somehow managed to surpass their hormones, impulsivity, desires etc and that we're oh so high and a;;mighty unlike all those other mammalian species just because we're so heckin smart
Legit that statement contradicts blackpill itself
If we weren't Animals we wouldn't select for best looking face, we would have another idea of best genetics

It doesn't matter if we surpass those instincts or not, we no longer live in natural settings that allow us to manifest them.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Legit that statement contradicts blackpill itself
If we weren't Animals we wouldn't select for best looking face, we would have another idea of best genetics
Since you're so strong and secure about this belief, to which animal do you believe our mating correlates more to? To mantises, dolphins or perhaps a bird?

It doesn't matter if we surpass those instincts or not, we no longer live in natural settings that allow us to manifest them.
they are being manifested, just in a different form
hypergamy, social hierarchies, discrimination of the weak and "genetically inferior", war - all the result of our "insticts"

just because we dont hit each other on the head with clubs anymore doesn't mean we're not animals at will to our biological desires

that's just alexbrown after he got his hair bleached

he's packing too ofc, no homo aha

perfect BBC pheno

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
they are being manifested, just in a different form
hypergamy, social hierarchies, discrimination of the weak and "genetically inferior", war - all the result of our "insticts"
Ants and many more animals have similar traits, do you think every ant in the colony approaches the queen? Jfl
Dolphins rape females, birds dance for female attraction, male sea horses get pregnant, many female animals raise offspring alone and die in the process. I don't even know why people keep saying muh animal kingdom, yet can't say to which animal our reproduction "instincts" is similar to, just like to generalize.
just because we dont hit each other on the head with clubs anymore doesn't mean we're not animals at will to our biological desires
I don't even know why you wrote this

It happens in every animal Kingdom
no it doesn't for almost all birds, the females approach the male
because they seen that he might be good stock, check him out
and if he ain't up to par they leave
but they are definitely approaching

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
Ants and many more animals have similar traits, do you think every ant in the colony approaches the queen? Jfl
Dolphins rape females, birds dance for female attraction, male sea horses get pregnant, many female animals raise offspring alone and die in the process. I don't even know why people keep saying muh animal kingdom, yet can't say to which animal our reproduction "instincts" is similar to, just like to generalize.

I don't even know why you wrote this
when people say humans are animals/belong to the animal kingdom in a philosophical sense they're implying we're still slaves to our illogical biology
for example, humans as a species generally aspire to be and worship intelligent individuals who invent things and thus progress civilisation
yet your average female and male would rather sleep with (have kids with) someone of the opposite sex who has the most sexually dimorphic features because it satisfies their hormonal needs and desires

jordan barret, sean o pry, broderick hunter will enlighten something among a females brain/ make females feel a certain way no einstein, stephon hawking or isaac newton could ever dream of

Its 2022 brother … Womens egos are higher than they have ever been . Even landwhales think they’re 10s . Im not approaching without choosing signals

Its 2022 brother … Womens egos are higher than they have ever been . Even landwhales think they’re 10s . Im not approaching without choosing signals
Ok keep living in your Little bubble.

That's not how it works. Instincts are instincts. They manifest irrespective of the environment, else they wouldn't be instinctual.

when people say humans are animals/belong to the animal kingdom in a philosophical sense they're implying we're still slaves to our illogical biology
for example, humans as a species generally aspire to be and worship intelligent individuals who invent things and thus progress civilisation
True, but where does it say anything about males mainly doing the approaching boyo?
yet your average female and male would rather sleep with (have kids with) someone of the opposite sex who has the most sexually dimorphic features because it satisfies their hormonal needs and desires
jordan barret, sean o pry, broderick hunter will enlighten something among a females brain/ make females feel a certain way no einstein, stephon hawking or isaac newton could ever dream of
Basic lookism, idk what this has to do with my point

That's not how it works. Instincts are instincts. They manifest irrespective of the environment, else they wouldn't be instinctual.
Jfl, try manifesting your dominant male nature, see if environment is irrelevant

Ok keep living in your Little bubble.
sorry but i cant help but feel like a beta simp bitch if approaching a girl who has no intrest in me , Thats just me idk . I have more success when women approach

True, but where does it say anything about males mainly doing the approaching boyo?

Basic lookism, idk what this has to do with my point
In every animal Kingdom males do the approach, doesn't matter if by chirping or showing the tail. We as humans have different Means of approaching but it's mainly the male that do It. The fact that y'all have huge egos Is another story

Last edited:
Jfl, try manifesting your dominant male nature, see if environment is irrelevant
Hahaha, you think that men nowadays can't be instinctively dominant because of the environment? There's plenty of dominant men nowadays. Besides, all men feel an instinctual incentive to act in masculine ways, and they will go to various lengths to manifest it; just because the success of it is variable in today's day and age doesn't mean that masculinity died or some shit. unless you mean to say that being a dominant male is going around raping people or something

• +1
Reactions: the BULL