This is what Reddit calls “Brutal Honesty”

he should be murdered so he doesnt reproduce, disgusting subhuman legit 1.5/10
fuck reddit, disgusting bluepillers

this is how people stay bluepilled
We need Breivik back to get rid off leftists.
They are causing more incels by allowing these goblins reproduce.

Even the glasses tilt because of his deviated septum. The comments are hideous, better tell him the truth so he can improve, also ethnic, probably curry.

MSE + Bimax with CCW rotation + rhinoplasty + jaw fillers/impants + canthoplaty + botox to lower eyebrows + UE fillers + zygos implant and then maybe he'll be a 6 or 6.5 depending on how successful the procedures are.
Add LL and clavicle lengthening.
Hes probably a candidate for Lefort IV or even Lefort V if he can't succeed at gymmaxing.

someone link him this thread and screenshot his response

mogged by

Hrazor Hramon

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
He just needs a haircut

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Amiugly is the best one tbh. If you are a dude that looks good, the females and gays will make sure to tell you so. I hardly see any bluepill on there tbh. I got rated 7/10 a shit ton and that's what I am tbh.
Are you for real?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
It feels like a legit 4,5 psl would end with lower rates than this guy on the same sub.
If I remember correctly from another thread someone from here chadfished as Chico on truerateme and they barely rated him a 6 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry, CursedOne and NVRH
Sometimes I think they're just extremely ironic and we don't get it
This shit can't be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If I remember correctly from another thread someone from here chadfished as Chico on truerateme and they barely rated him a 6 :lul:

When they feel the guy looks legit good they start to cope.

"Hm Brad Pitt ? Not my type"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Are you for real?
Yes if you average out the ratings you get, you will get generally what you are. I posted 4 times and the average reaction I got was "Good looking" which translates to a 7/10 (PSL 5.25) It lined up with what i thought of myself.

Yes if you average out the ratings you get, you will get generally what you are. I posted 4 times and the average reaction I got was "Good looking" which translates to a 7/10 (PSL 5.25) It lined up with what i thought of myself.
How more accurate are PM ratings from girls only? They got no reason to virtue signal on pms right

How more accurate are PM ratings from girls only? They got no reason to virtue signal on pms right
Nah if they pm me first then they that's where they would say "you're a 10" but when pm'ed first, it was generally the same result.
The poll option sucks though, everyone gets 5-7/10 no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Nah if they pm me first then they that's where they would say "you're a 10" but when pm'ed first, it was generally the same result.
The poll option sucks though, everyone gets 5-7/10 no matter what.
I pmed 3 girls so far and was rated a 6, a 7, and 7.5, with all girls saying i am very cute and giving me from 16 to 18 years old when asked how old I look like (I'm 24) is this accurate?

aye people on reddit yall aint shit

he looks that one guy off of superbad bruh
Capture

I pmed 3 girls so far and was rated a 6, a 7, and 7.5, with all girls saying i am very cute and giving me from 16 to 18 years old when asked how old I look like (I'm 24) is this accurate?
100%. The virtue signaling on amiugly isn't even calling a subhuman a potential 10. It's just not telling them they aren't subhuman and instead just below average. The best ratings you can get are from girls themselves tbh. If they saod "very cute" they mean it. If they said "about a 6-7/10, you're okay" they didn't mean the rating.

• Woah
Almost over for this guy and Im not a pessimist type

Shit tier frame, gymcelling wont help him much, balding, crooked nose, Turkey neck, jaw 404 not found etc

He needs a nosejob, hair transplant, minoxidil and roids(to help his shitty frame and neck)

And thats just the softmaxxes
He also needs bimax and almond eye
500k for Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
100%. The virtue signaling on amiugly isn't even calling a subhuman a potential 10. It's just not telling them they aren't subhuman and instead just below average. The best ratings you can get are from girls themselves tbh. If they saod "very cute" they mean it. If they said "about a 6-7/10, you're okay" they didn't mean the rating.
Well idk then this sounds too good to be true because I've been rated by men a PSL4 - 4.75 max (so thats 5/10 - 5.75/10 max in normie scale).

I am ioiless complimentless irl, so something is not right here

Well idk then this sounds too good to be true because I've been rated by men a PSL4 - 4.75 max (so thats 5/10 - 5.75/10 max in normie scale).

I am ioiless complimentless irl, so something is not right here
Just because you are PSL 4-4.75 doesn't mean you don't have appeal. Also like PSL leaves no room for flaws. You're getting compared to MM's for the slighest features. Women are comparing you to everday guys they see outside. Chads are rare already, and PSL 6.5+ MM's are even more rare.

• +1
@Over you can also pm me a pic and I'll rate you.

• +1
Just because you are PSL 4-4.75 doesn't mean you don't have appeal. Also like PSL leaves no room for flaws. You're getting compared to MM's for the slighest features. Women are comparing you to everday guys they see outside. Chads are rare already, and PSL 6.5+ MM's are even more rare.
Where can I dm girls that are willing to give rating? Its very hard to find them on reddit because it's men dominated. I want to get rated by at least 10 girls to get most accurate rating.

Also I am prettyboy with low dimorphism. High IQ users i trust gave me these ratings.

Where can I dm girls that are willing to give rating? Its very hard to find them on reddit because it's men dominated. I want to get rated by at least 10 girls to get most accurate rating.

Also I am prettyboy with low dimorphism. High IQ users i trust gave me these ratings.
I do agree that it is hard to find women willing to give ratings. I would just post on reddit and have mostly women and gays just comment and rate me. You should try posting yourself on amiugly and see the comments. Idk if that's something you wanna do if you don't wanna dox yourself. But tbh i can give you rating as I tend go look at different aspects than most PSL users.

• +1
What's his PSL?

2?

I thought he was already 9/10

I feel like they're all just mentally ill over at reddit, bipolar, schizo. You have to be totally detached from reality to write shit like that.