This is what regret looks like

How do you even prove to these hoes you're real

The delusion is fucking insane
I even sent this bitch pics of Maher + his gf and kid
I said that she changed after pregnancy and that I would leave them for her :lul: :lul: :lul:

Until this

View attachment 2606561View attachment 2606563View attachment 2606564View attachment 2606565View attachment 2606566View attachment 2606567View attachment 2606569View attachment 2606571View attachment 2606572

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

The man of her dreams, a 6'6 giga chad willing to commit long-term, and even forgo a current relationship + baby

She was this close to achieving her wildest dreams
View attachment 2606579

Before a based jock swiftly pulled the rug out from underneath her and foiled her plans entirely

200.gif
You need to post more good threads.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
anyone who is willing to show me why women with past high body counts ( cause likelyhood of cheating on u is unkown, if hypergamy is really as bad as they say here, she will leave u for chad even if she had 1 body before right ) are damaged goods and can provide a single piece of actual scientific evidence that she is less worthy of LTR, im open to it. im not saying i know, i havent researched the topic and im open to the possibility that i should give a fuck and its not just a bunch of the usual baseless misogyny BUT - arguements about infections are mostly false/overrated ( cant be bothered to explain plus already in TLDR territory but i know a fuckton about immunity ) and the whole "loose pussy" thing is ignorant dicklet cope, i have fucked a milf who has given natural birth and she was hella tight, not even mandigo has more girth than a fucking baby's head, it doesnt stay streched out obviously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AsGoodAsItGets
Bro ‘I won’t be having sex with you the first few dates’

She’s saying this to a legit male model. Wtf it’s over for everyone now.
Imagine taking what she is saying at face value, if we lived in a world where Maher was unable to fuck in the first date then you would still be a virgin, you fucking autist

Didn’t do that the last 30 times
And you know that because...? Exactly you have no way of knowing whether she did or did not pretend like she was gonna make all of those guys wait too.

I said that she changed after pregnancy and that I would leave them for her :lul: :lul: :lul:

Until this

View attachment 2606561View attachment 2606563View attachment 2606564View attachment 2606565View attachment 2606566View attachment 2606567View attachment 2606569View attachment 2606571View attachment 2606572

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

The man of her dreams, a 6'6 giga chad willing to commit long-term, and even forgo a current relationship + baby

View attachment 2606579

Before a based jock swiftly pulled the rug out from underneath her and foiled her plans entirely

200.gif
makes me want to rot forever and this post is unbelievably cringe grow up

Ti boba slatzgardent origenen ruft delb. Ju kono.

anyone who is willing to show me why women with past high body counts ( cause likelyhood of cheating on u is unkown, if hypergamy is really as bad as they say here, she will leave u for chad even if she had 1 body before right ) are damaged goods and can provide a single piece of actual scientific evidence that she is less worthy of LTR, im open to it. im not saying i know, i havent researched the topic and im open to the possibility that i should give a fuck and its not just a bunch of the usual baseless misogyny BUT - arguements about infections are mostly false/overrated ( cant be bothered to explain plus already in TLDR territory but i know a fuckton about immunity ) and the whole "loose pussy" thing is ignorant dicklet cope, i have fucked a milf who has given natural birth and she was hella tight, not even mandigo has more girth than a fucking baby's head, it doesnt stay streched out obviously.
used property tbh

Imagine taking what she is saying at face value, if we lived in a world where Maher was unable to fuck in the first date then you would still be a virgin, you fucking autist

And you know that because...? Exactly you have no way of knowing whether she did or did not pretend like she was gonna make all of those guys wait too.
Kys cunt I’ve made a lachowski fish and had foids do the same and when I said ‘nah I’m looking to fuck first date’ they unmatch these girls were mtbs as well you don’t know nothing.

If a girl decides she’s settling down she will hold out regardless if you mog or not

Kys cunt I’ve made a lachowski fish and had foids do the same and when I said ‘nah I’m looking to fuck first date’ they unmatch these girls were mtbs as well you don’t know nothing.

If a girl decides she’s settling down she will hold out regardless if you mog or not
You can cope however you want, but I honestly don't understand why you are choosing to be this delusional, girls unmatching what they believe to be a potential catfish cuz he said something bold doesn't mean shit, things would be different once they went on the date and weren't communicating through a screen, but lol at expecting me to believe that's a common occurrence anyway, sure bro girls on Tinder turn down literal gigachads and then have sexual convos with guys like you :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nanefer, tasmanian devil and WishIwasChico
Would she take Otis's big Cat 5 dick in Mexico?
This is exactly the autistic schizo type of interruption @Corleone was talking about. How do you look, btw?

I'm afraid I can't do this anymore. You really need help mate, ignored for now. 100,000 shitposts instead of them getting help closer towards actual success.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Corleone and Xangsane
This is exactly the autistic schizo type of interruption @Corleone was talking about. How do you look, btw?

I'm afraid I can't do this anymore. You really need help mate, ignored for now. 100,000 shitposts instead of them getting help closer towards actual success.
bewwy wub

Until this

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

View attachment 2606579

200.gif
dnr most of it but 26 bodies is absolutely wild

She’s virtue signalling

If she met up with someone for drinks, she’d fuck them easily

Never mind a 6’6 male model

I’ve had plenty of girls say the same shit to me then it’s the inevitable “I don’t usually do this”
Girls will even say “I won’t fuck you” during a date but still end up fucking after an hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
thanks for making my day OP

Until this

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

View attachment 2606579

200.gif

LOL too funny.

Did you get the profile verified somehow?

He used to be a normal guy with a bit low T levels when it came to his choice of girls, but I don‘t know what happened to him since.

Until this

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

View attachment 2606579

200.gif
He’s done

He used to be a normal guy with a bit low T levels when it came to his choice of girls, but I don‘t know what happened to him since.
Back when it was 1000 posts. Lots of attention seeking twats here instead of those creating or asking for help (besides the funny, when it's NT).

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I miss humbling these hoes :feelswhy:

Last edited:
They never regret or change cuz they are better now. Its just bills and aging has shown its effect now.

Look at how much girls write when they think they’re talking to chad lmao. They aren’t even feisty about it either, as if they’re talking to their boss or some shit

This is so brutal compared to the avg experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back