This is what slayers at college look like

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain

Tall, jacked, tatted D1 athlete with sub 90 IQ cooming in the same hoes the studyceller in STEM will betabuxx 10 years down the line. Utter brootal tale of two cities

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pride, AscensionUwU and 41 others
just moneymax bro

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Thank god there isnt niggas like this in my classes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscensionUwU, Nick.Harte and 11 others
Lucky bastard...

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
That’s the south, more than half the niggers in the country live there.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and AspiringMogger
too much facts

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Male him white and its over for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, CreepyJewel1, \/orman and 6 others
B-b-but I thought low T pretty boys and Changs were the real slayers! He is low IQ he only pulls low quality sheboons meanwhile they pull HQNP Stacie’s!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pride, nope and 15 others

Tall, jacked, tatted D1 athlete with sub 90 IQ cooming in the same hoes the studyceller in STEM will betabuxx 10 years down the line. Utter brootal tale of two cities

most likely to enter NFL draft too😭😭 So its over for yall STEMcels.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro and AspiringMogger
B-b-but I thought low T pretty boys and Changs were the real slayers! He is low IQ he only pulls low quality sheboons meanwhile they pull HQNP Stacie’s!
Niggas gotta cope somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, blackpiller954 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Muh muh have broccoli hair or curtains and be a skinny fag. PRETTYBOYS CUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jfl at those retards. You are supposed to have both sex appeal and aesthetics. But I’ve seen girls complaining how every guy looks the same (muh prettyboy maxxing) and I don’t live in the west. Can’t imagine how it’s in the USA and i also saw a prettyboy try to hug a jb and she pushed him away. Jfl at those sissies

Only sex appeal they have is for Tyrone :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Muh muh have broccoli hair or curtains and be a skinny fag. PRETTYBOYS CUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jfl at those retards. You are supposed to have both sex appeal and aesthetics. But I’ve seen girls complaining how every guy looks the same (muh prettyboy maxxing) and I don’t live in the west. Can’t imagine how it’s in the USA and i also saw a prettyboy try to hug a jb and she pushed him away. Jfl at those sissies

Only sex appeal they have is for Tyrone :lul:
Pretty boy twinks have more appeal to younger foids, not saying they don’t get pussy but a Maesthetic guy with dimorphism slays 10x more than he ever could

Back in HS all of the athletes and thugmaxxer niggas legit had harems of bitches with them lmao shit was brutal

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, try2beme, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
Pretty boy twinks have more appeal to younger foids, not saying they don’t get pussy but a Maesthetic guy with dimorphism slays 10x more than he ever could

Back in HS all of the athletes and thugmaxxer niggas legit had harems of bitches with them lmao shit was brutal
That's what i'm saying

• +1
nah bruh, you need to be skinny, do retarded dances on tiktok and have a hairstyle that resembles the janitor’s mop.

No way a tall jacked athlete gets pussy in college
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, sportsmogger, jacobthrows and 9 others
nah bruh, you need to be skinny, do retarded dances on tiktok and have a hairstyle that resembles the janitor’s mop.

laughs cage GIF
Why’s your profile private tough guy?

laughs cage GIF
Doesn’t help his face is better looking than 95%+ of the male population

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
This is cope. Vinne Hacker(at the same height) and Jacob Elordi would mog him

laughs cage GIF
Of course, he gets pussy, but the male TikTokers get more more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11097
the BBC takeover has begun, curries will be next to steal foids from us

• JFL
Niggers can't be slayers

Slaying is reserved for white Chads

Do you seriously think any girl would pay attention to this nigger if prime Gandy or Hexum stood next to him

A strong ape is still an ape. There is a reason no nigger is a PSL God, despite all the propaganda kikes keep pushing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Pikabro, Sprinkles and 1 other person
He’s built like a twig
Just kick him in the shins and run lmao

• JFL
so much mayocel cope in one thread not worth responding to

jbb + athlete is very real in terms of getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: Pride, thereallegend, nope and 5 others
Ugly dyel nigger, I'd deport that shit back to africa and execute all the race traitors who touched that filth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
Lmao what a dumb nigger. Useless for the world. Hope some based officer shoots him dead in a traffic stop or sth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901 and OGJBSLAYER
just be a d1 jacked athlete i never knew it was this easy!

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and g0op
It is what it is
Kanye West Shrug GIF

Niggers can't be slayers

Do you seriously think any girl would pay attention to this nigger if prime Gandy or Hexum stood next to him

A strong ape is still an ape. There is a reason no nigger is a PSL God, despite all the propaganda kikes keep pushing
Huh, you're right. Never thought of that.
IMG 3868

least retarded .org member

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Does anyone honestly deny this? Are they serious?

This post got 25 reps and I legit just copy and pasted a TikTok. Whereas when I make serious detailed posts I get fuck all. What a time for org

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, OGJBSLAYER and Kamui

Lol this guy might actually be retarded 😂 bro got hit in the head one too many times

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Niggers can't be slayers

I swear to god if you were standing in front of that dude OP posted you’d keep your head down at all times and wouldn’t say shit

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
This post got 25 reps and I legit just copy and pasted a TikTok. Whereas when I make serious detailed posts I get fuck all. What a time for org
gotta feed their low attention spans somehow

• +1
This is cope. Vinne Hacker(at the same height) and Jacob Elordi would mog him
Niggers can't be slayers

Ugly dyel nigger, I'd deport that shit back to africa and execute all the race traitors who touched that filth.
Lmao what a dumb nigger. Useless for the world. Hope some based officer shoots him dead in a traffic stop or sth

• +1
Reactions: nope, Researcher of Incel and mulattomaxxing
Niggers can't be slayers

Aren’t you curry?

Aren’t you curry?
And ?

All Pakistanis have Aryan blood in them

This makes us superior to all niggers

Don't talk to me about your so called smv, which has been plummeted by Kike propaganda. It's not that difficult to brainwash a small percentage of foids into liking a certain demographic.

Caucasoid > Mongloid > Niggers ( Homo Erectus )

And ?

Don't talk to me about your so called smv, which has been plummeted by Kike propaganda. It's not that difficult to brainwash a small percentage of foids into liking a certain demographic.

Cucked. You seem to be BWC only. Same as curry women.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
FSU is literally known for being the BBC whore university, blackcels can easily get laid if they enroll at FSU just due to the amount of hoes who beg for black dick

• Woah
I wish I was 5/10 black with a huge cock.

And ?

Cucked. You seem to be BWC only. Same as curry women.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger