This is what slayers at college look like

Their future wives are getting fucked on by niggas like him rn as we speak

Can’t wait to gymmax and get tatted fuarkkk
frrrrrrr

And ?

All Pakistanis have Aryan blood in them

This makes us superior to all niggers

Don't talk to me about your so called smv, which has been plummeted by Kike propaganda. It's not that difficult to brainwash a small percentage of foids into liking a certain demographic.

Caucasoid > Mongloid > Niggers ( Homo Erectus )
pakistan L

pakistan L

Sandnigger

b-but I thought low T pretty boys and Changs were the real slayers! He is low IQ he only pulls low quality sheboons meanwhile they pull HQNP Stacie’s!
Those guys fuck too. Who is really getting fucked are the 5/10s who lack dimorphism.
hipster beard GIF

These guys will struggle massively jbw aside.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Those guys fuck too. Who is really getting fucked are the 5/10s who lack dimorphism.
hipster beard GIF

These guys will struggle massively jbw aside.
Alt right keyboard warrior pheno

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11 and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Kamui

Tall, jacked, tatted D1 athlete with sub 90 IQ cooming in the same hoes the studyceller in STEM will betabuxx 10 years down the line. Utter brootal tale of two cities

he’s literally a top 15 draft pick obv he’s gonna be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and try2beme
Even if he wasn’t an athlete he’d still mog hard af
yeah true but just + the fact he’s gonna be rich and have hella clout for being an nfl superstar puts him up so high

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
yeah true but just + the fact he’s gonna be rich and have hella clout for being an nfl superstar puts him up so high
Niggas like this don’t deserve to breathe the same air as us, they mog too hard

I swear to god if you were standing in front of that dude OP posted you’d keep your head down at all times and wouldn’t say shit
He would tell that Tyrone that he has too much upper eyelid exposure

• JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
i am disgusted by that cuck interviewers facial expressions

that nigga has the 1000 cock stare

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
That nigguh slays some mad biches prolly lol

that nigga has the 1000 cock stare
sad reality is he probably slayed a bitch of every race and you probably got almost nothin tho

coming from me a 6'4 white dude trying to strengthmax to make sure my future genepool isnt cucked out by this dude's sons

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Kamui
B-b-but I thought low T pretty boys and Changs were the real slayers! He is low IQ he only pulls low quality sheboons meanwhile they pull HQNP Stacie’s!
When actually they all pull all the same stacies …

sad reality is he probably slayed a bitch of every race and you probably got almost nothin tho

coming from me a 6'4 white dude trying to strengthmax to make sure my future genepool isnt cucked out by this dude's sons
It’s already over

Our future bloodlines will be blacked for the rest of eternity due to this Giga Tyrone

He looks to be 6’3-4 and about 220 shredded. Pretty standard for a D1 football player.

Tbh past 6’1 and 190 shredded it’s diminishing returns imo, then your NT face and perceived intelligence + status matter much much more.

Talking about yourself? Yeah I agree, considering Meeks is half-white and with prominent caucasian features including fucking blue eyes
He not half white. If you look up his parents he has a darkskin dad and a lightskin(maybe biracial) mother so like 15-20 percent white. And just cause his phenotype look one way doesn't mean that's the genotype is gonna match up.

Tall, jacked, tatted D1 athlete with sub 90 IQ cooming in the same hoes the studyceller in STEM will betabuxx 10 years down the line. Utter brootal tale of two cities

Fucking hate him fucking niggrr why am I not him why am I not him why is he tall gl dumb and GOATED at sports fuck this guy fuck him