This is what tall wide-framed chadlite experiences on a day to day basis PART 2

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Anecdotes are either from personal experience or seeing/hearing about my Chadlite+ friends' experiences, these are more that I remembered since I made part 1.

- Foids will make excuses to touch you (or just touch you outright), especially your chest, shoulders, arms and abs, often within seconds of meeting you. For example they could point to a logo on your shirt while feeling you down.

- You will randomly get touched by foids in crowded places (clubs, concerts, raves, bars, in line), usually once again on the chest, shoulders, arms or abs, but I've had foids playing with my hair quite often, touching my neck or even my jawline unprompted.

- Random foids will ask to get on your shoulders at concerts/festivals/raves. This will happen more if you're tall and/or wide-framed in addition to being Chadlite+ but I've seen this happen to my average height Chadlite friends.

- Bouncers will look at you after you give them a horrifically bad and obviously fake ID and give you a look/nod of respect and let you in regardless

- You can pull up to frat parties or normal parties alone with no bitches (foids) and get let in with a smile on whatever pledge is running doors' face for a couple of reasons. 1. They assume you're high status on campus and will bring more guys and bitches to the party after you're let in 2. You're physically much bigger than whatever 18 year old pledge(s) are manning the door 3. Having you in the party boosts their status and foids will be less inclined to leave once you're in 4. They want to convince you to rush their fraternity.

- Female bouncers at bars/clubs will sometimes let you in without cover or without patting you down (especially if you look high trust or fit the prettyboy mold)

- Foids will send you super likes on Tinder or roses on Hinge (often because you're in the top picks or standouts)

- Unattractive foids (LTB and below) will have a tendency to hate you/assume bad things about you without ever talking to you because they know they have no chance with you and want to preemptively reject you before you have a chance to reject them.

- Foid TAs will ask you for your number/snapchat in middle of asking for their help with assignments/exams

- Random foids with more confidence (generally HTB+) will randomly sit next to you/come near you and make small talk at the most inconvenient times (in lectures, at the gym, in the library, at grocery stores)

- You'll hear from your social circle that entire foid friend groups find you attractive and all gossip about you

- Foids you just met will insist on taking selfies with you and post it on their private snapchat stories or BeReals

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, LooksThinker, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others
*sigh*

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 34058, dannydipss and 1 other person
Anecdotes are either from personal experience or seeing/hearing about my Chadlite+ friends' experiences, these are more that I remembered since I made part 1.

- Foids will make excuses to touch you (or just touch you outright), especially your chest, shoulders, arms and abs, often within seconds of meeting you. For example they could point to a logo on your shirt while feeling you down.

- You will randomly get touched by foids in crowded places (clubs, concerts, raves, bars, in line), usually once again on the chest, shoulders, arms or abs, but I've had foids playing with my hair quite often, touching my neck or even my jawline unprompted.

- Random foids will ask to get on your shoulders at concerts/festivals/raves. This will happen more if you're tall and/or wide-framed in addition to being Chadlite+ but I've seen this happen to my average height Chadlite friends.

- Bouncers will look at you after you give them a horrifically bad and obviously fake ID and give you a look/nod of respect and let you in regardless

- You can pull up to frat parties or normal parties alone with no bitches (foids) and get let in with a smile on whatever pledge is running doors' face for a couple of reasons. 1. They assume you're high status on campus and will bring more guys and bitches to the party after you're let in 2. You're physically much bigger than whatever 18 year old pledge(s) are manning the door 3. Having you in the party boosts their status and foids will be less inclined to leave once you're in 4. They want to convince you to rush their fraternity.

- Female bouncers at bars/clubs will sometimes let you in without cover or without patting you down (especially if you look high trust or fit the prettyboy mold)

- Foids will send you super likes on Tinder or roses on Hinge (often because you're in the top picks or standouts)

- Unattractive foids (LTB and below) will have a tendency to hate you/assume bad things about you without ever talking to you because they know they have no chance with you and want to preemptively reject you before you have a chance to reject them.

- Foid TAs will ask you for your number/snapchat in middle of asking for their help with assignments/exams

- Random foids with more confidence (generally HTB+) will randomly sit next to you/come near you and make small talk at the most inconvenient times (in lectures, at the gym, in the library, at grocery stores)

- You'll hear from your social circle that entire foid friend groups find you attractive and all gossip about you

- Foids you just met will insist on taking selfies with you and post it on their private snapchat stories or BeReals
my dick is hard

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Tales frm south pacific islands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, user123456, yirma19 and 6 others
I experience this too.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and AspiringChanglite
fuck so 6'1 barely cuts it
honestly there isnt a final answer, it depends where you live for example from where i am 6'1 is quite impressive and you wont see 6'1 dudes daily but in the netherlands its average .

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
honestly there isnt a final answer, it depends where you live for example from where i am 6'1 is quite impressive and you wont see 6'1 dudes daily but in the netherlands its average .
That's short
fuck so 6'1 barely cuts it
excuse the guy above me its 6'1 plus
6'1 guys on my college campus (east coast ivy league tier with a preppy reputation) look short in group pictures because average height is like 6'3 excluding ethnics and poors (who are not NT or social so theyre not even in group pictures at parties, frat events or clubs/bars)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
6'1 guys on my college campus (east coast ivy league tier with a preppy reputation) look short in group pictures because average height is like 6'3 excluding ethnics and poors (who are not NT or social so theyre not even in group pictures at parties, frat events or clubs/bars)
I would slay in your college, imagine me a 6'4 wideframed Mulatto Football Player with green-brown heterochromia colored eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Why do people like you write this shit? Some kind of cuck fetish? Fantasizing about the erotic attention a man you perceive as superior to you gets?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, FrankUnderwood, Deleted member 34058 and 4 others
I would slay in your college, imagine me a 6'4 wideframed Mulatto Football Player with green-brown heterochromia colored eyes.
if stats are true would be a slayer but wouldnt stand out in my college due to the amount of top tier genetics (as a result of wealth) sloshing around

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and sportsmogger
Why do people like you write this shit? Is it some kind of indirect cuck fetish? Fantasizing about the erotic attention a man you perceive as superior to you gets?
you fucking retard its from my personal experiences maybe read a single word before vomiting your 0 iq takes all over my thread

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
if stats are true would be a slayer but wouldnt stand out in my college due to the amount of top tier genetics (as a result of wealth) sloshing around
You act as if every guy in your college is a chad, I would easily stand out with my heterochromia eyes and Mulatto coloring.

you fucking retard its from my personal experiences maybe read a single word before vomiting your 0 iq takes all over my thread
It's OK, we all have our fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 52905
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior and sportsmogger
You act as if every guy in your college is a chad, I would easily stand out with my heterochromia eyes and Mulatto coloring.
Average height of non-ethnics and non-poors in my college is 6'3 deadass, you would have high SMV for a certain demographic of foids (snowbunnies) since the campus is 90% white but your height/frame/PSL would be matched by the top 20% of guys on campus

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior and sportsmogger

Attachments

• face-palm-laugh.gif
    face-palm-laugh.gif
    693.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, LooksOrDeath, m0ss26 and 2 others
Average height of non-ethnics and non-poors in my college is 6'3 deadass, you would have high SMV for a certain demographic of foids (snowbunnies) since the campus is 90% white but your height/frame/PSL would be matched by the top 20% of guys on campus
I would mog you with women

i was 6'2 freshman year and i felt below average now im frauded to 6'5 (growth from 18-20 and thicker shoes) and i feel decently tall

I would mog you with women
U would be invisible next to me "Who's that creepy ethnic manlet next to one of the top 20 most attractive guys on campus who's an exotic 6'5 Chadlite"

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
U would be invisible next to me "Who's that creepy ethnic manlet next to one of the top 20 most attractive guys on campus who's an exotic 6'5 Chadlite"
"Ethnic Manlet" I'm literally a 6'4 Mulatto slayer with Heterochromia eyes you retard, our height difference wouldn't be noticable, I'm exotic as fuck considering my mix + eye color halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Why are you perma larping ? Your life is that miserable ? Honestly that’s quite depressing to see

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, kebab and kanderior
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, futuregigamogger and kanderior
"Ethnic Manlet" I'm literally a 6'4 Mulatto slayer with Heterochromia eyes you retard, our height difference wouldn't be noticable, I'm exotic as fuck considering my mix + eye color halo.
im more exotic, mulattos are common in amerimutt land but pureblooded han chinese are like unicorns

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, TAChipmunk and sportsmogger
im more exotic, mulattos are common in amerimutt land but pureblooded han chinese are like unicorns
Prime girl be like: OH MY GOD! STACY! HE'S PUREBLOOD HAN CHINESE!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, RealNinja, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Prime girl be like: OH MY GOD! STACY! HE'S PUREBLOOD HAN CHINESE!!!!
Literally yes. My high contrast coloring + bone structure + collagen + lower third + harmony + soft features + deep set high PFL lengthy medial canthus hunter eyes + frame + height + physique + symmetry = stacies get wet
IMG 3343

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, kanderior and sportsmogger

I almost had 80% of this

This really isn't the most obvious stuff that happens to Chads on a daily basis. At a bar, club, or rave environment where alcohol is involved sure, but on a day to day basis most women aren't going up and touching you bro when in conversation JFL.

What actually occurs is that women will look or stare, sometimes doing a double take. Or, they'll act as if you don't exist, with there head down or looking away while you're walking near them as they are nervous. They MIGHT come up and talk to you, but most will just try to awkwardly decrease the distance between the two of you in hopes you initiate a conversation. Most women don't have the confidence and are to insecure to actually approach a chadlite-chad. If you do start a conversation they'll be much more reserved and shy, or very open and confident depending on the girl (Just gotta observe how she acts around normal guys).

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 34058
lets be honest if ANY and i mean ANY of you stood next to me, all the girls around me would rape, spit, and rip your limbs apart from the pure disgust of a manlet mumbai curry ethnic disgusting LTN next to one of gods messangers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and AspiringChanglite
Literally yes. My high contrast coloring + bone structure + collagen + lower third + harmony + soft features + deep set high PFL lengthy medial canthus hunter eyes + frame + height + physique + symmetry = stacies get wet
View attachment 2590034
Even putted in the one you used to catfish here jfl what a subhmn

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Tales form Hong Kong sewers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and kanderior
you are schizophrenic btw

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, kebab and Deleted member 51465
So if you're attractive, ugly girls won't wanna date you but pretty and hot girls will hit on you?

Interesting.

I used to have all that happen to me when I was in college now women won’t even look at me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Tales from the Beijing

i’ve visited multiple ivy leagues in my life plus i know tons of people that attend them. the avg is 5’10-5’11 JFL. Didn’t u also say u went to duke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back