This is what you are missing out on

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
silly rotters, u need to looksmax asap
Screenshot 20211122 205354
Screenshot 20211122 2054502

@MarkCorrigan @PYT @AcneScars @germanlooks @Chadeep @Chad1212 @Nobagger @Adriana Lima @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, never_lucky, Deleted member 14867 and 10 others
i rot and have sex at the same time, kill 2 birds with one stone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., datboijj, BearBoy and 1 other person
BBC only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro, Chadeep and BoosterShotEnjoyer
"my lil immigrant" :LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Deleted member 11292
black panther shuri GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Sadly there's no looksmax that would turn me into a blonde blue-eyed white Aryan supersoldier like you Gucci

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 11292
Sadly there's no looksmax that would turn me into a blonde blue-eyed white Aryan supersoldier like you Gucci
Reroll life, odds of being born white Chad are better than slaying as an ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and AcneScars
Feminist in streets... BDSM submissive in the sheets

• +1
he told me he was white
Is your brain recessed as well? I said I had white skin not that I was white. If having white skin meant you were white then a lot of gooks and albinos would be considered white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Is your brain recessed as well? I said I had white skin not that I was white. If having white skin meant you were white then a lot of gooks and albinos would be considered white
asians have yellow undertones they dont have the same skintone as white ppl

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
ok chad brag more while i never had a girls number since 30 years. fuck this:feelswah:

• So Sad
asians have yellow undertones they dont have the same skintone as white ppl
Northern Chinese have pale white skin. I knew a northern Chinese guy and he looked whiter than most actual whites tbh and his undertones weren't yellow either

ok chad brag more while i never had a girls number since 30 years. fuck this:feelswah:
I believe in you, I'll be in Germany next summer if you need someone to talk to.

in the meantime keep taking showers and drinking water:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
Northern Chinese have pale white skin. I knew a northern Chinese guy and he looked whiter than most actual whites tbh and his undertones weren't yellow either
show me

Feminist in streets... BDSM submissive in the sheets
she asked me to tie her up and do whatever I wanted while my parents were in the next room🌊

no i meant example of a northern chinese with white skin
Idk where to find them. This guy lived in Australia but used to visit his hometown and he said that the people back there had whiter skin than most Aussies. If what he's saying is true then I think a lot of gooks have white skin

• JFL
Images 1

Imagine looking like this and still feeling inferior. @volcelfatcel Humble Chadpreet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AcneScars and Deleted member 9670
Idk where to find them. This guy lived in Australia but used to visit his hometown and he said that the people back there had whiter skin than most Aussies. If what he's saying is true then I think a lot of gooks have white skin
north china wouldn't have much sun tho

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Imagine her dad reading these texts:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 11292

Users who are viewing this thread

Back