This is what you got to deal with in your 30s ,plus depression

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I'm going to reveal one of my biggest crushes at work. And today I seen her and was nice to her and tried to have small talk and friendly. And she's friendly back, she barely looks at me though. But she always tips me good I guess cause she's a server.

Anyway when she left I start thinking damn it why is my life so fucked up. I can't get one fucking girl that I want bad out there. Like if I could get one woman I want, I'd be way happier in life ,I'd be a happy motherfucker and have a partner. I'd feel like I won the lottery. But no,my fate is to be single and unhappy till I die. What kind of life is this? Is it even worth living this is bullshit.

Anyway, even though I would love to have her she has some big flaws to me. She has 5 kids as shown. Don't know if it's by the same guy. See the tatted up guy,she was with him till a few months ago I think she dumped him. I think he's the baby daddy,not sure. Look at what she likes,he's tall about 6'3,tatted up and has been to prison.

She dumps him and was seen coming through my job with the other dude,but havnt seen him with her in a couple weeks . Look at her baggage of kids,and her daughter looks like she'd say ewww no mom he's ugly. Her oldest daughter looks like a little bitch. Probably will get with tatted up guys too. And my crush is always with someone new like she's ms popular. But when she comes in alone she seems ideal and she's 34. But nope she'd reject me,not good enough for her.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652852446207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852446207.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1652852380677.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852380677.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1652852436967.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852436967.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220518-013848_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-013848_Facebook.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220518-013800_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-013800_Facebook.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1652852212739.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852212739.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1652852229655.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852229655.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1652852222680.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652852222680.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Madhate, ALP and 7 others
@FiveFootSix56 here's one for you since nobody is reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
tbh every guy i see on photos looks like shit, but they still get to slay her, guess nobody was around to blackpill them.

tbh every guy i see on photos looks like shit, but they still get to slay her, guess nobody was around to blackpill them.
I'm not understanding, these guys look like shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
this is how 30s look if ur ugly asf indeed jfl

my dad was having 3 ways with girls in his 30s

this is how 30s look if ur ugly asf indeed jfl

my dad was having 3 ways with girls in his 30s
Get off this thread,not for you

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and (deleted member)
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Get off this thread,not for you
ok but the truth is every single dude in every one of these photos smv mogs you dead srs

do you know how much of a failo a long boneless midface is? then ontop being bald?????

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16474
So I'm going to reveal one of my biggest crushes at work. And today I seen her and was nice to her and tried to have small talk and friendly. And she's friendly back, she barely looks at me though. But she always tips me good I guess cause she's a server.

Anyway when she left I start thinking damn it why is my life so fucked up. I can't get one fucking girl that I want bad out there. Like if I could get one woman I want, I'd be way happier in life ,I'd be a happy motherfucker and have a partner. I'd feel like I won the lottery. But no,my fate is to be single and unhappy till I die. What kind of life is this? Is it even worth living this is bullshit.

Anyway, even though I would love to have her she has some big flaws to me. She has 5 kids as shown. Don't know if it's by the same guy. See the tatted up guy,she was with him till a few months ago I think she dumped him. I think he's the baby daddy,not sure. Look at what she likes,he's tall about 6'3,tatted up and has been to prison.

She dumps him and was seen coming through my job with the other dude,but havnt seen him with her in a couple weeks . Look at her baggage of kids,and her daughter looks like she'd say ewww no mom he's ugly. Her oldest daughter looks like a little bitch. Probably will get with tatted up guys too. And my crush is always with someone new like she's ms popular. But when she comes in alone she seems ideal and she's 34. But nope she'd reject me,not good enough for her.
This is why I'm moving to Russia
Americans have it so bad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Ethniframementalcel
99% that she is not physically attracted to you and that is a huge deal

do you even look ur best currently? are you lean and muscular

• +1
Quality of women.
Only in America would u meet a step mom with five kids that's with a former felon
youd be surprised how many russian women in their 30s are falling for felons and thugmaxxers.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AlexanderTheGreat11, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
The girl looks like shit too though. Looksmatched

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19551
99% that she is not physically attracted to you and that is a huge deal

do you even look ur best currently? are you lean and muscular
Yeah I pretty much know she aint,and wouldn't even ask her on a date or anything because I know what the response will be. Because I've been rejected a million times,and I'm smart and know how people think.

As for weight I've explained before but I have tried working out in my life and losing weight,didn't help me one bit,and actually made me look worse so I have low motivation to go at it again.

The point is,my life is misery and I don't really see a point living this way.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
So glad I'm like 30 but no would guess me above 23

• Woah
5 offsprings already

time to move on

• +1
Quality of women.
Only in America would u meet a step mom with five kids that's with a former felon
Yeah this is pretty much every woman 30 and up in america

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lygodactylus
Thank you Dwayne. I am very interested in your stories and experiences. 👍👍 I'll be following so I can read more
Lol I think you're being a smart ass now

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus

Hope it works out for you, but i'd rather fuck on of the legal aged daughters myself.

• Love it
Yeah I pretty much know she aint,and wouldn't even ask her on a date or anything because I know what the response will be. Because I've been rejected a million times,and I'm smart and know how people think.

As for weight I've explained before but I have tried working out in my life and losing weight,didn't help me one bit,and actually made me look worse so I have low motivation to go at it again.

The point is,my life is misery and I don't really see a point living this way.
try harder, being lean and muscular is the bare minimum, you still have time to go for second try

I refuse to believe that being leaner and muscular makes you look worse, everyone looks better at being fit

you must be coping hard

and your last point u say it is miserable but give your best and keep pushing through, your future self will hate you for not trying hard enough right now

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19551 and DwayneWhite55
You have to be down bad to want to take care of 5 kids from another man just for some loose pussy. Also, mirin the low inhib of doxing the women and all her kids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and OldRooster
You have to be down bad to want to take care of 5 kids from another man just for some loose pussy. Also, mirin the low inhib of doxing the women and all her kids.
I didn't put her name ,so it would take a real loser to actually find her. That would be fucked up if someone did.

But it's not the thought of the kids ,like I pointed out ,all the kids baggage is something I wouldn't want to deal with at all. But it's more of I see her by herself come through my job and I really like her.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and (deleted member)
try harder, being lean and muscular is the bare minimum, you still have time to go for second try

I refuse to believe that being leaner and muscular makes you look worse, everyone looks better at being fit

you must be coping hard

and your last point u say it is miserable but give your best and keep pushing through, your future self will hate you for not trying hard enough right now
I've showed my pics on lookism of the time I was trying to get lean again and working out like crazy ,and people bashed my photos and I agree I looked ugly and not like I used to in my 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Uh no im being genuine here. Hope u the best for whatever u do in the future dude
My future will be more hell ,I'm tired of life honestly . It's fucked up. Everything about this world is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Lower your standards

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
I've showed my pics on lookism of the time I was trying to get lean again and working out like crazy ,and people bashed my photos and I agree I looked ugly and not like I used to in my 20s.
ofc these faceless anonymous guys will bash you, they do it to everyone who is not on the o'pry looks level

in real life try your best to look your best version of urself and presentable that might be the difference between famine and living respectfully

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18244
That's brutal brother, yes 30s can be bad.

Tell me, as a JBW, do u think this disadvantages you in anyway?

That's brutal brother, yes 30s can be bad.

Tell me, as a JBW, do u think this disadvantages you in anyway?
Being white does it disadvantage me? Lol it kind of does where I live. But I still see plenty of white guys who have women,that are bigger then me or more successful.

Being white does it disadvantage me? Lol it kind of does where I live. But I still see plenty of white guys who have women,that are bigger then me or more successful.
Yeah in a lot of places I have heard from friends if they weren't nerdic looking white mofos foids would treat them better (2 have been divorce raped lol).

Are u successful or jacked?

Yeah in a lot of places I have heard from friends if they weren't nerdic looking white mofos foids would treat them better (2 have been divorce raped lol).

Are u successful or jacked?
No and no jfl

No and no jfl
Ah OK.

Can u become either, or do u have some illness stopping u?

I am pretty big and strong, moreso from my rugby and boxing days, and genetics, but u could do same by eating a lot, lifting, and doing a cycle.

By successful I don't mean like 7 figure salary, but just mid 6 figures so u look comfortable, maybe change ur job?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Dnr, you are obsessed with a low-tier Becky who will clearly never acknowledge you.

lol Imagine being depressed over not being accepted by an ugly foid like this, why would you even admit to this.

• JFL
Dnr, you are obsessed with a low-tier Becky who will clearly never acknowledge you.

lol Imagine being depressed over not being accepted by an ugly foid like this, why would you even admit to this.
Yeah she would never talk to me,but she's not ugly. I'd hate to see what you call pretty. I've seen most of your guys taste on here.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19551
Ah OK.

Can u become either, or do u have some illness stopping u?

I am pretty big and strong, moreso from my rugby and boxing days, and genetics, but u could do same by eating a lot, lifting, and doing a cycle.

By successful I don't mean like 7 figure salary, but just mid 6 figures so u look comfortable, maybe change ur job?
I don't think 6 figure salary is ever possible for me. And I'm only 5'7 and people said I need to lose body fat. Which is even hard for me to do. I'm also 39.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chinacurry
  • +1
Man, i know how this feels i am 20 and never had a gf.

Seeing people having it easily makes you want to rope. I don't even want to be a slayer, i just want one pure gf.

• +1
Man, i know how this feels i am 20 and never had a gf.

Seeing people having it easily makes you want to rope. I don't even want to be a slayer, i just want one pure gf.
I wish I was 20 again that's when I started looksmaxing and was young and loved myself and had goals,now it's went to shit. I didn't lose my virginity or find a gf till 21 though and wasted my good years on that bitch.

• +1