This is what you hear next door in your dorm whilst rotting at university

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
As a former unicel this was one of the most brutal things you heard whilst in your dorm especially if you weren’t getting some yourself. Hearing girls moaning and getting her cheeks clapped through the thin dorm walls whilst your just rotting alone in your dorm.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MissLexotan6MG, TheDragon and 27 others
@forevergymcelling @Xangsane @AspiringMogger @tyronelite @Pikabro @disillusioned @MoggerGaston @Ai Impact @dimorphism @NateJacobs @Alexanderr @Skywalker @TRUE_CEL @LiterallyNightwing @BigJimsWornOutTires @BrahminBoss @St.TikTokcel @Zer0/∞ @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Lebgfinal @OGJBSLAYER @Vermilioncore @stunna @quemirasmanv2 @juste @the BULL @thecel @sorrowfulsad @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Kamui @GetShrekt @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Detective, hypernormie and 12 others
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and ManletBlackcel
As a former unicel this was one of the most brutal things you heard whilst in your dorm especially if you weren’t getting some yourself. Hearing girls moaning and getting her cheeks clapped through the thin dorm walls whilst your just rotting alone in your dorm.

I fucking remember this

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

how do dudes slay so easily

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

This white girl that was in my dorm was doing this a lot in my second year. Also the dorms in my first year? BRUTAL. I COULD HEAR WOMEN MOANING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHILE STUDYING OR GRABBING A LATE NIGHT SNACK.

In my room I'd wank my dick as the girl in the room next door was moaning, hearing her cheeks getting clapped

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, ItsOver999, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
Luckily there are no dorms here. 😏

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Lookologist003 and ManletBlackcel
In my room I'd wank my dick as the girl in the room next door was moaning, hearing her cheeks getting clapped
Astaghfirullah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, OGJBSLAYER, vinotinto2026 and 11 others
oh my god i'd go insane holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 14262, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
We need to go back to burning women alive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, king_bandon and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Gengar and ManletBlackcel
This white girl that was in my dorm was doing this a lot in my second year. Also the dorms in my first year? BRUTAL. I COULD HEAR WOMEN MOANING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHILE STUDYING OR GRABBING A LATE NIGHT SNACK.

I remember one Saturday morning I woke up hearing some foid getting her cheeks clapped in the parking lot jfl. Also a lot of the girls are freaky af. I remember at when we went to a trip for a week and all you’d hear at night is the girls moaning meaning they were probably fingering each other cause the rooms were same sex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman, flippasav, Xangsane and 3 others
I remember hearing my old BBC neighbors fucking one time and I legit thought he was dying at first. Just heard screaming and shit and I froze wondering if I shud call 911

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, SEPRAY, \/orman and 9 others
Same I go to a shitty commuter college, I’m transferring first chance I get
Moving to dorms is so brutal if you’re not part of the fuckfest orgies. If you’re aren’t getting pussy it’s best you stay commuting jfl

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Joe Rogancel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I needed to cope. I'd hear the girl moaning and being clapped and I'd wank off in bed
Legit i remember bating to the sex sounds of my neighbor too . Too bad she was fat AF lmao. Still made some hot noises

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 31329 and 3 others

.org users would knock their door and ask gently if they can sit in the corner of the room and masturbate to it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Supreme, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 28610 and 10 others
I remember hearing my old BBC neighbors fucking one time and I legit thought he was dying at first. Just heard screaming and shit and I froze wondering if I shud call 911
Los Angeles Lakers Reaction GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, deadmanwalking and LampPostPrime
Legit i remember bating to the sex sounds of my neighbor too . Too bad she was fat AF lmao. Still made some hot noises
Having a gf that went to uni is so brutal cuz 99% chance she probably was a degen that was getting blitzed by frat boys and athletes every other day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Jamaldickjavontus, turkproducer and 8 others
And then you fapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, LampPostPrime and ManletBlackcel
Same I go to a shitty commuter college, I’m transferring first chance I get
It’s a countrywide thing. Colleges/universities is basically high school all over again but specialized in a certain field so everyone’s older and more mature.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Nick.Harte and ManletBlackcel
And then you fapped
I was about to but the screaming was the nigga coming 😭 so they stopped. And that bedroom dead AF cuz I tried listening at the wall everyday after that but never heard nothing 🙄. Unless the shit was quiet lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 26197
I remember one Saturday morning I woke up hearing some foid getting her cheeks clapped in the parking lot jfl. Also a lot of the girls are freaky af. I remember at when we went to a trip for a week and all you’d hear at night is the girls moaning meaning they were probably fingering each other cause the rooms were same sex
Holy shit the girls often bragged about their sexual experiences. I'd overhear them.

Do I sound like an incel?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, humanoidsub7, Marsik and 2 others

Look at the bright side: at least you never wanked off to a blood related relative

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Arditi and Xangsane
Do I sound inkell?
I made a poll here asking how many people tried to jerk off to a blood related cousin at least once in their lives

.org is inbred central

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Joe Rogancel and Xangsane
most sluts are ltbs-mtbs. Htb+ arent this lowlife

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, falcon1, TheDragon and 7 others
Holy shit the girls often bragged about their sexual experiences. I'd overhear them.

Do I sound like an incel?
It happened to me aswell. Multiple times, my brother took home girls, while i was rotting in my room, i went to college for 1 semester, and i could hear my neighbour fuck, it was brutal, fuck i regret being so fat for 26 years.

• So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Razeb and Xangsane
It happened to me aswell. Multiple times, my brother took home girls, while i was rotting in my room, i went to college for 1 semester, and i could hear my neighbour fuck, it was brutal, fuck i regret being so fat for 26 years.
Early in my first year I was overweight then in my second year I became normal. By third I was leaner.

When I heard girls moaning I just thought about how dirty sex felt like and the guys who eventually enter an ltr with a girl who stripped nude for a random guy who saw her vagina and creamed inside it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman and infini
Early in my first year I was overweight then in my second year I became normal. By third I was leaner.

When I heard girls moaning I just thought about how dirty sex felt like and the guys who eventually enter an ltr with a girl who stripped nude for a random guy who saw her vagina and creamed inside it.
It is dirty, and it is not worth it, these sluts are probably LTB whose dopamine receptors are FUCKED, and the only way they feel like they can get validation is through sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinotinto2026, humanoidsub7, infini and 2 others
It is dirty, and it is not worth it, these sluts are probably LTB whose dopamine receptors are FUCKED, and the only way they feel like they can get validation is through sex.
The white girl I was referring to earlier was a nerdy pheno mtb.

The white girl I was referring to earlier was a nerdy pheno mtb.
MTB aswell, needs validation, its only HTB+ or MTB's with good body who get their validation from social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826 and Xangsane
MTB aswell, needs validation, its only HTB+ or MTB's with good body who get their validation from social media
I also knew a htb/stacylite who never partook in sexual activity and is now in an ltr with a tall white robust pretty boy chadlite-chad. Jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini

How tall are u my friend

most sluts are ltbs-mtbs. Htb+ arent this lowlife
Maybe. When I was in HS I there was this one mega slut Stacy blonde who fooled me into thinking she was virgin pure. But then I heard her talking about how she had nut over her face before school and I'm like mind blown and then wishing it was me that was blown.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, turkproducer, \/orman and 1 other person
I also knew a htb/stacylite who never partook in sexual activity and is now in an ltr with a tall white robust pretty boy chadlite-chad. Jfl.
was the girl ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ropefuel as a sub5 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, \/orman and humanoidsub7
Yes but a higher SMV pheno. Thoughts?
It is what it is, i see jungle gooks with white men on a daily basis, at the end of the day, we gotta work with what we have

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, humanoidsub7 and Xangsane
Holy shit what the fuck insane cortisol spike FUCKK! Rotting is easy when it's just you and your videogames and movies but the second you get reminded about what you're missing out on it's fucking excruciating. WHY I HAVE TO MOUTH BREATHE WHY WHY!!????
Can't suffer alone GTFIH! @SurgeryEnjoyer @Krakowski @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, OGJBSLAYER, justinzayn and 4 others
Holy shit what the fuck insane cortisol spike FUCKK! Rotting is easy when it's just you and your videogames and movies but the second you get reminded about what you're missing out on it's fucking excruciating. WHY I HAVE TO MOUTH BREATHE WHY WHY!!????
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
It is what it is, i see jungle gooks with white men on a daily basis, at the end of the day, we gotta work with what we have
no, this foid wasn't a junglegook. Siberian pheno

no, this foid wasn't a junglegook. Siberian pheno
They still white worshippers. Only Gooks who are in the same "tier" as whites are Korean Women who are raised in Korea

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Unironically the number 1 reason that's discourgaing me from going to college. Even tho i feel like i'll be decent looking when i'll get there, that alone would still make me suicidal. Even if it's a Ltn pounding a Ltb, or the nerdy ugly couple fucking like crazy. It doesn't matter, their lives are so different from yours. I already try my best to not show my face in public, at least until i get my jaw angles, rhino, am fully leanmaxxed and lose the swelling. Could be a chad or a truecel lifemogging you, doesn't matter because it only brings out the true blackpill : Your fucking brain. For most non-nt and intelligent + observing/aware people you already lost the moment you weren't born HTN + (a real one, not .org one), all of your efforts are just trying to minimize the damage from that point onwards.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Sprinkles, \/orman and 2 others
They still white worshippers. Only Gooks who are in the same "tier" as whites are Korean Women who are raised in Korea
IIRC she was half white.