This is what you hear next door in your dorm whilst rotting at university

Unironically the number 1 reason that's discourgaing me from going to college. Even tho i feel like i'll be decent looking when i'll get there, that alone would still make me suicidal. Even if it's a Ltn pounding a Ltb, or the nerdy ugly couple fucking like crazy. It doesn't matter, their lives are so different from yours. I already try my best to not show my face in public, at least until i get my jaw angles, rhino, am fully leanmaxxed and lose the swelling. Could be a chad or a truecel lifemogging you, doesn't matter because it only brings out the true blackpill : Your fucking brain. For most non-nt and intelligent + observing/aware people you already lost the moment you weren't born HTN + (a real one, not .org one), all of your efforts are just trying to minimize the damage from that point onwards.
I have to pay 30k just to get laid, let that sink in. You can at least just wait until the swelling is gone since you already got the bimax lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Krakowski and SurgeryEnjoyer
@Kamui she must have been thick af

IIRC she was half white.
Full NEA looks better than half NEA most of the time. Their features are too extreme. Even half SEA looks mostly SEA. Its like a Russian roulette.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Full NEA looks better than half NEA most of the time. Their features are too extreme. Even half SEA looks mostly SEA. Its like a Russian roulette.
Full NEA features look extreme?

I have to pay 30k just to get laid, let that sink in. You can at least just wait until the swelling is gone since you already got the bimax lucky.
Not interacting with anyone until i am fully surgerymaxxed, softmaxxed and lean + gymmaxxed. pretty confident all of that will be achieved by next summer. Being alone and jerking off to psl edits is barely an inconvenience, if not at all once you know you could do it if you wanted. It's all about validation in the end. Sex is pointless on its own anyways, Ltrs and existing in public without wanting to blow your brains off with a shotgun > everything else.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, DelonLover1999 and HarrierDuBois
Not interacting with anyone until i am fully surgerymaxxed, softmaxxed and lean + gymmaxxed. pretty confident all of that will be achieved by next summer. Being alone and jerking off to psl edits is barely an inconvenience, if not at all once you know you could do it if you wanted. It's all about validation in the end. Sex is pointless on its own anyways, Ltrs and existing in public without wanting to blow your brains off with a shotgun > everything else.
I just want to be able to look in the mirror without feeling the need to adjust or change anything.

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026, deadmanwalking, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
I just want to be able to look in the mirror without feeling the need to adjust or change anything.
That’ll never happen, but at least you’ll feel “good enough”.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Aye, That's a good nigger

What can't I fix?
Bdd but unironically. Once you will get the basics out of the way you will most likely be hungry for more. The truecel wishes he was average, the average man wishes he was a model, models wish they were eriksen on that one pic etc.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and HarrierDuBois
I REALLY DONT GET IT MAN

There has already been around 80% of college dudes who had fucked but I am one of those incel guys who had never seen a pussy before. I was born via c section. My half white half black cousin came out of his hot white moms pussy lost virginity at 14 to a 19 yo Stacy. And still continues to fuck at 17 years old. But I am still a virgin at 18

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, \/orman and ItsOver999
Bdd but unironically. Once you will get the basics out of the way you will most likely be hungry for more. The truecel wishes he was average, the average man wishes he was a model, models wish they were eriksen on that one pic etc.
Your AVI wishes he could go back in time and freeze it. But BDD is cope as I already pointed out, have yet to meet someone who has facial BDD where it's not a tangible failo. Only real BDD is girls getting gigabig tit implants and shit.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and SurgeryEnjoyer
Your AVI wishes he could go back in time and freeze it. But BDD is cope as I already pointed out, have yet to meet someone who has facial BDD where it's not a tangible failo. Only real BDD is girls getting gigabig tit implants and shit.
Ngl, thinking back bdd wasnmt the right word for it but you probably understand my point. If you anticipate and put that much emphasis on something you will most likely become obsessed or at least hyper focused on it.

• +1
Ngl, thinking back bdd wasnmt the right word for it but you probably understand my point. If you anticipate and put that much emphasis on something you will most likely become obsessed or at least hyper focused on it.
I already am. My only passion is looks, that's all I think about, that's called dedication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Debetro and SurgeryEnjoyer
I already am. My only passion is looks, that's all I think about, that's called dedication.
Mom calls it being a narcy need but both work i guess. Hijacking 2 threads simultaneously is kinda fun ngl.

• +1
Mom calls it being a narcy need but both work i guess. Hijacking 2 threads simultaneously is kinda fun ngl.
Makes me feel busy and popular as fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
maybe ER was right

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and TUSSELEIF
Keep feeling bad for yourself when 3 looksmatched (if not better looking) wanted to be your GF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Also if my avi truly wished to came back in time it most likely would be to prevent the years of glazing Karl Lagerfeld’s cock yet to come.

• JFL
Keep feeling bad for yourself when 3 looksmatched (if not better looking) wanted to be your GF
He’s a 6’3 fakecel, don’t mind him.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Also if my avi truly wished to came back in time it most likely would be to prevent the years of glazing Karl Lagerfeld’s cock yet to come.
Is he gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and SurgeryEnjoyer
Is he gay?
No, but aside from that vis he was very average looking for a model, yet karl lagerfeld used him as his muse and gave him most of his assets/personal wealth as inheritance when he died. They also were seen hanging together 24/7, even in normal settings not just fashion shows.

• +1
chink cope

You could get one if you were lower inhib also some of them mogged you probably

Larping as some outcast when he literally did it to himself (still has friends aswell)
your avatar keeps giving me megalophobia (fear of BIG things aka fear of BBC). please change it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Krakowski
Says the guy who literally broke his bimax because his masseters were that strong.
I didn’t choose to have Pitt’s jaw, Pitt’s jaw chose me.
Larping as some outcast when he literally did it to himself (still has friends aswell)
Had a harem of JBs in the “city with the most beautiful women on the planet”. Pff.

• Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Why isn’t BBC gettin nothing
They mog in uni
Fuck it’s over

No, but aside from that vis he was very average looking for a model, yet karl lagerfeld used him as his muse and gave him most of his assets/personal wealth as inheritance when he died. They also were seen hanging together 24/7, even in normal settings not just fashion shows.
Why do fashion designers look so fucking weird?

You could get one if you were lower inhib also some of them mogged you probably
Muh inhib meanwhile I am a recessed browless guy with non light eyes in Sweden, JFL at you.

I am an outcast. I rarely connect deeply with people 99% of the friends I had were shallow friendships by circumstance, I don't have many true friends.

• +1
I didn’t choose to have Pitt’s jaw, Pitt’s jaw chose me.

Had a harem of JBs in the “city with the most beautiful women on the planet”. Pff.
Pitt jaw mogger. Also 2nd sentence is bs.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and SurgeryEnjoyer
Pitt jaw mogger. Also 2nd sentence is bs.
I apologize for spreading misonformation on the internet, i will now go read 50 gb worth of MVP’s posts to improve my thought processs.

• +1
I apologize for spreading misonformation on the internet, i will now go read 50 gb worth of MVP’s posts to improve my thought processs.
Ah, IQmaxxing I see, also insane ISTJ behaviour to do that. Just like my dad and close friend.

• +1
Muh inhib meanwhile I am a recessed browless guy with non light eyes in Sweden, JFL at you.
Doesn't matter you obviously had a bunch of chances that you willingly gave away because you think you are too good for them.

I am an outcast. I rarely connect deeply with people 99% of the friends I had were shallow friendships by circumstance, I don't have many true friends.

american psycho smiling GIF by hoppip

That he’s the Stockholm Slayer.
👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, autistic_tendencies and SurgeryEnjoyer
Doesn't matter you obviously had a bunch of chances that you willingly gave away because you think you are too good for them.
I gave them away because 1. They weren't attractive. 2. I am not worthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, SurgeryEnjoyer and Krakowski
I can guarantee you even if you manage to get all of this you’ll still be in the exact same spot rotting cuz you failed to become NT lol

• +1
This is probably damaging asf to your psyche but I kinda wanna hear it. It may finally awaken the courage to ERmaxx

• +1
Can't even do that, already got a 1:1 height to wingspan hardcap.
Is that actually common amongst nordics ? i always thought it must look super unnatural, you either have short arms, small clavicles and hands or a mixture of both. You sure that's measured correctly ?

Is that actually common amongst nordics ? i always thought it must look super unnatural, you either have short arms, small clavicles and hands or a mixture of both. You sure that's measured correctly ?
1:1 is ideal proportionately, my body looks very aesthetic in clothes due to the proportions. Having longer wingspan than height is only good for advantage in martial arts really, McGregor looks ridiculous otherwise. Looks like a monkey.

• +1