This is what young women of today are attracted to. Stop following the redpill/masculinity meme. Adapt or Die

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)

Attachments

• trim.DA9F22D6-DD56-4A21-A369-011AC39A0B87.MOV
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Yuya Moggershima, Solidcoin and 28 others
false brudda

• +1
Reactions: thecel, .👽. and Deleted member 6403
false brudda
This app is taking over the world, and this is the average guy on here. Look at the 1000s of likes and look at the multiple millions of views

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419 and Mouthbreath
If you have the right guy's haircut I won't take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, datboijj, Descartes and 1 other person
BetterForcefulAruanas max 1mb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, datboijj, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
Those two are faggots but If they were straight they'd have jb appeal

Better hair, skin, body than average man

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Schönling, Deleted member 7419 and 8 others
Those are the men women think they want online. They all want to be railed by masc Chad keep coping

@looksmaxxer234 made a good thread about it

Thread 'This is why you don’t ask women for rates' https://looksmax.org/threads/this-is-why-you-dont-ask-women-for-rates.331064/
Those guys girlfriends are banging a guy running RTT game. Women want guys that are respected by other men and those things in that video would get ZERO respect IRL because they are low T beta twinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
If you have the right guy's haircut I can't take you seriously
Guys like this are mostly online and are rare as fuck and only live in cali. But this is going to become more common eventually. You will end up having to compromise your maleness just for a little pussy. It's being normalized all across this nation and beyond. It may not seem like this now at all but don't say i didn't call it. By 2060 a young man (who wants girls his age) will have to present as gay/bisexual to be taken serious by a female

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7419
Those guys girlfriends are banging a guy running RTT game. Women want guys that are respected by other men and those things in that video would get ZERO respect IRL because they are low T beta twinks.
YUP @Kingkellz made an entire high quality thread about this faggot androgynous pretty boy myth.

People here are coping hard as fuck if they think women would ever take these guys seriously let alone any man. Women respect a wide frame, deep voice, dimorphic guy because he gets respect from other men, Subconciously women want him more because he has a dominant aura.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Kingkellz and Deleted member 13325
YUP @Kingkellz made an entire high quality thread about this faggot androgynous pretty boy myth.

People here are coping hard as fuck if they think women would ever take these guys seriously let alone any man. Women respect a wide frame, deep voice, dimorphic guy because he gets respect from other men, Subconciously women want him more because he has a dominant aura.
High androgenic dimorphism with this sort of gay aesthetic is the future of male attractiveness to young women.

Thats If it keeps going at the pace that it is (LGBTQ+ normalization) I'm just saying how i see it, I don't make the rules

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and volcelfatcel
bruh

Male dimorphism with this type of gay aesthetic is the future of male atteactiveness to young women
These guys are not dimorphic at all, they are literal faggots Jesus Christ. this is not the future at all jfl. No man on this earth would give these faggots respect.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, datboijj, Deleted member 10367 and 2 others
These guys are not dimorphic at all, they are literal faggots Jesus Christ. this is not the future at all jfl. No man on this earth would give these faggots respect.
Not saying i want it to happen btw once you go to uni you'll understand. gay shit & gender neutral bathrooms are everywhere that's one example. it's a cultural trend, don't cope

More vids of this "gay" guy

Attachments

• trim.549D41EB-C395-4835-8264-1729D1C3D08B.MOV
    855.3 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
Not saying i want it to happen btw once you go to uni you'll understand. gay shit & gender neutral bathrooms are everywhere that's one example. it's a cultural trend, don't cope
Keep coping bro.

Read @Kingkellz thread, women have a biological preference for masculine guys.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Cain
Miss me with that gay shit
Literal faggots that would get zero respect from other men, these are the faggots that would get bullied by some 6'2 23 inch bideltoid jock.

@volcelfatcel at the end of the day, all im saying is that straight men are falling upon hard times

they're going to be forced to be "down" with LGBTQ wether they like it or hate it. Lets not ignore the cultural trends. A guy with meeks build and skull for example will be wanted to act gay. PSL preference doesn't change.

The expectation of acting "fruity" to make girls think u wont rape them (their worst fear) is rising. The evidence is here in real life & normie social media

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 7419, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Those two are faggots but If they were straight they'd have jb appeal

Better hair, skin, body than average man
Only jb appeal which even then masc Chad wins when they get an ounce of confidence in their preferences. Masc Chad intimidates jbs so they don't go for him, masc Chad always has to approach first.

It's in a females biology to breed with the most dominant masculine man she can while he still looks good ofc you can't be kyriakos grizzly either.

Only jb appeal which even then masc Chad wins when they get an ounce of confidence in their preferences. Masc Chad intimidates jbs so they don't go for him, masc Chad always has to approach first.

It's in a females biology to breed with the most dominant masculine man she can while he still looks good ofc you can't be kyriakos grizzly either.
Those faggots have good bone structure though

Better bones than average man

More vids of this "gay" guy

cultural?is satanic

i would rather kill myself

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj and Deleted member 7419
Those faggots have good bone structure though

Better bones than average man
Above average, they're also pretty low in weight and lean so that helps and insane collagen. Wouldn't be surprised if they wear makeup for every recording as well jfl. Everywhere else they look low t, thin brows, no facial hair, shit frame etc.

character theory, they made themselves prettyboy so they are gay / acting feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270

If you are even on TikTok it's over for you tbh. High T guys are out there playing sports, lifting weights, talking to girls, and improving themselves not rotting on some app meant for highschool girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, TsarTsar444, datboijj and 3 others
gigacope

a sex appeal maxxed maesthic chad can fuck anyone oneitis

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7419 and one job away
It’s because large number of zoomer chicks are bi, straight girls still want masc guys

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'd rather die a virgin, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I sold my dignity and honour, I can't go that low

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Deleted member 3270
Shit man i hate these faggots

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and volcelfatcel
I'd rather die a virgin, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I sold my dignity and honour, I can't go that low
Thats how i feel. I can't force myself to be some gay mf

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and BUY$DRUGS
Its a small minority. At the end of the day these women still would prefer a masculine guy and to be honest most of these pretty boys could adapt to become masculine if they just stop acting like faggos with these shitty haircuts, makeup, croptops etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 3270 and pizza
Those are the men women think they want online. They all want to be railed by masc Chad keep coping

@looksmaxxer234 made a good thread about it

Thread 'This is why you don’t ask women for rates' https://looksmax.org/threads/this-is-why-you-dont-ask-women-for-rates.331064/
Yes he spoke about facial dimorphism. JBs never stopped wanting a chad with bones, no one argued against PSL.

In america they in the future will want ultrachad and also for him act and present as gay. not hard to understand, most aspie people here going though high school will be shit at that. it will be another obstacle besides raw psl

Its a small minority. At the end of the day these women still would prefer a masculine guy and to be honest most of these pretty boys could adapt to become masculine if they just stop acting like faggos with these shitty haircuts, makeup, croptops etc

Bro can you recommend me some darkweb sites i need some nootropics

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Less than 100 years of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals & Cultural Marxism/Gay Propaganda

OR

100,000 years of Evolution... HMM think thats a hard one. This androgynous attraction shit is a trend IMO.

Once you choke a girl out when fucking her brains out as she submits you realize that being a pretty boy just get you to the show.

Girls want to be dominated inherently. Can't change nature brudda

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Less than 100 years of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals & Cultural Marxism/Gay Propaganda

OR

100,000 years of Evolution... HMM think thats a hard one. This androgynous attraction shit is a trend IMO.

Once you choke a girl out when fucking her brains out as she submits you realize that being a pretty boy just get you to the show.

Girls want to be dominated inherently. Can't change nature brudda
The brainwash is pretty deep in my experience. we live in the regressive "now" Semi-gay and prettyboy guys have a strength of playing victim. they activate the instinct girls have to protect a child... and be still getting fucked by them

they steal attention from more traditional guys who don't dress/act fruity and "open" in terms of game. They're only attracted to the confidence of these fags at best. Not the femininity. And the current culture makes them more friendly to them sexually

Most of their admirers are upper middle class girls. But they're the JBs guys on here want. Fortunately women mature and by the time they're 21 they actually will desire a pure alpha like Meeks instead of these gays

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop
The brainwash is pretty deep in my experience. we live in the regressive "now" Semi-gay and prettyboy guys have a strength of playing victim. they activate the instinct girls have to protect a child... and be still getting fucked by them

they steal attention from more traditional guys who don't dress/act fruity and "open" in terms of game. They're only attracted to the confidence of these fags at best. Not the femininity. And the current culture makes them more friendly to them sexually

Most of their admirers are upper middle class girls. But they're the JBs guys on here want. Fortunately women mature and by the time they're 21 they actually will desire a pure alpha like Meeks instead of these gays
Bro, for fucking real, if u wanna look like them, go and do it, but stop trying to convince others that that look is the optimum to slay. Maybe u can fuck some not legal age girls or 18-19 yo girls.
Masc men are the real deal. And trust me bro, i wanna mog everyone and be respected by every damn man. That guys ofc will fuck with some girls, but any men will look at them like they are kids.

Be masculine or die coping

• +1
Reactions: animo123
the faggot look is good for 16 year olds

for most it changes fast on the 20's

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
underage teens on birth control aren't a good barometer of female tastes

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Bro can you recommend me some darkweb sites i need some nootropics
white house market brother the only one i use and its the most safe + trustworthy market out there atm. Monero only