This is when you should become a millionaire

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you can’t do it by age 37 then you’re a little bitch. I would even go as far as 30-32. If you’re not a millionaire by 30 you’re probably an idiot. You can’t make 1 million after 12 years as an adult? Come on man.

Attachments

• 47B1C7A5-581B-42BA-8962-2A0490AA57BA.jpeg
    47B1C7A5-581B-42BA-8962-2A0490AA57BA.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems
You need to live in a very capitalist country to do that. What can I do in my statist country with 40% of unemployement? Just escape...

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Yerico7 and Acnno
U also need to be not so smart and have parents who push u to study cope so u go into well paying jobs after going to sone soy college, and instead be about hustling from the age of 16 onwards

U also need to be not so smart and have parents who push u to study cope so u go into well paying jobs after going to sone soy college, and instead be about hustling from the age of 16 onwards
Chinacurry what type of abomination are u post pics

Chinacurry what type of abomination are u post pics
??? Not sure I follow?
I'm an incel, long time poster on .co, but I'm not a trucel. @LondonVillie thinks I can larp as a Chaddam, but I guess being a mutt makes me an abomination anyway ..

If you can’t do it by age 37 then you’re a little bitch. I would even go as far as 30-32. If you’re not a millionaire by 30 you’re probably an idiot. You can’t make 1 million after 12 years as an adult? Come on man.
money is cope.

dont make money your goal.
make enjoying yourself the goal. money is just a gate opener for enjoyment. but if you focus on money and waste your live hunting it you wont get to.ennjoy it.

??? Not sure I follow?
I'm an incel, long time poster on .co, but I'm not a trucel. @LondonVillie thinks I can larp as a Chaddam, but I guess being a mutt makes me an abomination anyway ..
You probably can't larp as anything don't listen to idiots here

money is cope.

dont make money your goal.
make enjoying yourself the goal. money is just a gate opener for enjoyment. but if you focus on money and waste your live hunting it you wont get to.ennjoy it.
It’s not a goal, the goal is what I can do with it

It’s not a goal, the goal is what I can do with it
so lets assume you actually become rich. you think that doesnt involve work ? you will waste your 20s wage slaveing or 14 hours a day if you have your own company. now you are 30. what you gonna do ?

I thought about it alot . have fun in twenties. and once your youth is over you still.have decades to achieve any goal. make enough cash in twenties to have fun. working under a company will also give you experience which you can use in 30s to get more money faster.

youth is the most precious thing we have

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
so lets assume you actually become rich. you think that doesnt involve work ? you will waste your 20s wage slaveing or 14 hours a day if you have your own company. now you are 30. what you gonna do ?

I thought about it alot . have fun in twenties. and once your youth is over you still.have decades to achieve any goal. make enough cash in twenties to have fun. working under a company will also give you experience which you can use in 30s to get more money faster.

This is what I did, but defo not the kind of fun tik tok pretty boys or Ibiza Chads have, probably cos I had shit parents, so I had to work little bit hard, but enjoyed myself, just on a much lower scale than foids etc.

I still don't make loads but I only started making real money once I turned 30, so last few years I have been flexing a bit, and also getting into other shit to grow wealth

Dude that’s not what I said at all. I will do what I enjoy and make okay money with it, take that money and invest it in whatever I enjoy as well and get passive income. Easy. I’m already doing that and I have made a small fortune.

• +1
Reactions: one job away