This is why analogies are stupid most times

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Ofc he probably means well by it but you can’t really compare one thing with the other

This is something I see in many feel good analogies ppl blow up thinking it’s something smart

If u think about it u can’t compare 10 seconds of what an important person says to you to 10 dollars of money with no meaning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Ofc he probably means well by it but you can’t really compare one thing with the other

This is something I see in many feel good analogies ppl blow up thinking it’s something smart

If u think about it u can’t compare 10 seconds of what an important person says to you to 10 dollars of money with no meaning

Yes analogies are stupid because an incel told me so on .org

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Well kinda, if Chad said it, then I’d probably believe it:feelshah:
You’ve become what every user here eventually becomes

Just as superficial with men as women are and at least women are superficial because they wanna fuck ur just cocksucking

You’ve become what every user here eventually becomes

Just as superficial with men as women are and at least women are superficial because they wanna fuck ur just cocksucking
Not because of his looks but because he most likely hasn’t been lurking incel sites or spouting hate online and has more people experience, don’t be rude bro, you are Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Imretarded?
Not because of his looks but because he most likely hasn’t been lurking incel sites or spouting hate online and has more people experience, don’t be rude bro, you are Indian
Blud can simultaneously say someone is spreading hate and be racist at the end

A true legend of hypocrisy :forcedsmile:

Blud can simultaneously say someone is spreading hate and be racist at the end

A true legend of hypocrisy :forcedsmile:
Not racism if it holds true :feelshah: just a fact, you ARE Indian :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I avoid comparisons for that reason.

Not racism if it holds true :feelshah: just a fact, you ARE Indian :ogre:
Well I’m not and the fact u assume this as a bad thing suggesting I can’t be rude because of it is racist

Many smirky ppl pretend they are just saying a fact bro when even if a fact the irrelevance of that information proves it was used in a negative context

मुझे नहीं पता कि तुम क्या कह रहे हो दोस्त, कृपया बात जारी मत रखो
?

Over for my synaesthesia

Edit. It was a boring thing

Last edited:
Over for my humour
oh you were joking. sorry

my face realizing
Artworks 000152164935 6tvhni t500x500

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You fucking psycho, I'm not violent but if I was I'd destroy your 50kg ass, despite being shit at fighting.
you know it's rude to hit a femboy half your size anon.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Darkeningstar and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
He never said the person was important and just because one analogy is bad dosent mean everyone is

he’s right and the analogy is good your just retarded

this is from leadership by kissinger quoting edge of the sword by degaulle

tldr the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE guy is low iq and you are too

Last edited: