A bunch of grown men or nearly grown men arguing over half naked men

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, RecessedChinCel, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Clown world innit @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Offtopic isn't any better anyways, this site is mostly shit. You can blame us tiktokcels ig

Offtopic isn't any better anyways, this site is mostly shit. You can blame us tiktokcels ig
I am a TikTok cel. Yes offtopic is actually funny and entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
@JackTheKnife your whole profile is insanely cringe hang yourself

No, i will get surgeries and actually looksmax
I guarantee you haven’t got the base, you’re insanely ugly and you’ll waste 10s if not hundreds of thousands.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
I guarantee you haven’t got the base, you’re insanely ugly and you’ll waste 10s if not hundreds of thousands.
Looks like actual projection, you seem extremly low IQ tbh. You aren't funny nor do you have any insights, just kys

You joined last year nigger
Yeah, Before tik tok invasion, I even tried to slow it down by larping as a Nazi but Jew mods gave me a warning and threatened to ban us comrades

We bled so that you are able to shitpost

• JFL
Looks like actual projection, you seem extremly low IQ tbh. You aren't funny nor do you have any insights, just kys
Dm me your current face then.

Yeah, Before tik tok invasion, I even tried to slow it down by larping as a Nazi but Jew mods gave me a warning and threatened to ban us comrades

No you didn’t. Anything post 22 is TikTok

Nigga even i was browsing this shithole and studying facial aesthetics since early 2023 along with youtube, the OGs are from quarantine era

Dm me your current face then.
No, i only have and will DM my face to high IQ users/users who can be insightful. No point in sending my face to you, when i can analyze it better than you

Nigga even i was browsing this shithole and studying facial aesthetics since early 2023 along with youtube, the OGs are from quarantine era
If you did that, you would join earlier especially when users were calling master to private the forum and not a year later

No, i only have and will DM my face to high IQ users/users who can be insightful. No point in sending my face to you, when i can analyze it better than you
That’s what I thought. Good luck with your copes.

That’s what I thought. Good luck with your copes.
Bro just head .is i don't even know why you are on a looksmaxxing forum. I've watched a lot of old threads, you are here to just waste your life and don't even have nothing interesting to say. Would probably actually be better for you to rope, but you are too pussy for that anyway

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Bro just head .is i don't even know why you are on a looksmaxxing forum. I've watched a lot of old threads, you are here to just waste your life and don't even have nothing interesting to say. Would probably actually be better for you to rope, but you are too pussy for that anyway
Head to .is for what jfl?
Offtopic wouldn’t be here if this was a looksmaxxing forum.
You’re here to waste your life , cope and eventually waste money to still be insentient ogre that still can’t look at his own reflection without breaking down and sobbing.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to rope jfl.

• JFL
Head to .is for what jfl?
Offtopic wouldn’t be here if this was a looksmaxxing forum.
You’re here to waste your life , cope and eventually waste money to still be insentient ogre that still can’t look at his own reflection without breaking down and sobbing.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to rope jfl.
You actually started to use whatever reason you even have JFL, i'm right nigga, and you know it, I'm somewhat content with my lookz rn, even if not gl. You just are a doomer faggot bitching and being mad 24/7 bcs you are fucking miserable

You actually started to use whatever reason you even have JFL, i'm right nigga, and you know it, I'm somewhat content with my lookz rn, even if not gl. You just are a doomer faggot bitching and being mad 24/7 bcs you are fucking miserable
How am I doomer jfl? It’s absolutely water that rmost people doesn’t have the base and no you’re not or you wouldn’t want surgery. Right at what?

Last edited:
How am I doomed jfl? It’s absolutely water that rmost people doesn’t have the base and no you’re not or you wouldn’t want surgery. Right at what?
It's like talking to a lesser being JFL at your IQ. You are doomed as in you are more like an animal than human, no sentience at all. Yes, i want surgeries to look better, ofcourse i want to look better, doesn't mean i'm suicidal and sad because of my face. Besides i have a fascination with facial aesthetics. 'bad base' is subjective, in my case,I have some failos that are harder to fix though JFL, but once i fix my failos (if it happens) i'll be very gl, i don't understand your mentality at all, so surgery is useless, what?

It's like talking to a lesser being JFL at your IQ. You are doomed as in you are more like an animal than human, no sentience at all. Yes, i want surgeries to look better, ofcourse i want to look better, doesn't mean i'm suicidal and sad because of my face. Besides i have a fascination with facial aesthetics. 'bad base' is subjective, in my case,I have some failos that are harder to fix though JFL, but once i fix my failos (if it happens) i'll be very gl, i don't understand your mentality at all, so surgery is useless, what?
Nice cope , skimmed through. Go luck with your delusional coping. You’ll always be ugly

Nice cope , skimmed through. Go luck with your delusional coping. You’ll always be ugly
Ok whatever you say, i tried to be rational, doesn't work with low IQ niggers like you. It's you who's coping, ugliness is rare, just saying. Not the norm
It’s absolutely water that most people doesn’t have the base

Ok whatever you say, i tried to be rational, doesn't work with low IQ niggers like you. It's you who's coping, ugliness is rare, just saying. Not the norm
-an ugly cope

-an ugly cope
You don't even understand the lengths you are going just to cope and hold on to this worldview that gives you peace, sad tbh. You think automatically that because you got unlucky, others have to be as misfortunate too. This site is closer to normal society, you belong to .is

blast niggers