This is why looksmaxxing is suifuel for an incel.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Screenshot 2018 10 30 00 34 42

This is what the average incel has to look forward to,a big fat retard ogre to a down syndrome looking incel cunt.
Very rarely are the transformations were the guy goes from ooooovvvvver to slayer.

Maybe that slayer was once a truecel
Maybe he's born with it
Maybe it's maybelline.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Never_Began and Nibba
He SoyMaxxed boyo

LaughHappy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The body of a Greek god, but the face of a lesbian chipmunk.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Hey, I totally agree with you, fatcel is volcel. But Id say for 75% of fat people this is super hard
9RfFCs9.jpg
QeSLUYb.jpg

Bassicly being obese is like a scratch ticket to your dating life. It can be either shit or turn you into chad

I would say being from fat to fit is bassicly fixing dating life. I know people looked at me with disgust when I was fat, they judged me, even my oneitis made fun of me. Now her best friend is always checking me out, so lifting and diet is CLOSEST to a life hack to dating life.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Zesto
Hey, I totally agree with you, fatcel is volcel. But Id say for 75% of fat people this is super hard
9RfFCs9.jpg
QeSLUYb.jpg

Bassicly being obese is like a scratch ticket to your dating life. It can be either shit or turn you into chad

I would say being from fat to fit is bassicly fixing dating life. I know people looked at me with disgust when I was fat, they judged me, even my oneitis made fun of me. Now her best friend is always checking me out, so lifting and diet is CLOSEST to a life hack to dating life.

When I was 280 pounds my life was hellish and miserable, no one liked me, no one wanted to be around me, people would avoid me.

People also used to think I was "Mexican"

Getting to 155 pounds completely changed my life. People are friendlier, I no longer feel uncomfortable in social situations. I got a Chinese friend girl to go out and study with me at a café and I look like a J-Pop boy.

I would say it definitely fixed my social life but not my dating life because western and westernized women don't want J-Pop Idol boys.

Yes it was definitely worth it going from big ogre to little boy.

View attachment 2734

This is what the average incel has to look forward to,a big fat retard ogre to a down syndrome looking incel cunt.
Very rarely are the transformations were the guy goes from ooooovvvvver to slayer.

Maybe he's born with it
Maybe it's maybelline.
Dude needs to lose more weight, his face still looks very bloated.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
View attachment 2734

Maybe he's born with it
Maybe it's maybelline.

Lol this guy is the epitome of gymcelling. Also JFL at wearing glasses at the gym

• +1
He looks way better now. The next looksmaxxing step would be a hair transplant, contact lenses, fat loss and he'd be good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and RichardSpencel
Jfl massive fail tbh tbh. Once an incel always an incel

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and RichardSpencel
View attachment 2734

Maybe he's born with it
Maybe it's maybelline.
FUCKING LEGIT. LOOKS LIKE A LESBIAN

there was this pic on r/pics of weight loss and the guy looked just as bad if not worse in the after jfl. The comments were all bp garbage calling him handsome and chit jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TakaRyo

there was this pic on r/pics of weight loss and the guy looked just as bad if not worse in the after jfl. The comments were all bp garbage calling him handsome and chit jfl

Have you seen a picture of that black guy after losing weight?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman

Not sure but I think it could be this one
0aCbkc6

Just go gym bro.
He looks way better now. The next looksmaxxing step would be a hair transplant, contact lenses, fat loss and he'd be good to go.
Yes he look better than he used to but still worse than most humans.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
:cage: it was a different one I'm gonna look for it in tbh
@RichardSpencel

*insert Chad eats pizza comment/pic*

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
9RfFCs9.jpg
QeSLUYb.jpg

You look way better bro... Congratulations, don't stop looksmaxxing and never give up

• +1
  • +1
Truecels are cursed bro.
Plus he already looks like a submissive beta in both before after pics. If he looked like a bit ogre at least his lookmaxing would be more useful tbh

• +1
:cage: it was a different one I'm gonna look for it in tbh
@RichardSpencel

Lmao I remember this jfl,even the way he holds the phone is incel-like.

• +1
Full free movie punjabi shrek movie free 2018 english urdu punjabi full 240p

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬 and Never_Began
Mogs me in regards to

Being happier and healthier than I am.

Jfl

You look way better bro... Congratulations, don't stop looksmaxxing and never give up
Thanks bro, I think weight loss and gym is best looksmaxxing there is..sadly Im approaching my maximum potential, atm that is to be abv avg..

View attachment 2734

Maybe he's born with it
Maybe it's maybelline.

@averageblokecel @Afrikancel

HE HAS MASSIVE WRISTS!!!!

AUTOMATIC SLAYER RIGHT?!?!?!

yeah I don't think the improved version of him is that bad to be honest, there is potential there for sure. Just take the glasses off, get a good tan, get body fat from 19% to 10%, have a better selection of gym clothing and with the hair transplant being the final thing as you suggested, he would be average looking or maybe a 4.5/10, certainly not hopeless. Some people out there really do have no hope, this guy at least has a little hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back