This is why people hate you

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Bait title
(Disclamer I'm 19 years old and think i know how everything works I could be wrong)

Facial harmony fromula

Soft hard semi soft and semi hard all highly harmonious faces must contain at least 4 and be fairly symmetrical

Damian karter
Soft lips semi soft eyes semi hard nose semi soft gonial hard jawbone
Images   2024 03 18T202013450

Richard ramirez soft lips soft nose semi hard gonial angle hard jawbone hard eyebrows semi hard eye orbits
Images   2024 03 18T202441447

What features do you have what features do you miss do you have at least 4

Soft means weak hard means overpowering

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mathis
@sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
@barettrealrx

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
U know nothing faggot i have all these traits and my harmony is revolting

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and GabachoCopium
Bait title
(Disclamer I'm 19 years old and think i know how everything works I could be wrong)

Facial harmony fromula

Soft hard semi soft and semi hard all highly harmonious faces must contain at least 4 and be fairly symmetrical

Damian karter
Soft lips semi soft eyes semi hard nose semi soft gonial hard jawbone
View attachment 2806315

Richard ramirez soft lips soft nose semi hard gonial angle hard jawbone hard eyebrows semi hard eye orbits
View attachment 2806319
What features do you have what features do you miss do you have at least 4
Seems its better for the bone features to be hard and soft tissue features to be soft

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Nulled
Seems its better for the bone features to be hard and soft tissue features to be soft
On too something bahi like things she be how there supposed to be with a bit of room for error.

• +1
Could also mean that bone feetures can never be full soft and soft tissue can never be fully hard. Like Richard's gonial is semi hard and damians eye orbits are semi soft.

• +1
@Bigbootylover45

I have soft eyes, semi soft jaw, hard chin, and semi hard zygos.

Btw it’s not my face why people randomly hate me, as everyone online no matter where I go hate me despite not seeing my face, I also have a very annoying voice so that doesn’t help

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
I have soft eyes, semi soft jaw, hard chin, and semi hard zygos.

Btw it’s not my face why people randomly hate me, as everyone online no matter where I go hate me despite not seeing my face, I also have a very annoying voice so that doesn’t help
Don't worry bahi it's a Bait tittle would you like me to do some voice research I'd like to make mine better too.

@MaestheticMaso

• +1
Don't worry bahi it's a Bait tittle would you like me to do some voice research I'd like to make mine better too.
I have had 3 people say I sound soy or like a tranny in the past 2 months, from random vc’s in discord and gaming lobbies, my voice and frame kills me.

• +1
Oh for sure like placment first then having all four soft semi soft hard and semi hard.

I have had 3 people say I sound soy or like a tranny in the past 2 months, from random vc’s in discord and gaming lobbies, my voice and frame kills me.
Bahi don't worry I'll do some research for both of us tonight and make a post tomorrow. Sound good?

Last edited:
  • +1
@Subhuman232

Wow Ramirez actually looks good there