This is why we need Islam

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
A lot of people like to shit on Islam due to their egos but Islam is the last hope to attain a higher smv girl. A 6/10 can get an 8/10 with Islam

Don’t believe this aspie? Look at this photo. This guy would be a mascot for incels but thankfully with Islam he got a higher smv bitch

354EE3A0 6B71 4AC0 BBC0 3748F9EB2DC0

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1100, Germania and 2 others
ISLAM IS THE TRUTH
ALLAH IS THE LORD OF THE WORLDS
a 2 out of 10 imam can get a 9 out of 10 lol

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
astaghfirullah

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
5380d4e12f349

• JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Roping Subhuman and UglyMan
I don't care much about getting an 8/10 tbh.

Yeah thats my last hope

She looks like shit regardless.

She looks like shit regardless.
Taller and looks better than her husband. She looks content. She could be fucking Australian chads but the fear of Allah puts her in her place.
But you can get a 3/10 as a 5/10 too if your father finds it advantageous.
my cousins are 7/10 but i am terrified of pretty foids

Their women are slaves so yes, good religion tbh

Taller and looks better than her husband. She looks content. She could be fucking Australian chads but the fear of Allah puts her in her place.

my cousins are 7/10 but i am terrified of pretty foids
Why?

Might ditch me for chad. Her looksmatch is chad so it is an excuse to ditch my ugly ass. Gonna find an illiterate ugly bitch or marry a black girl

Might ditch me for chad. Her looksmatch is chad so it is an excuse to ditch my ugly ass. Gonna find an illiterate ugly bitch or marry a black girl
Get a 5,5 or above if you can.

Yeah. Cousinmaxxing is legit. Idk why kuffar and westerners find it gross
Because it is and can fuck up the offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Islam is good beside circumcision

Their women are slaves so yes, good religion tbh
they aren't slaves, they are treated with respect and have dignity,
the west tells you that they are slaves

they aren't slaves, they are treated with respect and have dignity,
the west tells you that they are slaves
In the west they are slaves of their nature. Getting fucked by chad ans then complain where are the nice men
Because it is and can fuck up the offspring.
The possibility is minute

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
In the west they are slaves of their nature. Getting fucked by chad ans then complain where are the nice men
yes, islam is the best - people don't like to open their eyes

yes, islam is the best - people don't like to open their eyes
If people converted to islam and implemented shariah. We could all have been married at a young age and our foids will love us. Degeneracy is shunned but noooo we must allow foids to reject good men and only fuck chads that is advancement lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Chadelite
A lot of people like to shit on Islam due to their egos but Islam is the last hope to attain a higher smv girl. A 6/10 can get an 8/10 with Islam

Don’t believe this aspie? Look at this photo. This guy would be a mascot for incels but thankfully with Islam he got a higher smv bitch

View attachment 111824
Fuck islam and fuck mutts, I want to deport every shitskin and then genocide their shitholes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Demir and Chadelite
If people converted to islam and implemented shariah. We could all have been married at a young age and our foids will love us. Degeneracy is shunned but noooo we must allow foids to reject good men and only fuck chads that is advancement lmfao
lol, this chad incel thing doesn't exist in islam, of course looks matter, but if u are ugly you won't be incel in islam. unless u are suuuper ugly like 1 out of 10.
i want to be gigachad not for the girls, but for myself
Fuck islam and fuck mutts, I want to deport every shitskin and then genocide their shitholes.
ignore list

I will conveet your sisters and family to islam so they will be married off to muslim whitecels and prostrate towards mecca, kaffir turd

I will conveet your sisters and family to islam so they will be married off to muslim whitecels and prostrate towards mecca, kaffir turd
Then the last time you'll see me is seconds before suicide bombing inside a mosque

Then the last time you'll see me is seconds before suicide bombing inside a mosque
I die as a martyr for the sake of Allah and all incels to get foids

chaddam gets the most foids