this is why @wishIwasSalludon trolls SFcels

Dawg I ain't believing a paki who has a track record of lying or whatever shitskins friends you made backing up your lie
Want me to pm you?

You've lied about your penis size, and probably other stuff, I definitely do not believe you
Coping cumskin can't accept his dick isn't as big as a brown guy? Joever for you.

I never lied about my size unless it was to downsize it, as a mere joke. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I thought @wishIwasSalludon was curry also “JBW” is just paying for a SEA prostitute but with extra steps
He thinks I’m Korean just because I acknowledge the kpoppill

• JFL
Reactions: watah, hopecel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
You've lied about your penis size, and probably other stuff, I definitely do not believe you
He’s only ever lied to make it seem smaller, he’s like 6.5 nbp

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
pal you joined the forum 5 months after me yet you have twice as many posts as me
Yea but I don’t use any other social media except for the occasional doom scroll on chinktok or cuckstagram

Normies literally have like 200k snap score on average:feelskek:

Coping cumskin can't accept his dick isn't as big as a brown guy? Joever for you.

I never lied about my size unless it was to downsize it, as a mere joke. :forcedsmile:

This you yeh?

Muh lies, just stfu and never talk curry muncher :lul::lul:

How do you shitskins even have the will to live? I would've killed myself if I was anything like you guys :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon, watah and 1 other person
I thought @wishIwasSalludon was curry also “JBW” is just paying for a SEA prostitute but with extra steps
I'm not saying it's JBW

it's all about being attractive tbh
I’m not deciding who’s white it’s just clear to anyone with function eyes that many Albanians are ethnic
there's no such thing as native Europeans who are ethnic
Who are we talking about? :ogre:
@wishIwasSalludon
He thinks I’m Korean just because I acknowledge the kpoppill
where are you from?
Yea but I don’t use any other social media except for the occasional doom scroll on chinktok or cuckstagram

Normies literally have like 200k snap score on average:feelskek:
yeah but you aren't a normie and this site is for losers

the more posts you posted the bigger loser you are

• +1
I thought u said u we’re 6.8 BP
Ahh, I'm going with my measuring tape measurements. I think the ruler measurements are less reliable because they have to be placed higher and that's probably why I get higher numbers (compared to the measuring tape).

This you yeh?

How do you shitskins even have the will to live? I would've killed myself if I was anything like you guys :lul:
The cumskin who created the thread used my LARP posts. JFL at cumskin IQ.

• +1
I don't think he ever posted his pictures publicly. :hnghn:
idek anymore you guys are lying and larping all the time

I remember pics of some Asian guy and they said it was him

either way it's irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
there's no such thing as native Europeans who are ethnic
There are, they’re the minority but some south Europeans and Balkaners are indistinguishable from ethnics

IMG 5255

idek anymore you guys are lying and larping all the time

I remember pics of some Asian guy and they said it was him

either way it's irrelevant
I don't LARP or lie (unless it's meant as a joke, but retards think I'm being serious or will use it against me later on).

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
this site is for losers
I can’t bring myself to relate to normies are they ever talk about are the newest shows on jewflix

Constantly having convos like “omg did you hear that Kendrick Lamar called drake a stinky nigger!”

Like no I don’t care and I can’t bring myself to care, if that makes me I a lose I’m a proud loser then

There are, they’re the minority but some south Europeans and Balkaners are indistinguishable from ethnics

View attachment 3083128
Sicilians are different

but Sardinians and Albanians for example have the most proto-European DNA
Everyone who isn't Germanic or Nordic is an ethnic.
again, you're non-white so you aren't to decide who is white or not

during segregation all of non-Germanic Europeans would be considered white as they are
I can’t bring myself to relate to normies are they ever talk about are the newest shows on jewflix

Constantly having convos like “omg did you hear that Kendrick Lamar called drake a stinky nigger!”

Like no I don’t care and I can’t bring myself to care, if that makes me I a lose I’m a proud loser then
you haven't replied to me, where are you from?

• JFL
again, you're non-white so you aren't to decide who is white or not

during segregation all of non-Germanic Europeans would be considered white as they are
I'm just repeating what Germanic / Nordic peoples have been saying, and they're right. You're not white, you are European though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and wishIwasSalludon

This you yeh?

@Gengar if I were you I would just hardban FagLivwr he is obviously just a troll here to spam low effort racebait

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
@Gengar if I were you I would just hardban FagLivwr he is obviously just a troll here to spam low effort racebait
If he creates a thread that goes against the rules then you can report it. It'll be taken care of. SadCvck types typically don't last that long here.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 📎♿️⚙️
Moor genes
Sardinians are like 99% Anatolian
all Mediterraneans have Anatolian Farmer DNA
I'm just repeating
are you supposed to repeat or to think for yourself?
what Germanic / Nordic peoples have been saying
you can't generalize, not all of them think like that
and they're right
Balto-Slavs are more Aryan than some Germanic peoples, for example

either way the very term white is undefined and unclear
You're not white, you are European though.
white = European
Guess based off my username
oh... I get it

• JFL
are you supposed to repeat or to think for yourself?
you can't generalize, not all of them think like that
Balto-Slavs are more Aryan than some Germanic peoples, for example

either way the very term white is undefined and unclear
white = European
So which argument are you going with? First you say, "you can't say because you're not white," and then when actual whites say it, it's "you can't say that because not everyone says it." Whiteness is basically Nordic / Germanic, but if you have a white-passing (read: Nordic/Germanic-passing) phenotype then you could claim white as well. But if you have brown hair and brown eyes... well, you're just a bleached ethnic. :ogre:

white = European
Would you consider someone like oussouma guessoum or k shami white even tho they are from mena Countries

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Gengar
Would you consider someone like oussouma guessoum or k shank white even tho they are from mena Countries
If he does then JFL. Typical ethnic mentality. There's literally ethnics who think someone's white just because they have colored eyes. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
If he does then JFL. Typical ethnic mentality. There's literally ethnics who think someone's white just because they have colored eyes. :forcedsmile:
You can kinda tell oussouma guessoum is an ethnic but k shami looks entirely white to me

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Nvm he looks ethnic af here
He's also frauding. This was him before.

Scroll down and you'll see. MENAs can be white-passing but their ethnic features still give it away, generally thicker eyebrows or bigger nose or fuller lips. In this case, it's the nose and the lips that give it away in his case.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553
  • +1
looksmaxx.org logic in a nutshell
It was stormfront.org logic at first. :ogre:

I used to call all Europeans white, regardless of coloring, but Stormfront users have a point.

• JFL
So which argument are you going with? First you say, "you can't say because you're not white," and then when actual whites say it, it's "you can't say that because not everyone says it." Whiteness is basically Nordic / Germanic, but if you have a white-passing (read: Nordic/Germanic-passing) phenotype then you could claim white as well. But if you have brown hair and brown eyes... well, you're just a bleached ethnic. :ogre:
main-qimg-c1c3966309296280a8624ba6564dcfe2-pjlq
My Sardinian results. I browsed this forum and didnt find any sardinian  ancestry results so thought i'd share mine. : r/23andme

they can claim whatever they want... white = European, Europeans are mainly the mixture of Aryans and paleo-Europeans and that's it, some peoples are more Aryan some are less but at the end of the day our differences are mostly about coloring, we have similar skulls and facial features
Would you consider someone like oussouma guessoum or k shami white even tho they are from mena Countries
they're white-passing "ethnic" guys just like there are ethnic-passing "white" guys

these are examples of Europeans who look completely non-European... the Albanian girl you posted looks Albanian and European by features - coloring is pretty much irrelevant, as well as skin tone which can be tanmaxxed or bleached or whatever
Golden Dawn leader hits out at Greek parliament's 'plot' to prosecute him |  Golden Dawn party | The Guardian
U svemu je podržavaju, ali iz senke: Jelena Janković pokazala braću,  upoznajte Marka i Stefana (foto) || Gloria

as I said, coloring is pretty much irrelevant

it's all about features and yes his pheno is white-passing, he doesn't look anything like an ethnic guy
You can kinda tell oussouma guessoum is an ethnic but k shami looks entirely white to me
Oussama looks white as well
Really bhai?

shami-kareem-3.jpg
the only thing on him that looks ethnic or exotic are his lips

he could easily pass anywhere in Europe as native

Guessoum clearly looks white your a fucking idiot​

He's also frauding. This was him before.

Scroll down and you'll see. MENAs can be white-passing but their ethnic features still give it away, generally thicker eyebrows or bigger nose or fuller lips. In this case, it's the nose and the lips that give it away in his case.
nope he simply doesn't look ethnic

you have blonde guys here with full lips which look ethnic but still it's nothing in comparison to this:

Serbs - Italic Roots

this is what ethnic lips and nose look like
Doesn't look Nordic / Germanic, so he's ethnic.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

dalits.org logic in a nutshell
It was stormfront.org logic at first. :ogre:

I used to call all Europeans white, regardless of coloring, but Stormfront users have a point.
they're as stupid as you

main-qimg-c1c3966309296280a8624ba6564dcfe2-pjlq
My Sardinian results. I browsed this forum and didnt find any sardinian  ancestry results so thought i'd share mine. : r/23andme'd share mine. : r/23andme

they can claim whatever they want... white = European, Europeans are mainly the mixture of Aryans and paleo-Europeans and that's it, some peoples are more Aryan some are less but at the end of the day our differences are mostly about coloring, we have similar skulls and facial features

they're white-passing "ethnic" guys just like there are ethnic-passing "white" guys

these are examples of Europeans who look completely non-European... the Albanian girl you posted looks Albanian and European by features - coloring is pretty much irrelevant, as well as skin tone which can be tanmaxxed or bleached or whatever
Golden Dawn leader hits out at Greek parliament's 'plot' to prosecute him |  Golden Dawn party | The Guardian's 'plot' to prosecute him |  Golden Dawn party | The Guardian
U svemu je podržavaju, ali iz senke: Jelena Janković pokazala braću,  upoznajte Marka i Stefana (foto) || Gloria

as I said, coloring is pretty much irrelevant

it's all about features and yes his pheno is white-passing, he doesn't look anything like an ethnic guy

Oussama looks white as well

the only thing on him that looks ethnic or exotic are his lips

he could easily pass anywhere in Europe as native

nope he simply doesn't look ethnic

you have blonde guys here with full lips which look ethnic but still it's nothing in comparison to this:

Serbs - Italic Roots

this is what ethnic lips and nose look like

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

they're as stupid as you
JFL at claiming "coloring doesn't matter" if you don't pass as a native in The Netherlands then you're just ethnic.

JFL at claiming "coloring doesn't matter" if you don't pass as a native in The Netherlands then you're just ethnic.
As I said before, ethnicness was about being considered non-white during segregation times

Either way you can keep reciting Nordicist bs all you want but you as a Paki aren't to decide who's white and who isn't

Idc

• +1
As I said before, ethnicness was about being considered non-white during segregation times

Either way you can keep reciting Nordicist bs all you want but you as a Paki aren't to decide who's white and who isn't
And you as a Balkan potato farmer can't claim to be white when you're not Germanic / Nordic.

And you as a Balkan potato farmer can't claim to be white when you're not Germanic / Nordic.
Whatever makes you happy, inbred paki 😛😛😛