This is why you need to learn how to fight...

D

Deleted member 29796

HQNP or Monkmaxx
Warning: might be suifuel for framelets. Don't watch this, and I'm serious.

@heightislife198

Anyways:

@rl⠀

Look for a smart camp too, OP. Make sure they are good people, don't go to any dudebro gyms. Current place I'm training right now is led by a woman, a judo champ, this lady is a monster, but most importantly, she is smart and respectful and expects that of all trainers and trainees. The perfect environment. I think back to my wrestling days, all that brutality was just injury after injury, fucking hated most of my coaches. That mentality will hold you back, health is wealth.

And don't hang out around low IQ degens or low income areas.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 27452
low income areas.
low income areas after im done :
20230630 031552

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 27452
Warning: might be suifuel for framelets. Don't watch this, and I'm serious.

@heightislife198

Anyways:

And don't hang out around low IQ degens or low income areas.

Zherka is 6’5 nice

Me at 5’7
IMG 9467

Zherka is 6’5 nice
He's a big dude but 5'7 guys have one hit slept guys way bigger than them. one of these days this 90 IQ brute is going to get chinchecked and we'll find out if he's really this tough guy he claims to be. To me he just seems like a barking dog, i do not see the fighting warrior spirit, all i see is a guy who likes to bully people smaller than him. You won't ever see him do this against someone his own size or even few inches shorter that will fight him if he barks. He does this to streaming cucks who can't throw a punch.
But yes you need to learn how to fight. Gym alone means nothing

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Primalsplit, Prince88 and 1 other person
He's a big dude but 5'7 guys have one hit slept guys way bigger than them. one of these days this 90 IQ brute is going to get chinchecked and we'll find out if he's really this tough guy he claims to be. To me he just seems like a barking dog, i do not see the fighting warrior spirit, all i see is a guy who likes to bully people smaller than him. You won't ever see him do this against someone his own size or even few inches shorter that will fight him if he barks. He does this to streaming cucks who can't throw a punch.
But yes you need to learn how to fight. Gym alone means nothing
Nah, and you are right, Zherka can't fight, at all. He knows who to press. But if he did learn to fight, that's an elite tier threat.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Primalsplit
This is true as fuck but definitely bitchmade.
Not bitchmade at all. Guns are the great equaliser for those unfortunate enough to be born 5'7 framelets. The gun keeps these brutes in line, otherwise they'd be out of control. These 6'5 apes know a 5'3 manlet could end them if they go too far.

Nah, and you are right, Zherka can't fight, at all. He knows who to press. But if he did learn to fight, that's an elite tier threat.
A guy like him is never going to learn how to fight. Rich kid who got through life with his looks and stature. He doesn't have the grit or humility to go into a fighting gym and be humbled by a guy half his size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
A guy like him is never going to learn how to fight. Rich kid who got through life with his looks and stature. He doesn't have the grit or humility to go into a fighting gym and be humbled by a guy half his size.
:lul: True. I like you, you have that older street wisdom. Are you an older guy?

:lul: True. I like you, you have that older street wisdom. Are you an older guy?
27 not that old but I'm a pretty good judge of character but mostly i used to watch streams when this guy first popped up on the scene and just remembered him due to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
Step 1.) Learn head movement
Step 2.) Be fast but powerful at the same time (tense up and let all your anger out on the other person).
Step 3.) ???
Step 4.) PROFIT!

27 not that old but I'm a pretty good judge of character but mostly i used to watch streams when this guy first popped up on the scene and just remembered him due to this thread.
Yeah, I can tell, you are a legit judge of character, not the first time I've seen you do that. Yeah, that guy is a clown, but like I said, he sort of knows who to press, so it might be a while before someone puts him out, if it even gets recorded.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
not gonna lie
i would be veryy mad and grab me knife to kill him if thats happends to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and JohnDoe
not gonna lie
i would be veryy mad and grab me knife to kill him if thats happends to me

I don't blame you, stupid as hell, but I wouldn't blame you.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
They're both pussies, and whichever of them is lying is the bigger pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Prince88
Yes knowing how to fight is a must. I’ve been boxing as a hobby and a form of cardio for years now so i’m pretty good at it The confidence gains are IMMENSE when you walk down the street knowing you could FUCK UP 99.9% of the men passing by you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit