This is why you should never look for objective ratings at places like Truerateme (TRM)

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
I will pick 4 random guys' pics that posted their faces on TRM and I want you to write down, before I share the ratings they got, what you would rate them. This will show how retarded users there are:

First guy:

Second guy:

Third guy:

Fourth guy:

3064054_1662502688798.png

Okay, now that you are done - you would probably put in order of attractiveness the first guy. After him, the order doesn't really matter because they are clearly way below him.

But what do you think they got rated on TRM? Well, basically all the same :lul:
(besides the curry because apparently, they don't like to rate curries, no one replies to them)

Now, let's take a look at the advice they got:

- First guy: no advice
- Second guy: "get better skin and you will be good looking, you have great bones and a good jawline" - seriously??? are you fucking out of your mind? this nigga has a shit bone structure, he is just lean JFL
- Third guy: "you look like a sims character", "get a haircut bro", "you remind me of Zuckerberg", "go to the gym bro". Out of 61 replies, only one guy said that he has shit brows, other ones either overrated or gave shit advice

Now, you might be asking yourself: are they retarded? Well, kinda. Even though ratings are subjective, no one should put all of these guys in the same category lookswise. I think that the real reason shit like this happens is because of their retarded men's rating guide. Let's take a look at it (all of them got rated between 5-6, and the reason is that, apparently, all ratings should be close and based on this image.)

I don't even have to say anything about this. If you think they are all looksmatched, kys lol.

To conclude: not only their users are reddit soycuck retards that simply ignore ethnic guys, but they have a shit rating system that only works on paper and they know nothing about aesthetics. If you don't wanna post your face on .org because you don't want people calling you ugly, just DM some trusted users or even pay for a rating, honestly better than posting your face on TRM in case you want actually based opinions.

Thanks for reading 🥸

Attachments

• 1662502675252.png
    1662502675252.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1662502688798.png
    1662502688798.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deprived, Pharmaceutic and 4 others
Mirin haircut

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 1851
dnr, truerateme is accurate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
1st looks good, 2nd one looks incel wtf, 3rd is curry 4 th is zuckmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Pharmaceutic, Moggie and 1 other person
Oof, that's gonna be a yikes from me, sweetie.

1st looks good, 2nd one looks incel wtf, 3rd is curry 4 th is zuckmaxing
4 looks way too clean and plastic looking.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
predeterminisms nephew
bones 404
tech support
zuckbot

First high tier nomeie
Second chadlite
Third sub human incel
Forth mid tier normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Moggie
I will pick 4 random guys' pics that posted their faces on TRM and I want you to write down, before I share the ratings they got, what you would rate them. This will show how retarded users there are:

First guy:

View attachment 1856302 View attachment 1856303

Second guy:

View attachment 1856305View attachment 1856306 View attachment 1856307

Third guy:

View attachment 1856318 View attachment 1856321

Fourth guy:

View attachment 1856330View attachment 1856331

Okay, now that you are done - you would probably put in order of attractiveness the first guy. After him, the order doesn't really matter because they are clearly way below him.

(besides the curry because apparently, they don't like to rate curries, no one replies to them)

- Second guy: "get better skin and you will be good looking, you have great bones and a good jawline" - seriously??? are you fucking out of your mind? this nigga has a shit bone structure, he is just lean JFL
- Third guy: "you look like a sims character", "get a haircut bro", "you remind me of Zuckerberg", "go to the gym bro". Out of 61 replies, only one guy said that he has shit brows, other ones either overrated or gave shit advice

Now, you might be asking yourself: are they retarded? Well, kinda. Even though ratings are subjective, no one should put all of these guys in the same category lookswise. I think that the real reason shit like this happens is because of their retarded men's rating guide. Let's take a look at it (all of them got rated between 5-6, and the reason is that, apparently, all ratings should be close and based on this image.)

View attachment 1856342

I don't even have to say anything about this. If you think they are all looksmatched, kys lol.

To conclude: not only their users are reddit soycuck retards that simply ignore ethnic guys, but they have a shit rating system that only works on paper and they know nothing about aesthetics. If you don't wanna post your face on .org because you don't want people calling you ugly, just DM some trusted users or even pay for a rating, honestly better than posting your face on TRM in case you want actually based opinions.

Thanks for reading 🥸
I had 26 replies to my post idk this seems like cope

ive said the same thing about TRM- the ratings are too close and clustered together.

Unless someone is excpetionally good looking or very ugly they just get rated 5.something

But lets be real here, the first guy is decent loooking and could get a cute gf but probably never be a slayer so its not fair to put him in the same category as guy 2 and 3. Guy 2 and 3 are significantly below average and its completely over for them unless they get invasive surgeries. Guy 4 is like a normie and a bit soy vibes but probably like 60th percentile overall and could maybe geet a decent gf if he trys hard and social maxes, he also looks very young so might ascend from getting a bit older.

To give all these guys similar ratings is completley stupid and a reductionist view of the blackpill that doesnt reflect their discrepancies in quality of life they experience

1662503296519-png.1856342

retarded scale

ones in average should be below average easily..

most of the above average ones are just average plus one the same level too.. some guys above are worse looking than some below

fucking retarded scale

fuck reddit. fuck everyone there..

1662503296519-png.1856342

retarded scale

ones in average should be below average easily..

most of the above average ones are just average plus one the same level too.. some guys above are worse looking than some below

fucking retarded scale

fuck reddit. fuck everyone there..
Heres your rating, make a tinder, hinge, bumble account

Get no matches whatsover apart from bots or girls selling only fans? subhuman

Get just a few matches with ugly/fats girls? LTN

get a handful of matches but girls are rarely willing to meet or high interest? MTN

get lots of matches and a handful of dates with normie girls? HTN

gets loads of matches and plenty of dates with normie girls + ocassional hot girl? Chadlite

get loads of matches and loads of first messages + easy to get dates with hot girls? chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183, fogdart and Blackgymmax

get a handful of matches but girls are rarely willing to meet or high interest? MTN

gets loads of matches and plenty of dates with normie girls + ocassional hot girl? Chadlite

get loads of matches and loads of first messages + easy to get dates with hot girls? chad
dot ltns even get anything on tinder?

trm jfl, most of the comments don’t show up and they give terrible advices

There is no pheno tax in Truerateme.

Bump

I just found out that they have an "objective rating guide for women", which managed to be 10x more absurd than the one that they have for men. Oh, and the girl @Anstrum95 is obsessed with is considered a 9.5 out of them according to the rating system

Jfl at this shit bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16474 and Moggie
im noone im godly tier

Bump

I just found out that they have an "objective rating guide for women", which managed to be 10x more absurd than the one that they have for men. Oh, and the girl @Anstrum95 is obsessed with is considered a 9.5 out of them according to the rating system

Jfl at this shit bro

idk if I am deprived or something but I think putting these two at a 5/10 is retarded

taissa-farmiga-la-crime.jpg
504946ccf12a70e29eb6573ce5cf414b.jpg

I mean do they seriously think these guys who have any chance with them?

Cengiz-Under-300x400.jpg
taylor-caniff-1441330201.jpg

5/10 Bailee Madisons boyfriends

Bailee-Madison-and-Alex-Lange.jpg
Bailee-Madison-and-Emery-Kelly.jpg
Bailee-Madison-and-Blake-Richardson.jpg
Bailee-Madison-boyfriend-list.jpg

Funny GIF

What is the point of their retarded scale no amount of going muh average man and woman should be rated a 5/10 will make the average man a 5/10 to women and vice a versa, shit scale with no practical implications considered. It is supposed to be 'objective' but do they actually give any reason for the difference between say a 6 and a 9.5 cause I cant see any really.

Shit I forgot how rare it is for them to rate anyone under a 4 out of ten, I guarantee they rated some recessed LTB a 5.5 - 6 out of 10, jfl at believing half of irl women fog Saoirse Ronan, also no Margot Robbie on their shit scale smh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Bump

Jfl at this shit bro

Nana :love:

BOd XcvCUAAz  g
Screenshot 2022 08 27 165302

Correct

First guy:

Second guy:

Third guy:

Fourth guy:

View attachment 1856342

Thanks for reading 🥸
they look aspie as fuck

nibba what does simping for this bich every single day do for you? im so ashamed of your incel brain
don't disrespect her :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and GuyFromSingapore

First guy:

Second guy:

Third guy:

Fourth guy:

View attachment 1856342

Thanks for reading 🥸
Didn’t read + no prime Pimenova for me = it’s over I need to reincarnate as 16yo prettyboy mogger and go with Pimenova to highschool so I can take her virginity