This is YOU

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4804, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Dude, it reminds me of this guy.
He is the biggest cuck there is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 1464, Effortless and 3 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 1464, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others

He kicked a woman, still 10 times more alpha than the cock sucking faggots on this site fapping to chad pictures defending women online and in real life.

No, this is me

20200224 203044

• Woah
Reactions: her
Deepfried 1582587638790

Attachments

• deepfried_1582587638790.png
    deepfried_1582587638790.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 1
We need to slap women and put them in their place.
Dude is the biggest feminist. What are you talking about? Look at his fingers when he brings them up and down. Dude is the lowest testosterone man I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Hellfire burns fervently for the wicked: cucks and women. I shall one day espie not one, but one hundred million souls of women and cucks burning in hell forever. Their torment shall never end. The smoke of their everlasting suffering will be a tasty scent for my senses. Ah, yes, the wicked shall forever be burned in the everlasting flame of hell.

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Dude is the biggest feminist. What are you talking about? Look at his fingers when he brings them up and down. Dude is the lowest testosterone man I've seen.
lol just look at his cuck eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Thx grave

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
He is the biggest cuck there is.

"When you choose the wrong dialogue option in an RPG and the npc instantly turns hostile"

This comment fucking killed me :lul::lul:

• +1
"When you choose the wrong dialogue option in an RPG and the npc instantly turns hostile"

This comment fucking killed me :lul::lul:
Although it is counter to what most people believe, low levels of testosterone make you feel more irritable (which is how I think he felt). He couldn't control himself in this situation because of his low level of testosterone.

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
Although it is counter to what most people believe, low levels of testosterone make you feel more irritable (which is how I think he felt). He couldn't control himself in this situation because of his low level of testosterone.
He just wanted to practice some ballet due to the gayness

• JFL
he still managed to send that woman flying with that weak ass kick.

imagine if this was a 200lb black man.

This is me:
A097BAB6 AE8D 4171 B6C3 441DA236FC37

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob

Just goes to show how weak women really are and how big Gender gap is.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
He still mogs us cause caucasoid skull
What is a caucasoid skull? He might mog most people if he looksmaxxed, but he looks worse than 99% of the userbase because of how much looksmining he's trying to do.

What is a caucasoid skull? He might mog most people if he looksmaxxed, but he looks worse than 99% of the userbase because of how much looksmining he's trying to do.

Caucasian skull some ethnics have it like you but often white caucasoid trumps ethnic caucasoid.

• +1

He sent the phone flying you goober.

• +1
Caucasian skull some ethnics have it like you but often white caucasoid trumps ethnic caucasoid.
How about Asian men though. I've realized how much discrimination Asian men face because of their looks and their overall standings in race. I'm not fully sure yet since I haven't looked at enough scientific studies, but I really truly believe that Asian men face more discrimination in the modern age than black men. For example, Asian men need to make $200k more than whites yearly to be considered equal on social standings (based on a single scientific study).

How about Asian men though. I've realized how much discrimination Asian men face because of their looks and their overall standings in race. I'm not fully sure yet since I haven't looked at enough scientific studies, but I really truly believe that Asian men face more discrimination in the modern age than black men.

Asian men looks human their issues is the flat maxilla they could easily be good looking with maxilla.

South indians are true subhumans

How about Asian men though. I've realized how much discrimination Asian men face because of their looks and their overall standings in race. I'm not fully sure yet since I haven't looked at enough scientific studies, but I really truly believe that Asian men face more discrimination in the modern age than black men. For example, Asian men need to make $200k more than whites yearly to be considered equal on social standings (based on a single scientific study).
I think asians suffer primarily due to their height and the dick pill. They're not seen as much of a sexual animal compared to the rest.

I think asians suffer primarily due to their height and the dick pill. They're not seen as much of a sexual animal compared to the rest.
I think that in itself is a major problem, but a considerable amount of Asians I've seen are recessed.

Asian men looks human their issues is the flat maxilla they could easily be good looking with maxilla.

South indians are true subhumans
I don't know about that. I go to a pretty rich area (so I doubt it's environmental), and the Indians/brown kids mog the Asians to the fucking death.
Vsco5c85f25db9a11
Vsco5da53131abad3