This is your average college class groupchat

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
IMG 9634

brain dead lefties talking about getting boosters and how uber gives free rides for your vaccine. literally the most healthy demographic of people unironically talking about taking more vaccines to protect them against the flu. truly pathetic. these are the next leaders of the worlds most powerful nation btw

and the funniest part? im still unvaccinated. theres been an outbreak of covid on my campus and so many people have gotten infected, but not me.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

america is so dead

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 6963, Mik and 2 others
are u taking classes in person or online?

seems like every campus requires vaccaintation proof to get on campus

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Danish_Retard
It's comical when the Omicron variant has mutated to allow more spreading over how lethal it is, so there's literally nothing to worry for in it. I hope I can get it so I can get a free vax pass.

are u taking classes in person or online?

seems like every campus requires vaccaintation proof to get on campus
faking a card is extremely trivial in the US

View attachment 1443520

brain dead lefties talking about getting boosters and how uber gives free rides for your vaccine. literally the most healthy demographic of people unironcally talking about taking more vaccines to protect them against the flu. truly pathetic. these are the next leaders of the worlds most powerful nation btw

and the funniest part? im still unvaccinated. theres been an outbreak of covid on my campus and so many people have gotten infected, but not me.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

america is so dead
caging at the use of groupme

chads use imessage or at the very least Snapchat

Last edited:
The virus got nothing on me, only symptom i got was loss of taste and if anything that’s a plus in my book