This is your fate if you date a 16+ y/o girl as a sub chad

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
Just brutal. Imagine investing thousands of pounds and years of time into a foid just for her to only be attracted to you because you look like someone else. 300k likes too and counting this is how most foids feel. Over for your hqnp fantasies

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, thecel, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
why would you ever invest thousands into someone?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ICXCLuvr
It just happens in LTRs. Especially if you count opportunity cost too
damn I don't even think I spent a thousand on my gf and we've been dating for half a year. in fact she has spent more money on me than I have on her lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
don't see a point in investing in someone unless they invest in you too tbh.

Can’t imagine being sub chad, also can’t imagine not having the 15/16 year old teen romance, also can’t imagine not having been in an almost 8 year long LTR since.

Also fat lady ❌

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
damn I don't even think I spent a thousand on my gf and we've been dating for half a year. in fact she has spent more money on me than I have on her lol.
King shit 👑

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Earth Dollar and LooksOrDeath
Just brutal. Imagine investing thousands of pounds and years of time into a foid just for her
How the hell do you do that to a 16 year old unless she's your daughter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill and Earth Dollar
How the hell do you do that to a 16 year old unless she's your daughter
this is what ia m wondering. unless it is an older betabuxxer I can't imagine spending that much on a teen relationship that will most likely never work out.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You're Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
She definitely loves you
you should spend more on her going forward

• So Sad
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Just brutal. Imagine investing thousands of pounds and years of time into a foid just for her to only be attracted to you because you look like someone else. 300k likes too and counting this is how most foids feel. Over for your hqnp fantasies

alpha widow theory is real af. One of the most brutal blackpills alongside telegony