This is your life as a inferior curry

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
You are low in consciousness, intelligence and creativity. You are dirty, ugly and physically weak. You lack sexual virility. All that awaits you is a life of drudgery and misery. No amount of drooling over looksmaxxing will ever change that. You can't change over ten thousands years worth of evolutionary adaptation with the few cuts and slices of flesh and bone. Its just not possible.

@JBcollector @FailedNormieManlet @BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, TheAbyssinian, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
You are low in consciousness, intelligence and creativity. You are dirty, ugly and physically weak. You lack sexual virility. All that awaits you is a life of drudgery and misery. No amount of drooling over looksmaxxing will ever change that. You can't change over ten thousands years worth of evolutionary adaptation with the few cuts and slices of flesh and bone. Its just not possible.

Loose weight and get rhino bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
brutal as fuck, can only imagine how bad it is for ethniccels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Curry Suicide
Suck my mog inferior deathnik

Preach bro preach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
im glad im jatt

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Agreed, I’m an ugly curry

• +1

Hey bro @Curry Suicide , I want to hug you because I can feel/imagine your pain.
Hang in there, but here's your daily reminder that I want you listen to:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Curry Suicide and Deleted member 15827
@rand anon

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
@Chadpreetmaybe

Shut up 30yo khhv burden on family, i am never gonna agree to a single word you utter from your subhuman mouth, you are a burden on society and a failed genetic trash, i never say anyone to rope because i am a man of integrity but you are an exception, so you should rope asap because your life will always be miserable and i guarantee you this, you will never improve life and you will never taste a jb pussy like me. Jump from a building asap and free your parents from the burden they're carrying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stupid manchild

mudc-hero-taylor-hill-ralph-lauren-beyond-romance-07292019.jpg

taylor singh

hey big nose hows it going

Attachments

• WIN_20220724_02_20_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220724_02_20_26_Pro.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CurrySuicide.png
    CurrySuicide.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Shut up 30yo khhv burden on family, i am never gonna agree to a single word you utter from your subhuman mouth, you are a burden on society and a failed genetic trash, i never say anyone to rope because i am a man of integrity but you are an exception, so you should rope asap because your life will always be miserable and i guarantee you this, you will never improve life and you will never taste a jb pussy like me. Jump from a building asap and free your parents from the burden they're carrying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stupid manchild
You live in India you freak, stop talking about muh jb pussy when you live in a shithole with ugly girls