THIS IS YOUR LIFE AS A MAN

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Wake up every morning to go to wage slave job

Work until 5 and then go to the gym, come home either sleep or go on a date and jestermax for a becky

Work a job that has no meaning to you, where your company takes the money you make, and where youre nothing but a cog in the wheel

Drink or go out on the weekends or go on more dates and jestermax again for average girls with high entitlement

I'm sitting here in my room all alone today. I'm 25 years old. I have a 100+ laycount (mostly beckys), I live in a nice place and make good money.

But I just feel so empty. I'm not happy with my dating life but I can't help but wonder what is the meaning of life for us men? What are we meant to do? What will make us feel happy? What really scared me is that I imagined my life a few years later and I realized it would be exactly the same.

I had nights where I had sex with a girl for hours and I felt depressed and empty the next day. So I know that slaying wont make me happy.

As men how can we achieve a life that we enjoy living?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, boss8055, twojei and 2 others
@Amnesia @JOJOcelReturns @chadison @Chadethnic101 @zharupodrugu

not for me im independent and a (non slave)

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
why won't you settle down with someone already if slaying is not giving you happiness anymore? And how do you managed to get that many slays?

Having a stacy gf next to you telling you she wants you to be the father of her kids would be pretty cool, I'm just saying..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and Pneuma Palingenesis
Wake up every morning to go to wage slave job

Work until 5 and then go to the gym, come home either sleep or go on a date and jestermax for a becky

Work a job that has no meaning to you, where your company takes the money you make, and where youre nothing but a cog in the wheel

Drink or go out on the weekends or go on more dates and jestermax again for average girls with high entitlement

I'm sitting here in my room all alone today. I'm 25 years old. I have a 100+ laycount (mostly beckys), I live in a nice place and make good money.

But I just feel so empty. I'm not happy with my dating life but I can't help but wonder what is the meaning of life for us men? What are we meant to do? What will make us feel happy? What really scared me is that I imagined my life a few years later and I realized it would be exactly the same.

I had nights where I had sex with a girl for hours and I felt depressed and empty the next day. So I know that slaying wont make me happy.

As men how can we achieve a life that we enjoy living?
Settle down and marry a lady you truly love.

sex doesn't really feel good when your doing it to someone you don't really love, you gotta find the one that you truly love brother. I get niggas on this forum have the mentality of more slays the better, but its all about finding your self worth. Fucking a lot of bitches but feeling empty inside should give you a sign that its time to settle down bro and have some kids with a women YOU love.
#lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I’m a neetcel and no it’s not great because you literally can’t do anything with your life without money of your own and wageslaving is the easiest and most convenient way to obtain it. Also, whenever I do start wageslaving I’m definitely not going to the gym after work jfl because I’m not qualified for any jobs where I sit down on my ass in the AC all day. My job will be my workout most likely

why won't you settle down with someone already if slaying is not giving you happiness anymore? And how do you managed to get that many slays?
Im trying to but 99% of American women I date are flakey and not feminine. I couldn't see myself in an LTR with them.

Im thinking of just going back to Turkey. I was born and raised in the USA, but maybe life will be better in my home country where I could find a wife and settle down maybe start a business

Complete hypergamy.
100 BC meanwhile the average male BC is 2-5
Girls always go for the same dudes, it happened since highschool the dudes who had girlfriends ALWAYS had girlfriends.
And foids still claim to want to settle down lol we have an example of how average foids BC seems high but average male is very low.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm a neet with endless free time

I’m a neetcel and no it’s not great because you literally can’t do anything with your life without money of your own and wageslaving is the easiest and most convenient way to obtain it. Also, whenever I do start wageslaving I’m definitely not going to the gym after work jfl because I’m not qualified for any jobs where I sit down on my ass in the AC all day. My job will be my workout most likely
Lazy. I average 15k steps at work and still go in the gym and run 5k daily

Complete hypergamy.
100 BC meanwhile the average male BC is 2-5
Girls always go for the same dudes, it happened since highschool the dudes who had girlfriends ALWAYS had girlfriends.
And foids still claim to want to settle down lol we have an example of how average foids BC seems high but average male is very low.
What do you think is average bodycount for a white MTN/HTN in America 25 years old

@Xangsane