This is your male competition on dating apps

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
As an experiment I set up a female profile and swiped the first ten guys to get an idea of what guys looks like on these apps, and what kind of guys are the competition when women open the app the vast majority of the time. I think this is a good representation of what average guys look like. I can't imagine women looking at any of these guys and thinking "I want to meet up and have sex with him". It must be only a tiny minority of guys who are regularly getting dates from apps, the vast majority of guys get scraps or nothing at all.

WK1reyN.jpg
X5jocLn.jpg
eQbV1Sh.jpg
7866Lxx.jpg
0wanlrL.jpg
1konU0b.jpg
utvnZr5.jpg
pBpnt0H.jpg
Gpgteap.jpg
twM7EGm.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, GuyFromSingapore and 11 others
and you live where again

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 32973
bluepill is brutal, over for these "personality is key"-cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker, FacialStructure404 and 12 others
This is why im killing myself after im 25. I need to get sum of that ripe ripe pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, chosen-one, LooksThinker and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and dantemaxxing
They mog

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
Yep, next time you chill w a girl off a dating app, have her show you what it looks like for them. 90% of men are not in the game. Instant lifefuel/confidence boost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Uglyzayn, LooksThinker and 8 others
Lifefuel. It's not hard at all to not be like these morons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker and 4 others

mine

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Carnivore and RoyaleWithCheese
water

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
eQbV1Sh.jpg

Bro found Ryan Reynolds

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 30979
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zharupodrugu and JovenCansao
The new gen (2005<) is much more attractive - much higher standards through social media 🤩

Note that these apps have a League filter, if you begin swiping up only on attractive men and consistently get accepted by them back, the app will display predominantly attractive men because you're obviously in a higher league and also picky, which implies above average looking. But this applies more to men only swiping up hot girls since as a medium-looking girl you get dick either way

• +1
Yep, next time you chill w a girl off a dating app, have her show you what it looks like for them. 90% of men are not in the game. Instant lifefuel/confidence boost.
This is what confuses me though, the majority of guys get almost no matches or like one match a week but every female has tons of matches, so who are they matching with? It doesn't make mathematical sense.

Como experimento, configuré un perfil femenino y deslicé a los primeros diez chicos para tener una idea de cómo se ven los chicos en estas aplicaciones y qué tipo de chicos son la competencia cuando las mujeres abren la aplicación la gran mayoría del tiempo. Creo que esta es una buena representación de cómo lucen los chicos promedio. No puedo imaginarme a una mujer mirando a alguno de estos tipos y pensando "Quiero conocerlo y tener sexo con él". Debe ser sólo una pequeña minoría de chicos los que regularmente obtienen citas a través de aplicaciones, la gran mayoría de los chicos obtienen mensajes de texto o nada en absoluto.

WK1reyN.jpg
X5jocLn.jpg
eQbV1Sh.jpg
7866Lxx.jpg
0wanlrL.jpg
1konU0b.jpg
utvnZr5.jpg
pBpnt0H.jpg
Gpgteap.jpg
twM7EGm.jpg
Brutal, pure embedded madibulos. Thank God I met the black pill.

Noway this is how the average man looks like where you live

As an experiment I set up a female profile and swiped the first ten guys to get an idea of what guys looks like on these apps, and what kind of guys are the competition when women open the app the vast majority of the time. I think this is a good representation of what average guys look like. I can't imagine women looking at any of these guys and thinking "I want to meet up and have sex with him". It must be only a tiny minority of guys who are regularly getting dates from apps, the vast majority of guys get scraps or nothing at all.

WK1reyN.jpg
X5jocLn.jpg
eQbV1Sh.jpg
7866Lxx.jpg
0wanlrL.jpg
1konU0b.jpg
utvnZr5.jpg
pBpnt0H.jpg
Gpgteap.jpg
twM7EGm.jpg
Now put on zoomers lol

This is what confuses me though, the majority of guys get almost no matches or like one match a week but every female has tons of matches, so who are they matching with? It doesn't make mathematical sense.
I don't think that is how it works. I live in Portugal and I have like 40 likes and 10 matches a day, for like a week which is the time I've been on Tinder. Before I was getting no matches because all my photos were PSL autistic selfies and I also was not looksmaxxed. I returned to dating apps about a week ago and had a very different outcome. I also have a friend who matches with almost every girl he swipes, he gets like 200 likes every day. I would say he is around my level of looks but his photos are way better than mine, like large houses with pools, good cars, good restaurants, etc. I think he also pays for one of the Tinder subscriptions which I don't.
Basically, most men get 1 match a week because the top 5% of men get all the other matches. And also because there are a lot more men than women on dating apps.

You can get away with selfies only if you look like Maher. Try it yourself and you will see. Unfortunately, I and 99,9999% of people don't look like him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carnivore and RoyaleWithCheese
This was in the 28-33 age range. I'm 33.
This just proves that the agepill is bullshit at least until your late 30s, most people descend hard after ten years of unhealthy lifestyles during their 20s.

Lifefuel JFL

Age n algorithm is a factor tho. I made an account at 22 a few months ago (even just said I was 23 in the bio) and got 99 likes in 12 hours. I made one again (24) with same pics recently and only got 14 likes and hasn’t climbed since 😂

Brutal pill for nonmaxxers

the average man who goes on dating apps is so attention starved that they feel the need too…
average guy does not need that

Your competition on dating apps is nonexistent because they are all a scam anyway

Being a chad in the left over men and woman market is so easy (30+). The big leagues for dating is 18-30.

Lifefuel, also can you do another one with a lower age range? Like 18-24

This was what I found on Bumble in my area and I supposedly live where some of the most beautiful men in the world live. I did not try on Tinder, as I don't want to rape a dating app I care about, but I am sure it's only marginally better.

I could make a thread with some of the guys, but I would have to blur their eyes first, as I respect people's privacy tbh.

Last edited:
All mog me wtf

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
How it possible to be this low t?

This is what showed with 18-24 range
VuJF3eE.jpg
qHrYWiA.jpg

LUMRgcH.jpg
tcJICp0.jpg
PZPLqb7.jpg
rJtfZdV.jpg
8vi9hU7.jpg
mndAZ3P.jpg
Deh74AZ.jpg
zMzEG2q.jpg
r2z3v3r.jpg
GRx7D0s.jpg
3wErgO2.jpg
now set your location to a major city in america 18-24
europe is tutorial mode

• JFL
Imagine this guys bio was “BBC is law”

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

WK1reyN.jpg
X5jocLn.jpg
eQbV1Sh.jpg
7866Lxx.jpg
0wanlrL.jpg
1konU0b.jpg
utvnZr5.jpg
pBpnt0H.jpg
Gpgteap.jpg
twM7EGm.jpg
damn i’m happy im dec looking

WK1reyN.jpg
X5jocLn.jpg
eQbV1Sh.jpg
7866Lxx.jpg
0wanlrL.jpg
1konU0b.jpg
utvnZr5.jpg
pBpnt0H.jpg
Gpgteap.jpg
twM7EGm.jpg
no shit its gonna be some ugly mfers
they take 5 secs to swipe on 10.

If a gal was gonna meet the best nigga shes gonna spend at least 10 minutes swiping, 10×2×60= 1200

There is no way she won't run into a chad in 1200 profiles
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane