This isn't how I am

ImIsaac

ImIsaac

Whitemaxxing
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
876
Reputation
939
Long story short I was supposed to have my first ever hookup today but she told me to come over tmrw. Now I did get a lil it pissed off but thought about what I was doing. Do I really wanna have my first time with a stranger I met off snap and my first ever kiss to some low ltb chud. She's completely opposite of my type and I don't really find her that attractive except for her body.

This isn't the kinda man I am and what my friends think of me. I think I'm gonna block her off and delete my snap now. I don't care if I'm a khhvless loser this is not what I do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko and parachuteman
1791357168526
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: sørenyuko
i mean, it’s your life bro but if you want status slay that foid, otherwise, find true love brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
Take her rough
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac

Similar threads

mistermogsalot
Replies
0
Views
9
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot
heavenneedsus
Replies
0
Views
14
heavenneedsus
heavenneedsus
Fridx
Replies
5
Views
41
yyk117
yyk117
Slavurik
Replies
9
Views
75
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top