This Italian oculoplastic surgeon is blackpilled asf

D

Deleted member 12071

Iron
"What are Hunter eyes?
Hunter eyes are considered the Ideal eyes for men, they are seductive and give a deep and magnetic gaze.
There are no standard one-fit all procedures to get them, but there are mini operations and aesthetic treatments that can be personalized.
Want to find out more?We'll dive in tomorrow"- dr Carlo Graziani
Screenshot 2021 03 01 19 08 10 876 cominstagramandroid

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-08-42-682_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-08-42-682_com.instagram.android.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-09-44-383_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-09-44-383_com.instagram.android.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-10-44-487_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-10-44-487_com.instagram.android.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Danish_Retard, Karstossos and 4 others
No cope, I got hunter eyes from Subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, OverCoper, Deleted member 23748 and 9 others
I wanna see his results, before that he's just another kike trying to make profit off of incel surgerymaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 23748 and 3 others
imagine you are certified doctor and using incel/psl terms for marketing purposes brutal ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Splinter901, bradpittshairline and 6 others
I've never seen a good before/after hunter eyes

does he have a site

imagine you are certified doctor and using incel/psl terms for marketing purposes brutal ngl
I wanna see his results, before that he's just another kike trying to make profit off of incel surgerymaxxers.
I want to see it too, lets see what he's posting tomorrow. I'll keep you updated.
Maybe he got skills or maybe he's just trying to make more money, but as far as i know he has a big clinic and he's a reputable doctor, there's not a single negative review

carlograziani_300dpi.jpeg

ngl

prime example of halo effect
good looking doctor

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
carlograziani_300dpi.jpeg

ngl

prime example of halo effect
good looking doctor

I mean it might be a bit of halo effect too ,but litterally all the reviews are positive. Others
reputable italiann oculoplastics i've found are Pascali and Bernardini

Yeah, graziani was a big name in italy about eyes area. But i can't tell if he can make great job, i heard more good thing about martellini or pagnoni

Yeah, graziani was a big name in italy about eyes area. But i can't tell if he can make great job, i heard more good thing about martellini or pagnoni
Isn't Pagnoni a mixillofacial surgeon, i doubt he does stuffs like orbital decompression, does he do implants? I know that dr Ramieri does orbital rim implants, in PEEK too, not sure Pagnoni. I can't find Martellini.What's his name?

Isn't Pagnoni a mixillofacial surgeon, i doubt he does stuffs like orbital decompression, does he do implants? I know that dr Ramieri does orbital rim implants, in PEEK too, not sure Pagnoni. I can't find Martellini.What's his name?
i made a mistake.
My intention was to go for Armellini for suborbital implants, but someone told me that Pagnoni does the same shit and that here in Italy (are you italian too?) was the most famous about that work.

I really wanna go to the best in italy, i dont want to regret anything about my eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12071
i made a mistake.
My intention was to go for Armellini for suborbital implants, but someone told me that Pagnoni does the same shit and that here in Italy (are you italian too?) was the most famous about that work.

I really wanna go to the best in italy, i dont want to regret anything about my eye area.
I'm italian yes, personally i've never heard of Armellini but maybe i haven't done enough researches, i know about Ramieri ,you can look up his Instagram ,he does suborbital implants.I've heard of Pagnoni too, but never done more researches about him.

Do you plan on doing other things other than suborbital implants?

post RESULTS man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Eh, ho il morso profondo, punta del naso bulbosa e sti occhi di merda. Dovrei photoshopparmi la faccia, ma gli occhi sono la cosa più importante

Puoi vedere qui, anche se sono foto abbastanza ingannevoli https://looksmax.org/threads/behold-the-lighting-fraud-in-my-car.305080/

Con una buona zona occhi spero di potermi finalmente rilassare
A giudicare dalle foto hai un ottima simmetria e penso tu sia già un buon 8/10 , nulla è veramente indispensabile, però puoi certamente beneficiare da un miglior sostegno infraorbitale come pensavi, il naso non è un problema secondo me, prioritizza la zona occhi e poi vedi.You slay già di partenza.

A giudicare dalle foto hai un ottima simmetria e penso tu sia già un buon 8/10 , nulla è veramente indispensabile, però puoi certamente beneficiare da un miglior sostegno infraorbitale come pensavi, il naso non è un problema secondo me, prioritizza la zona occhi e poi vedi.You slay già di partenza.

Dici? peccato che come io abbia un briciolo di autostima c'è sempre qualcosa che mi riporta alla realtà.
Ho da poco provato con una mia amica, e qui sul forum dicevano che andavo abbastanza a colpo sicuro visto che potevo avere di meglio eppure mi ha rifiutato lo stesso.
Devo fare qualcosa, non voglio sentirmi così pietoso per il resto della mia vita

Translate for our friends:
you think so? it's a shame that whenever i have a bit of self esteem, something is gonna bring me to the reality.
Days ago I approached a friend of mine, and here people was saying that i had a sure shot and that i could get someone better than her, but she rejected me anyway.
I have to do something, i dont wanna feel myself so pitiful for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 12071
And the guy on that picture doesn't even have hunter eyes imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748
jfl at this cantho result

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Danish_Retard and Oberyn
dr graziani = dishonest and incompetent, he devotes most of his time and efforts to marketing but in reality he's just a mediocre, even below average, young physician who is just too aware of the big economical returns that can be generated by advertinsing his shit online and giving it high-sounding names. to be avoided at all costs

trust me I know ppl who know him personally and I also consulted with him once some years ago for an incredibly minor issue which he was unable to solve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 12071, A23ghskung and 2 others
dr graziani = dishonest and incompetent, he devotes most of his time and efforts to marketing but in reality he's just a mediocre, even below average, young physician who is just too aware of the big economical returns that can be generated by advertinsing his shit online and giving it high-sounding names. to be avoided at all costs

trust me I know ppl who know him personally and I also consulted with him once some years ago for an incredibly minor issue which he was unable to solve
Can you dm me the full story? I’m thinking abt visiting him soon