This jewish article is blackpilled

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
This jew actually knows what he is talking about tbh ngl.

I made a TLDR with the best lines:

The greatest lie that we have been told is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty is an universal aspect of life
. A man or a woman is handsome/beautiful regardless of the opinions of other men or women.

Who is it that says that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. Is it not usually the man or woman who is jealous of the appearance of others, and needs to justify their feelings of insecurity by affirming that beauty is not an universal objective thing, but subjective to all men and women?

Every time a person says that “I do not care about looks”, is the time when they present you with an egregious lie

Beauty is an objective standard, yet how each man or woman chooses to perceive it although subjective is guided by emotional whims of inadequacy or repression.

When one sees a model, the immediate mechanism that they use to protect their fragile egos is to say that “looks are not everything”, or “I am not attracted to them”. This is a lie. It is as if they reject those that are beautiful/handsome in the fear that they themselves might be rejected.

Beauty therefore is something that exists without your acknowledgement of it, it is not culturally defined. When you hear the old tale that in the 17th century, women were attracted to larger men because that meant they had status and money. Well, of course they were “attracted” to them as they wanted to eat, not because they found them aesthetically pleasing. Beauty is not some subjective interpretation of societal mores, but a simple biological reality. Today, fortunately, women can provide for themselves and do not need to rely on those “men of property”.

——————————————

This explains why some foids will say that the PSL gods are not hot and they would reject them. They subconsciously recognize that they’re out of their league and their minds automatically activate a coping mechanism to protect their egos. Pathetic JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Arkantos, Dwarfmaxxer and 2 others
s

Attachments

• 1583034914190.png
    1583034914190.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 1
looksmax user logic:

anything we disagree in = Jewish jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
why’s your accent american if you are from cocaine smuggler country
Because I’m a drug mule they shove 50 kilos up my ass and send me to America for vacation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
Legit son

jews are the most based people in the universe

they don't reveal it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back