Unbloated Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
not even a match

Leo lost his harmony with that morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043

Leo's biggest flaw is his short midface, thats one of the main reasons as to why he is considered one of the most overrated actors looks-wise.

I didnt make the morph but it looks like this morph was made to increase Leo's skull size and give him a taller face, it also reduced the size of nose to compensate.

I personally think Leo looks alot better in the morph

Pre Morph I would give Leo 8-8.5/10, After Morph 9-9.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 2227
Leo's biggest flaw is his short midface, thats one of the main reasons as to why he is considered one of the most overrated actors looks-wise.

I didnt make the morph but it looks like this morph was made to increase Leo's skull size and give him a taller face, it also reduced the size of nose to compensate.

lol imo what makes him attractive is exactly is compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Rasputin and needsolution
lol ask to 100 females, all would prefer the short midfaced one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, needsolution and Deleted member 3043

Cope, he looks way better with short midface. It compensate his lower IPD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
you just believe he lost his harmony because your used to seeing his face pre morph, if your used to seeing his face after morph, you would think that he looks much worse once you glace upon his pre morph/original picture.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
you just believe he lost his harmony because your used to seeing his face pre morph, if your used to seeing his face after morph, you would think that he looks much worse once you glace upon his pre morph/original picture.
i bet that you have a long midface

• +1
lol ask to 100 females, all would prefer the short midfaced one

your just saying that because you biased to short midface's. Short midfaces arent ideal, having a good/tall skull and a normal midface is.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 2227
no i'm saying that because I've done houndreds of experiments with asking women about males (of course anonimously) etc..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no i'm saying that because I've done houndreds of experiments with asking women about males (of course anonimously) etc..

Make threads about your conversations.

jfl at this horseface cope. short midface is an extremely masculine high prenatal T trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2810
he looks like absolute shit. take a model like jordan barrett and do this too him it would be hilariously . fwhr is desirable. we are humans not horses

Young Leonardo DiCaprio Pictures

he doesnt at all tbh.

His midface is not even that compact, i think his face have more bizygomatic bone so he looks like have a extremely short midface, but what i see is, short midface looks childish and long midface looks like a horse, probably have some perfect ratio to this like 1.

His midface is not even that compact, i think his face have more bizygomatic bone so he looks like have a extremely short midface, but what i see is, short midface looks childish and long midface looks like a horse, probably have some perfect ratio to this like 1.
no. short midface does not look childish mate. midface mass is suppossed to be short in many many humans.

this is just cope.

short midface actually looks DOM

• +1
no. short midface does not look childish mate. midface mass is suppossed to be short in many many humans.

this is just cope.

Very DOM

F3dae3479a80313b129540eabbb72ad3

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton

this is just cope.

looking dom=having a good tall skull and a normal midface. not a short midface.

Normal dicaprio mogs both morph and barret

his whole face is undeveloped .

DOM face don't have a compact Midface

It's not compact, but it's not long too, it's probably a perfect Ratio like 1.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
DOM face don't have a compact Midface

View attachment 144134

It's not compact, but it's not long too, it's probably a perfect Ratio like 1.
like I said bro this didnt factor in fwhr. fwhr has been proven to be a DOM feature so basically I am right
looking dom=having a good tall skull and a normal midface. not a short midface.
jfl if you think horsefaces look DOM.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
like I said bro this didnt factor in fwhr. fwhr has been proven to be a DOM feature so basically I am right

What? you guys are talking about Midface not FHWR, FHWR is jut width of the face between eyebrows to mouth, you can have a normal midface and high FHWR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE
What? you guys are talking about Midface not FHWR, FHWR is jut width of the face between eyebrows to mouth, you can have a normal midface and high FHWR.
fwhr is midface + facial width.

the higher prenatal T kid has the shorter nose in the figures.

basically the kid ends up with a shorter midface too if not philtrum cel

fwhr is midface + facial width.

the higher prenatal T kid has the shorter nose in the figures.

basically the kid ends up with a shorter midface too if not philtrum cel

Yes, eyebrows to mouth and facial width, you still can have a high FHWR with normal midface, not needed compact.

Also, Gandy mogs Dicaprio to death and his midface is probably normal to long

Images 36

Im just saiyng that compact midface is not needed and really don't looks good at all, people what say that DiCaprio is attractive is not saiyng this only because of Midface, he was hunter eyes and all other features that looks good too, it's just about not looking like a horse and having a shit IPD (majority people with long midfaces have all skull fucked too).

Yes, eyebrows to mouth and facial width, you still can have a high FHWR with normal midface, not needed compact.

Also, Gandy mogs Dicaprio to death and his midface is probably normal to long

View attachment 144144

Im just saiyng that compact midface is not needed and really don't looks good at all, people what say that DiCaprio is attractive is not saiyng this only because of Midface, he was hunter eyes and all other features that looks good too, it's just about not looking like a horse and having a shit IPD (majority people with long midfaces have all skull fucked too).
I dont disagree apart from the fact that sshort midface > normal IMO. its fact tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227