Muttcel foid killer
The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2024
- Posts
- 8,700
- Reputation
- 10,242
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Swallow the gympill and ascend brodaunless I get a Dennis rodman David Robinson level growth spurt by the time I'm 20 imma just rope I've had enough
I look like a literal fucking childbillions of worlds to be born in and it’s this one![]()
Swallow the gympill and ascend broda![]()
Still hopping on the gym can make you feel better. Even thought you inherited the mike wazowsky genes you can still get something out of it. Gym also helps with mental stability and trust me, a better physic is a better physicView attachment 5723033View attachment 5723034View attachment 5723035
Torso to short to look aesthetic
Bro look up into optimizing spinal growth as spinal growth plates fuse very late like in the late 20s.View attachment 5723033View attachment 5723034View attachment 5723035
Torso to short to look aesthetic
Sound like cope but I'll look into itBro look up into optimizing spinal growth as spinal growth plates fuse very late like in the late 20s.
Well spinal growth plates do fuse very late, staying open even till the 30s. The catch is it’s very hard to get significant growth out of them. I’d suggest banded sleeping, the usual vitamin d3+k2, stretching, visualization, high jumps, basically what Rustam Akhmetov did (Russian high jump athlete that grew from 5’5 to 6’ after 18 everything he did is documented)Sound like cope but I'll look into it