This little shit can't even get me off his gf's back

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
So basically a pussy ass n1gga can't even get me to stop hitting on his girl, his girl used him to fuck but now she wants me to cuck her boyfriend. I keep hitting on her through insta and he keeps dming me "Can u please stop hitting on my gf" such a low t beta fucking idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Stop being mean

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Ruby
send him a vid of you nutting on her face

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
woa, u sure showed him whos the alpha male by posting the story on looksmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71, Petsmart and turkproducer
So basically a pussy ass n1gga can't even get me to stop hitting on his girl, his girl used him to fuck but now she wants me to cuck her boyfriend. I keep hitting on her through insta and he keeps dming me "Can u please stop hitting on my gf" such a low t beta fucking idiot.
youre a faggot this guy asks you politely to stop but you big boy have to compensate seeing your father being cucked all day because your mother is a prostitute

youre a faggot this guy asks you politely to stop but you big boy have to compensate seeing your father being cucked all day because your mother is a prostitute
sure, meanwhile she say's she wants to fuck me, keep talking shit in ur basement while i fuck her senseless

U look like a beta arab
zayn malik genes

sure, meanwhile she say's she wants to fuck me, keep talking shit in ur basement while i fuck her senseless View attachment 144930

zayn malik genes
high E foid it seems

I hope she looks good facially?
bit chubby and round face because of E ?

high E foid it seems

I hope she looks good facially?
bit chubby and round face because of E ?
Yea, she has good facial structure but I just wanna go balls deep on her tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer