This "Looks" Thing Is Such Bullshit

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
It's seriously ridiculous how the shell around our eyeballs determines if girls want us or not.

Even worse is how I had to watch all these fucking slayers who were given their good looking faces without doing anything, walk around arrogantly with their loud mouth confidence.

Shit is so fucking rigged man.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Not only that but even when a girl is blind she will like you for your voice and stature (height etc.) and after sex probably your dick.

So even then you can't cope with muh blind girls, even they need to feel some type of physical attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 275, toolateforme and 1 other person
how long have you been blackpilled on looks

[IMG alt="SHARK"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/675.jpg?1544857412[/IMG]
SHARK
Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had

Hypergamy will eventually end in everyone being chad, don’t worry

Hypergamy will eventually end in everyone being chad, don’t worry
No, being good looking doesn't guarantee you good looking children due to genetic recombination. Even if everyone was a Chad, women would still want to fuck the top tier Chads/the best of the best.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Zygos > eye area

Zygos = most important thing
No, being good looking doesn't guarantee you good looking children due to genetic recombination. Even if everyone was a Chad, women would still want to fuck the top tier Chads/the best of the best.

Cope I literally see women beg on YouTube on models vids “why couldn’t all boys be like this?” = “I wish everyone was equal and I had my gl hubby!”. That’d just be retarded of women to do so, if everyone was gl, things like dick size, low inhib and personality will play a huge part

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
wrhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee trap inside the cageeeeeeeeeeeeee

giphy.gif

It's what it is

Zygos > eye area

Zygos = most important thing

Cope I literally see women beg on YouTube on models vids “why couldn’t all boys be like this?” = “I wish everyone was equal and I had my gl hubby!”. That’d just be retarded of women to do so, if everyone was gl, things like dick size, low inhib and personality will play a huge part
That's what I meant by top tier Chads, those who have the best personalites, dick size, height, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Legit. What hurts even more is how little influence you have on this life-determining aspect of your life.

On top of that, how little anyone cares at all about the suffering of ugly people. Ugly people are being told every day in their life that 'they should just focus on something else, sex and intimate relationships aren't that important in life. Just focus on your carreer bro!'

W T F

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 2426
i hate chads and chadlites DED SRS