This man did a lift-mew combination exercise

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Orthotropics k0r0ikoh44a71

Man's is 30 and every deadlift he pushed against his hard palate.

Results seem like more than just lighting. May be lifefuel for 30+cels

Insane mandibular rotation, relaxation in the mentalis muscle

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 4946, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
No mewing for the poop on his chest

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, RichardSpencel, kegelmaxer and 1 other person
His cheekbones tho:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::eek:

@thecel

Okay there is literally no difference from the front, his main issue is his narrow af jaw tbh.
Regardless, a properly set up facepuller should mog whatever he was doing into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just different lightning. After picture is done with flash.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
legit 0 change jfl, they keep coping with mewing

I even talked to a guy and advise him jaw surgery, he said no he will fix his jaw by mewing jfl

I thought I recognised him from somewhere.

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, happybread, Kmscurry and 1 other person
no proof unless x rays.

legit 0 change jfl, they keep coping with mewing

I even talked to a guy and advise him jaw surgery, he said no he will fix his jaw by mewing jfl
hey that's me :feelsokman:

surgery is suboptimal (even lefort 3 which nobody is getting), can fuck up ratios, long recovery, can be botched (how many shit bimaxes have we seen?), expensive, will have to deal with bluepilled cuck doctors, long waiting times, additional procedures necessitated (for bimax at least braces and zygo implants, very often mse and msdo and bimax itself is two surgeries in one), you're taken out of the game for a long time, you won't be able to fraud results as natural/just growing up/just lost weight bro to normies and you will have to mew after anyways to not relapse to shit. yes surgery is definitely the way to go for deformed people but there have been mewing results, it just requires utmost dedication, knowing your stuff and preferably youth. can't really fault people for not trusting doctors and unnatural solutions when they've gotten raped in the ass by them in the past multiple times. I have gotten fucked five separate times in the past for employing professional assistance and ascended zero times

• +1
Reactions: dadfa

surgery is suboptimal (even lefort 3 which nobody is getting), can fuck up ratios, long recovery, can be botched (how many shit bimaxes have we seen?), expensive, will have to deal with bluepilled cuck doctors, long waiting times, additional procedures necessitated (for bimax at least braces and zygo implants, very often mse and msdo and bimax itself is two surgeries in one), you're taken out of the game for a long time, you won't be able to fraud results as natural/just growing up/just lost weight bro to normies and you will have to mew after anyways to not relapse to shit. yes surgery is definitely the way to go for deformed people but there have been mewing results, it just requires utmost dedication, knowing your stuff and preferably youth. can't really fault people for not trusting doctors and unnatural solutions when they've gotten raped in the ass by them in the past multiple times. I have gotten fucked five separate times in the past for employing professional assistance and ascended zero times
how you got fucked up?

Surgery is the only way to go, studies show 85% satisfaction for jaw surgery from an aesthetic stand point, when u know ur stuff u hella be in those 85%

Mewing is just cope, it's your natural tongue posture,even if you mew 50y it will not change ur facial bones by 1mm

Save money for 2-4y and get surgery that's it, every year 10k saved, in 2y u can afford italian surgeon like Ramieri and get a 15 to 20k Bimax

how you got fucked up?
first I go to a speech therapist who is completely bluepilled. I go there from like 7 to 9 or something. she easily could've and should've trained my posture and tongue but kept on making me say a bunch of words I couldn't say, wrong. for two straight years. jfl. later I fixed my speech issue with a 10 minute youtube video and some practice. I still can't comprehend how someone can be so useless

then I get a tongue tie "release" where they cut 3mm and make me think my tongue is fixed now. another bandaid 'solution' they can't perform correctly and where I could've fixed it myself had I known I just need to stretch and exercise my tongue a couple mins each day. obviously I won't know such things as an 8 year old when everybody is telling me genetics genetics genetics

then I get a garbage removable expander for narrow palate by orthodontist. it falls out every time. can't sleep with it in. no expansion, two years pass. obviously the bitch won't tell me to chintuck and mew but that my narrow palate is due to genetics when I inquired.

then after 'no more expansion is possible' at 12 I get premolar extracted and recessed further. my life is over at this point

then when I'm 16 in a different city different ortho she insists on pulling a lower incisor to make space :feelskek: I ask around and get told it's necessary :feelsokman:

I'm done trusting the system
Surgery is the only way to go, studies show 85% satisfaction for jaw surgery from an aesthetic stand point, when u know ur stuff u hella be in those 85%

Mewing is just cope, it's your natural tongue posture,even if you mew 50y it will not change ur facial bones by 1mm

Save money for 2-4y and get surgery that's it, every year 10k saved, in 2y u can afford italian surgeon like Ramieri and get a 15 to 20k Bimax
I can afford it. I'm considering mse but that's 6-12 months of dropped tongue depending on how long it stays. all this stuff has drawbacks. and then possibly msdo when my jaw width is already good. one thing I definitely want is lower incisor implanted back after everything else is done and there's space for it. anyway yeah you gotta go hard after 20 but it is what it is. this gook got minimal results and is frauding hard but that doesn't mean the good results are binned. and many people have their tongues down or in the middle 24/7 so not natural for many of us especially if you've been fed soft garbage, gotten a narrow palate as a kid then gl fitting it back up even if you train hard. well it's doable just hard as fuck. anyway gl with your bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
first I go to a speech therapist who is completely bluepilled. I go there from like 7 to 9 or something. she easily could've and should've trained my posture and tongue but kept on making me say a bunch of words I couldn't say, wrong. for two straight years. jfl. later I fixed my speech issue with a 10 minute youtube video and some practice. I still can't comprehend how someone can be so useless

then I get a tongue tie "release" where they cut 3mm and make me think my tongue is fixed now. another bandaid 'solution' they can't perform correctly and where I could've fixed it myself had I known I just need to stretch and exercise my tongue a couple mins each day. obviously I won't know such things as an 8 year old when everybody is telling me genetics genetics genetics

then I get a garbage removable expander for narrow palate by orthodontist. it falls out every time. can't sleep with it in. no expansion, two years pass. obviously the bitch won't tell me to chintuck and mew but that my narrow palate is due to genetics when I inquired.

then after 'no more expansion is possible' at 12 I get premolar extracted and recessed further. my life is over at this point

then when I'm 16 in a different city different ortho she insists on pulling a lower incisor to make space :feelskek: I ask around and get told it's necessary :feelsokman:

I'm done trusting the system

I can afford it. I'm considering mse but that's 6-12 months of dropped tongue depending on how long it stays. all this stuff has drawbacks. and then possibly msdo when my jaw width is already good. one thing I definitely want is lower incisor implanted back after everything else is done and there's space for it. anyway yeah you gotta go hard after 20 but it is what it is. this gook got minimal results and is frauding hard but that doesn't mean the good results are binned. and many people have their tongues down or in the middle 24/7 so not natural for many of us especially if you've been fed soft garbage, gotten a narrow palate as a kid then gl fitting it back up even if you train hard. well it's doable just hard as fuck. anyway gl with your bimax
speech therapists just like most teachers are dumbass bimbos usually 100-110 IQ who waste their time in undergrad, spend a few years out of school realizing they wasted their time in undergrad, and go back to school to become a teacher/social worker/therapist/etc. so they can waste other peoples time instead of their own