This man is 68 years old! He is Strong n Fit because he got on TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy)

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
This man is 68 years old! He is Strong n Fit because he got on TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy)

Screenshot 20220811 064105 YouTube

Dr Bill Riley from Texas

He says that Testosterone changed his life

What's the cost and can i start at 27 I'm already low T

I’m 1100 testosterone and recently decreased from 1300 should I start trt?

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
What's the cost and can i start at 27 I'm already low T

Yes

40 dollars for a 10 ml 250mg/ml vial which would last for 10 weeks if you inject 250 mg per week

Then you need aromasin/exemestane also to keep estrogen level low. 25 x 25mg exemestane pills about 30 dollars. You only need 1/4th of a pill per day so thats 30 dollars per every 100 days

Then to protect balls n fertility while youre on Test you need HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin) its 5000iu for 40 dollars and you take about 750 iu per week

In total for Test and the 2 other medications you need along with it its still gonna be a cheap habit , not expensive at all

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I’m 1100 testosterone and recently decreased from 1300 should I start trt?

Its up to you if you wanna get on Test or not. Even if you have high natty levels then raising Testosterone even higher to lets say 1900 ng/dl would just benefit you even more especially if you wanna gain muscle

1100 ng/dl is a high level for a natty though im assuming youre young

Since your Test alraady high maybe just wait until youre a bit older like 26 + then start trt

Last edited:
Although I personally know some guys who had high natty levels at 1100 ng/dl but they still got on Test because they want all physical n mental benefits n they were also into bodybuilding

Yes

40 dollars for a 10 ml 250mg/ml vial which would last for 10 weeks if you inject 250 mg per week

Then you need aromasin/exemestane also to keep estrogen level low. 25 x 25mg exemestane pills about 30 dollars. You only need 1/4th of a pill per day so thats 30 dollars per every 100 days

Then to protect balls n fertility while youre on Test you need HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin) its 5000iu for 40 dollars and you take about 750 iu per week

In total for Test and the 2 other medications you need along with it its still gonna be a cheap habit , not expensive at all
40 dollars that's nothing

I'm an incel so i not too much concerned about my balls and Fertility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
40 dollars that's nothing

I'm an incel so i not too much concerned about my balls and Fertility

Yeah bro its cheap to be on Testosterone

The mental well being is 10/10

Testosterone is also anti aging and increases collagen synthesis significantly. Your facial skin will look several years younger because of Testosterones effect on IGF-1 and collagen

You will also FEEL younger, happier, better focus less stress/anxiety more energetic etc. If you have social anxiety then that will be cured completly. Testosterone cures depression much better than any harmful psychiatric medication like SSRIs

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Stopping@Nothing19

Testosterone is also anti aging and increases collagen synthesis significantly. Your facial skin will look several years younger because of Testosterones effect on IGF-1 and collagen

You will also FEEL younger, happier, better focus less stress/anxiety more energetic etc. If you have social anxiety then that will be cured completly. Testosterone cures depression much better than any harmful psychiatric medication like SSRIs

Testosterone will only cure you mental health problems if the mental health problems were caused by low testosterone.

It will not cure social anxiety.

It will also not make you appear several years younger.

wish i would have seen this before doing SSRI, big phara spouting lies when all people need is balanced hormones

Ok and what's with this evil twin DHT