This .Me Poster thinks that he mogs David Gandy & Sean O' Pry

im sure that are indians that are better looking than him , no way this is the best

this guys mog hritik hard

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
akash also has shit subhuman photos. go find them and start making threads about him too
yeah, because he has flaws

face is too round too chubby

rohit doesnt has flaws

he looks far better on average pictures

With regards to O'Pry:
View attachment 472372View attachment 472373
"weird looking gay dude, round chubby face, shit lower third, zero definiton and zero structure in jaw"

Ok that's massive cope. Sean looks a little alien, but you can't deny that he looks absolutely insane here: And this is in motion.

He literally make other models look like incels in comparison, if you watch the video.

• Woah
Reactions: Warlow
Ok that's massive cope. Sean looks a little alien, but you can't deny that he looks absolutely insane here: And this is in motion.

He literally make other models look like incels in comparison, if you watch the video.

he looks weird

if i tip male model on google 80% of guys mog him

he looks off somehow

im not the one who said all this.

its @Newone.

same guy whos on a mission to prove hrithik is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
im not the one who said all this.

its @Newone.

same guy whos on a mission to prove hrithik is subhuman

Yeah I know. Was supposed to be directed to the guy who obviously said those things.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
dude i just posted him in motion, why are you still coping. and i just said hes bloated most of the time for his movies and posted sources that show he has to put on weight. ive shown you what he looks like in his prime, youre coping incredibly hard.

anyway on your retarded logic, even jordan barrett is an ugly bloatlord. i refuse to believe this is the best looking white guy.
View attachment 472607View attachment 472609View attachment 472612
jordan barrett mog him to death simply because he is genetically superior , look nose , mouth , eyes , facial structure compared to roshan
What PSL is this Guy then. @Newone Rated him 4.25 PSL.View attachment 472610
this guy is higher psl than roshan , he have better features , i should see more photos of him , but he is 6 for sure , good facial structure eyes , nose exc

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
jordan barrett mog him to death simply because he is genetically superior , look nose , mouth , eyes , facial structure compared to roshan

this guy is higher psl than roshan , he have better features , i should see more photos of him , but he is 6 for sure , good facial structure eyes , nose exc
@Sikkunt23 thoughts?

• JFL

caged hard at your autism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, godlikesz and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 thoughts?
Dude Jordan barret has legit shit tier appeal irl . I sent him to many chicks and they all say he looks transsexual or gay . I sent leo , said 9 , sent Zayn , said 9 , send gandy prime 9 , sent pretty bois 8s . Barret has shit appeal he is a transsexual

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Dude Jordan barret has legit shit tier appeal irl . I sent him to many chicks and they all say he looks transsexual or gay . I sent leo , said 9 , sent Zayn , said 9 , send gandy prime 9 , sent pretty bois 8s . Barret has shit appeal he is a transsexual
@godlikesz

Also u guys need to stop coping with race so much . A light skin ethnic that’s good looking will slay just as hard . Jfl at this. Girls say y’all dark handsome for a reason . If ur a light skin ethnic and good looking . U pass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
insane difference
@Sikkunt23 has shown girls jordan. they said hes ugly.

ive shown girls people like richard ramirez, barrett, etc. barely anyone found them really attractive. prime hrithik gets rated 9ish most of the time.

someone like nick bateman or david beckham mog jordan even to death

View attachment 472691 View attachment 472695

difference in aesthetic is crazy indeed, mirin your downs syndrome tier iq.
just write jordan barrett selfie , and roshan selfie and u will understand , nice one comparing phoshoot omega shopped with a guy that lift and prob steroids , vs a guy that is bloated as fuck and doesnt give a fuck about lifting and a retard filming him randomly on the street

just write jordan barrett selfie , and roshan selfie and u will understand , nice one comparing phoshoot omega shopped with a guy that lift and prob steroids , vs a guy that is bloated as fuck and doesnt give a fuck about lifting and a retard filming him randomly on the street
"omega shopped"

i took that screenshot from a random video of him in motion you dumbfuck coping autist.

show me barrett's best body photo then? JFL.

And by the way hrithik is double barrett's age. lol @ this comparison. barrett already has shit photos despite being hundred times more irrelevant and half his age, lets see how badly he descends by the time hes 46

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
"omega shopped"

i took that screenshot from a random video of him in motion you dumbfuck coping autist.

And by the way hrithik is double barrett's age. lol @ this comparison. barrett already has shit photos despite being hundred times more irrelevant and half his age, lets see how badly he descends by the time hes 46

genetics doesnt change brah

• JFL
"omega shopped"

Real
Fake ee

genetics doesnt change brah
exactly so why are you showing bloated old photos of hrithik again and again?. lets just have some common sense (i guess its too much to ask for) and make comparisons between people in their prime instead of this cope.

His philtrum looks like the Grinch's jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and godlikesz
  • +1
btw if you think he roids go watch athlean x or more plates more dates video on him, both have said hes likely natty jfl
he looks natty to me too
Natty
Natty 2

but when u see that , things become questionable

@godlikesz

this screenshot is from my phone. cope harder bro.
105752519 404468313805476 5640165698006578881 n

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, godlikesz and aestheticallypleasin
hes 46 hes been training for several years. its called cutting. jfl. he gained fat and then lost it.
Varicose

varicose veins btw , typical of steroid use
but yeah would be too strange if for that physique he used roids , so idk

dude barret would slay in real life and on tinder

stop coping

girls say he is ugly and then date guys 2-3psl under him

doesnt mean shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadeep
dude barret would slay in real life and on tinder

stop coping

girls say he is ugly and then date guys 2-3psl under him

doesnt mean shit
HUHHHHHHHHHH?????
" sadly he has so many pictures where he looks gay alien BOTOX-VICTIM "- arent you the one that said this?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back