This mentally ill slave autist got 300k likes with this bullshit

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Yes milk is unnatural but we don't have a choice since buying blood is illegal. And kale and broccoli are toxic and indigestible. Listen to your taste buds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink, Deleted member 3828, Clark69 and 3 others
why is his nose overweight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, koalendo, metagross and 11 others
Jfl at this retard. The indo Europeans from over 3000 years ago had milk dairy as an essential part of their diet, and as a result of them being able to digest it since they were tolerant to lactose, they evolved to be stronger and bigger than their farmer counterparts who could only digest lactase by turning it into cheese/yogurt, and hunter gatherers who could not digest it at ALL.

I'll let you guess who's overall culture and languages have become the most widespread and dominant over the entire planet compared to the others. 😂😂😂😂😂

Even if you are lactose intolerant to milk you should atleast do yourself a service and consume dairy in the form of cheese and yogurt as you can build up a tolerance to it with constant exposure/consumption, most curries are lactose intolerant to straight milk but they still can consume dairy in the form of cheese and yogurt, BUT THEY STILL DON'T. Then they wonder why they're all 5'5 subhuman manlets while me being a Muslim CURRY is 6ft just like my grandfathers on both sides.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3828
Bet he drinks soy milk :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Biggdink and Deleted member 5189
Jfl at this retard. The indo Europeans from over 3000 years ago had milk dairy as an essential part of their diet, and as a result of them being able to digest it since they were tolerant to lactose, they evolved to be stronger and bigger than their farmer counterparts who could only digest lactase by turning it into cheese/yogurt, and hunter gatherers who could not digest it at ALL.

I'll let you guess who's overall culture and languages have become the most widespread and dominant over the entire planet compared to the others. 😂😂😂😂😂

Even if you are lactose intolerant to milk you should atleast do yourself a service and consume dairy in the form of cheese and yogurt as you can build up a tolerance to it with constant exposure/consumption, most curries are lactose intolerant to straight milk but they still can consume dairy in the form of cheese and yogurt, BUT THEY STILL DON'T. Then they wonder why they're all 5'5 subhuman manlets while me being a Muslim CURRY is 6ft just like my grandfathers on both sides.
raw milk and butter are a different breed

modern milk is harmful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Why does his fat ass nose look like an inverted cock. He has a dick nose….sounds like someone else

• JFL
Half black
legit
Screenshot 20200116220540

• +1
Yes milk is unnatural but we don't have a choice since buying blood is illegal. And kale and broccoli are toxic and indigestible. Listen to your taste buds.
View attachment 1494993
I drank milk all day every day during development and it grew me into a great physical specimen but unfortunately im severely mentally ill:lul::lul: THEYLL BLAME MILK FOR MENTAL ILLNESS NEXT

• JFL
I drank milk all day every day during development and it grew me into a great physical specimen but unfortunately im severely mentally ill:lul::lul: THEYLL BLAME MILK FOR MENTAL ILLNESS NEXT
Stay out of this fed

Oh god that was a severely fed-esque comment :feelswah::feelswah: the gigs up the fbi is gonna fire me
You're using loads of emojis and you're acting over the top emotionally you fit in so well there's no way you could be a fed

me and my darling @Indiana Evans drink raw milk 👈
cause we're smart ngl
I am lactose intolerant and I still do it
fuck the vegans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Indiana Evans
raw milk and butter are a different breed

modern milk is harmful
Thats ok, unlike the west, curries dont have first world food jews constantly looking over their shoulder making sure they make make foods in a certain way. AKA they'll be able to make it naturally if they want to, which they wont because they are subhuman hindus who probably have some religious bullshit against dairy lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

View attachment 1494993
Download
Yes, looks exactly like the type of person who wouldn't drink milk

• +1

Maybe the Indo Europeans from 3000 years ago also had a secret deal with the US government.