This mexican I was talking to just started speaking in spanish and called me gringo

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Wtf. We were talking and then all of a sudden, he only speaks spanish now.

Called me gringo.:feelskek:

I don't trust Mexicans at all. Their race wants to take over America. The US is a sister nation to my own, us Anglos stick together. Those fucks tryna plan stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17829
It’s not a slur

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Should’ve head butted him by instinct the second that word left his mouth

• JFL
Mexicans are brutal. As a white guy in the netherlands I’ve seen they become your friend then cuck you if your girlfriend is hot. Other than that they’re solid though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
It’s not a slur
idk, I just find it funny. Why do they say it?

Should’ve head butted him by instinct the second that word left his mouth
It was online

Mexicans are brutal. As a white guy in the netherlands I’ve seen they become your friend then cuck you if your girlfriend is hot. Other than that they’re solid though
I distrust them. Very dishonourable. Blacks at least are not slimy, they're pretty open with their motives.

That's because you are a gringo. Not a hateful term.

Basing your character decisions off one interaction is also insane .

• Woah
That's because you are a gringo. Not a hateful term.

Basing your character decisions off one interaction is also insane .
They always do that. They start acting all smug about how you don't speak their shitty language:feelskek:

won't be hard with those fatties tbh
You fuck with one of us, you fuck with us all
FFD0487C 409D 46A7 8DBA CE40642CBCC6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
gringo is not derogatory like saying curry

• JFL
They always do that. They start acting all smug about how you don't speak their shitty language:feelskek:
Doesn't eveverculture in the world do that?

i used to have a minecraft skype clan (i was like 14), one mexican kiddo joined us, he turned the videochat, spoke some gibberish while eating chips. what weirded me out is he lived in a trailer, which i have never seen before

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Always Stay You and Deleted member 17791
gringo is not derogatory like saying curry
It can't be derogatory because it's aimed at whites. It's impossible to make an effective slur against us

Yeah , just like every other culture in the world. Yo

Doesn't every vulture in the world do that?
I have never encountered chinese start speaking Mandarin during a conversation with me. Only mexicans suddenly speak their native langauge and call you gringo and shit. jfl at them

• JFL
i used to have a minecraft skype clan (i was like 14), one mexican kiddo joined us, he turned the videochat, spoke some gibberish while eating chips. what weirded me out is he lived in a trailer, which i have never seen before
Do you think Japanese are trust worthy? I like them personally.

• +1
Do you think Japanese are trust worthy? I like them personally.

sure, they're low on openness though, so they won't assimilate easily

• Woah
sure, they're low on openness though, so they won't assimilate easily
Why would I want them to assimilate? I want them as an ally not a servant. They could keep china under control so we don't have to divide our attention.

Sounds good to me. They get their empire over china and the eastern step and we get pressure off our back.:feelsgood:

• +1
You are Brazilian, so white. Nice try.
I said "Ahhhh 8PSLcel, are you gonna cry to the forum that someone called you a gringo? 😹🤙😹🤙 For the love of God, bruh"

• JFL
I said "Ahhhh 8PSLcel, are you gonna cry to the forum that someone called you a gringo? 😹🤙😹🤙 For the love of God, bruh"
I will.:smonk:

Mexicans…….. in the Netherlands. Something isn’t adding up
We’re a diverse country and everyone knows white girls are easy. People come from all countries for sex tourism - arabs, mexicans, guatemalans, argentinians, colombians, hell - even asians.

Drugs are also legal here. Big factor

• JFL
We’re a diverse country and everyone knows white girls are easy. People come from all countries for sex tourism - arabs, mexicans, guatemalans, argentinians, colombians, hell - even asians.

Drugs are also legal here. Big factor
@MoggerGaston thoughts?