This midget is the proof that face is everything

South-Holland, but I think Tinder is just screwing me over. Even landwhales 1/10 don't match.
While with Bumble I have a match rate of almost 50%.
South, and North and East. Are probably the hardest places, for dating as a dude. Maybe Brabant still okay.
Because these areas are: granny places, not many young people, young women there leave there almost all to go study (and since guys study less, and stay there, you end up with a surplus of young men ratio compared to young women).
Well, that's it basically.

The midle and West, are the "easiest" places in Netherlands for dating as a dude

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
no my mum is fully curry and dad Dutch, both my half brothers are super dark-skinned. I am lightskin/spanish looking.

“bro, I’m Indian, but I look like spanish”

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt and lightskinbengali
I'm really tired of seeing curries, broski. I go outside, I see curries. I log on .org, I see curries. It just never stops.
Cry for the brahmin mafia, with offices in every nation and major city.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
ye 'lightskinindian', but if I told u im spanish or portuguese u would have believed me too. Thats the advantage of lightskin, can pass for an southern-european.
Indians are completely different than Portuguese and Spanish. Even the light colors Indians have a color totally different than the Iberian colors. And Not only the coloring, but many other characteristics. They would only Believe if they don’t know Iberians at all, probably many just pretended to believe
Indians can never pass as southern-europeans

Why you just don’t tell the truth and be proud of your origins (Indian with Dutch), instead of try to mislead people, and when they find out it will be much worse for you, because is showing that you're ashamed from your origins?

And just for comparison a very light skin indian (left) x a normal Portuguese man (right). Just notice that even being even lighter skin the indian is still completely different, and the skin color is even a bit lighter, but still very different

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Indians are completely different than Portuguese and Spanish. Even the light colors Indians have a color totally different than the Iberian colors. And Not only the coloring, but many other characteristics. They would only Believe if they don’t know Iberians at all, probably many just pretended to believe
Indians can never pass as southern-europeans

Why you just don’t tell the truth and be proud of your origins (Indian with Dutch), instead of try to mislead people, and when they find out we will be much worse for you, because is showing that you're ashamed from your origins?

And just for comparison a very light skin indian (left) x a normal Portuguese man (right). Just notice that even being even lighter skin the indian is still completely different, and the skin color is even a bit lighter, but still very different
View attachment 2244576View attachment 2244578
I don't agree, I just came back from Portugal. They all speak Portuguese to me, and when I respond in English.
They are like, where are you from? Thought ur from Portugal, the same in Spain and some parts of Mexico. When I will visit India or Pakistan, no one will ever think I'm from there.

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg
I don't agree, I just came back from Portugal. They all speak Portuguese to me, and when I respond in English.
They are like, where are you from? Thought ur from Portugal, the same in Spain and some parts of Mexico. When I will visit India or Pakistan, no one will ever think I'm from there.
Of course, people will speak their mother tongue with everyone before asking where they’re from. And in Portugal there are a lot of Africans there, that guess what? Speak Portuguese as well

As for Indian and Pakistan this should be because your Dutch origin make you different

Again, you should be proud of your origins, instead of try to pass as another ethnicity

Bro stop the crap. You will never pass as a Spaniard or Portuguese, you’ll have to have my phenotype for that. Just forget it

• +1
Of course, people will speak their mother tongue with everyone before asking where they’re from. And in Portugal there are a lot of Africans there, that guess what? Speak Portuguese as well

As for Indian and Pakistan this should be because your Dutch origin make you different

Again, you should be proud of your origins, instead of try to pass as another ethnicity
Im proud of my ethnicity. Just dont come here post darkskin streetshitter Indians and say that I look closer to them than a southern European.
Indians called me white/European... fk mixed race struggles neither side will accept u.

• +1

Indian=European confirmed​

Bro stop the crap. You will never pass as a Spaniard or Portuguese, you’ll have to have my phenotype for that. Just forget it

Indians and Europeans share 'light-skin' genetic coding​

The researchers then conducted a genetic analysis and found that about 27 percent of the skin color variation was due to a variation in a skin pigmentation gene. Called SLC24A5, this gene codes for lighter skin and is present in almost 100 percent of Europeans.

The team also examined the gene in 95 people around the subcontinent and found that both South Asian and European populations inherited this particular variant from a common ancestor who lived between 22,000 and 28,000 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
You are half dutch-white, and half-indian?

Enlighten me, my dad is blonde with blue eyes.
Though my genetics still say I'm mostly Indian
Another shitskin larp on this forum jfl
Saar my dad is blonde with blue eyes
 117997258 ajl 6811

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, looksseg, Lightskinindian and 1 other person
Half Dutch (blonde hair/blue eyes/white) and half Surinamese (Indian)
I see. Cool.
I hope 4 you, the recombination turned out great, and you entered Chad looks level.

Mixed race, with white, can imo work out great for looking good in face.

• +1
I see. Cool.
I hope 4 you, the recombination turned out great, and you entered Chad looks level.

Mixed race, with white, can imo work out great for looking good in face.
The recombination turned out shit, else I wouldn't be here :feelswhy:.
Though I'm pretty looksmaxxed now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939