• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š...

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025

This 46 yr old college profesor got from Subhuman to HTN atleast and I think he could make it to Chadlite with all the money he has (consider his age according to the rating).

"Muh money doesn't matter"
You're not ugly, you're poor is real now.

IMG 20240411 133836

Just watch some of his videos, he focuses on "looking young" but I think he's really into the blackpill but doesn't mention it, look how his face changed to appear more masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., Roquefort, Pierrot and 1 other person
Keep coping

Bump

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Mirrin rep ratio and joined date

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
looks weird as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
looks weird as fuck
Like all hardmaxxers.
Man I'm 20, I just need surgeries to skyrock and get what I want in life. Cannot cope with not being rich.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., ingram33 and InnerVoid
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and ingram33

This 46 yr old college profesor got from Subhuman to HTN atleast and I think he could make it to Chadlite with all the money he has (consider his age according to the rating).

View attachment 2853333

Just watch some of his videos, he focuses on "looking young" but I think he's really into the blackpill but doesn't mention it, look how his face changed to appear more masculine.
He is into slowing age. Truthfully he is so pale itโ€™s actually uncanny

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

View attachment 2853333

He lose weight