This month I became skinny fat and now it’s taking a toll on my brain

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
i have to go to college soon I can’t buy a multiple month long gym membership. Idc at this point I’ll buy a expensive single month to month membership. I can’t be fat and alive. Need my mogger 28” waist

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
idk , i mean cico , within a month you can back to skinny / low body fat. It's no biggie You don;t need even a gym mmembership just walk/move more and dont go abovee 1800 calories

Starve yourself

idk , i mean cico , within a month you can back to skinny / low body fat. It's no biggie You don;t need even a gym mmembership just walk/move more and dont go abovee 1800 calories
Once you start gymcelling, you need to keep doing it or else you'll lose your gains.
I'm 167cm tall 152.8 lbs. If I stopped going to the gym and ate at maintenance calories, I would get fatter despite not gaining any weight and become skinnyfat. Because my muscle would convert to fat. And if I ate at a calorie deficit, I would lose my muscle mass and become skinny

• So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Once you start gymcelling, you need to keep doing it or else you'll lose your gains.
I'm 167cm tall 152.8 lbs. If I stopped going to the gym and ate at maintenance calories, I would get fatter despite not gaining any weight and become skinnyfat. Because my muscle would convert to fat. And if I ate at a calorie deficit, I would lose my muscle mass and become skinny

If he is trying to get muscle ofc , but at a claoric deficit people will lose some muscle wither way , you can just minimize it bey incorporating more protein to your diet. Being lean is better than being fat. Granted there is this hypothesis that excess belly fat is due to stress like cortisol and other hormones . Or visceral fat involved but being with muscle with some fat > Being lean (even skinny) > being fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
You can’t lose muscle, it’ll just decrease in size cause it’s not inflamed from gymcelling
Muscle memory is a thing .

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
If he is trying to get muscle ofc , but at a claoric deficit people will lose some muscle wither way , you can just minimize it bey incorporating more protein to your diet. Being lean is better than being fat. Granted there is this hypothesis that excess belly fat is due to stress like cortisol and other hormones . Or visceral fat involved but being with muscle with some fat > Being lean (even skinny) > being fat.
i only have belly fat and its not visible before breakfast but i think its from my super sedenetary lifestyle, i don't even walk 50 steps a day.

My day is -> wake up at a weird part of the day -> write code all night -> Sleep at 8am till evening then restart

Same, only took two weeks of bad diet and no exercise after having surgery and I’m feeling disgusted at myself.

You can’t lose muscle, it’ll just decrease in size cause it’s not inflamed from gymcelling

I’m down 10% on all my lifts in 2 weeks after my surgery. You can definitely lose muscle if you have Indian tier generics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and bradpittshairline
This. Once muscle mass is built at the gym, you don't lose it. It stays with you for life.

(Or if you did only one steroid cycle and got tons of mass - it never goes away)

It can shrink, but due to muscle memory it will become as big as it was previously within weeks or two months of training.

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Same, only took two weeks of bad diet and no exercise after having surgery and I’m feeling disgusted at myself.

I’m down 10% on all my lifts in 2 weeks after my surgery. You can definitely lose muscle if you have Indian tier generics.
Took me 3 months of had diet + 50 steps max per day to gain 3kg prolly all in belly. I’m curry but I didn’t lose any muscle (I’m untrained but I still have muscle from my 5 week gym run in june)

This. Once muscle mass is built at the gym, you don't lose it. It stays with you for life.

(Or if you did only one steroid cycle and got tons of mass - it never goes away)

It can shrink, but due to muscle memory it will become as big as it was previously within weeks or two months of training.
Why do you think most people don't stay fit for the rest of their life like Chaundo Tan considering they worked out when they were young? Why do they stop and lose all their gains as they age when they can remain fit if they wanted too by working out?

My guess is because they started raising a family, and got too busy to maintain being healthy like Nick Bateman for example.

Also, can you respond to that moisturizer? I was confused on which one to buy as the ones on the website didn't contain cactus besides the Amazon one. Can I order their cleanser too? I really needed your help on that. There's honestly no way I think I would of found that level of top-tier brand without your help for Whamisa. Even if I go through many videos for moisturizers and cleansers to find the best. They'll just give me something like Cerave lol.

Its true that muscle memory allows you to get your gains back faster than winning them in the first place