This mornin Ive been forwarded this horrific incident where a dead-eyed, sandal flapping, snappable, curry, robbed a grandma from a temple in Wembley!

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

The irony that my girl always talks to me about how Indian culture is colourful, bright and fun and all this other stuff, while the Muslim culture is dull and doesn't allow you to do 'literally anything'. LMAO.

Twisted my arm in taking her to the temple with my cousins for Diwali last November. Telling me to not be ashamed of my culture and wants to wear a sari or punjabi dress when we go next year.

Well I can tell her something, there won't be a next year, unless I can be allowed to chuck tramps out there WILL NOT be a next year. Revolting. Utterly revolting. I would punch that mother fuckers' skinny neck with perfect technique & energy a billion times until it learns it's genetic pool was wrong to ever exist in the first place and does the best for him and civilisation through stop breathing.

He went and fed himself with poorly cooked samosas on the Wembley market right after. With dead-inside, lacking any spark, individuality or character personalities serving him. FUCK OFF.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, fukmylyf, bloomercel and 4 others
TOTAL CURRY DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and fuxkdakikez
Look at this puke @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @socialcel @ascension @Pakicel @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: ascension and socialcel
TOTAL CURRY DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all you could come up with to condemn that what would be an enjoyably punchable twig? You really are sub 90 IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, ascension, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
@infini @fukmylyf @Hardrada @Gigatyrone69 @skullcel @mirrormogger

This activates all my primal instincts. I am higher testosterone than I've ever been.

Let me at him!

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2816777

The irony that my girl always talks to me about how Indian culture is colourful, bright and fun and all this other stuff, while the Muslim culture is dull and doesn't allow you to do 'literally anything'. LMAO.

Twisted my arm in taking her to the temple with my cousins for Diwali last November. Telling me to not be ashamed of my culture and wants to wear a sari or punjabi dress when we go next year.

Well I can tell her something, there won't be a next year, unless I can be allowed to chuck tramps out there WILL NOT be a next year. Revolting. Utterly revolting. I would punch that mother fuckers' skinny neck with perfect technique & energy a billion times until it learns it's genetic pool was wrong to ever exist in the first place and does the best for him and civilisation through stop breathing.

He went and fed himself with poorly cooked samosas on the Wembley market right after. With dead-inside, lacking any spark, individuality or character personalities serving him. FUCK OFF.

View attachment 2816779

View attachment 2816780
dark triad activity

No signs of intelligence in that vid.

The curry theif didn't even try to think, oh there might be cctv here. While it was right above his head jfl.

And then the guy sitting next to him. Glued to his phone. No ciritcsl thinking.

Why would this young man even have a purse? This might be someone else's.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
u wouldn’thv said dat if there was a 6’4 chad instead, like barrett stole shit in his past too..
racism at its peak 🤢

The curry theif didn't even try to think, oh there might be cctv here. While it was right above his head jfl.

Lol, he was too oblivious. These fucking native curries are OBLIVIOUS to their surroundings. They are DEAD inside. Their inner world is dead and they are bored of their outter world.

you are indian too, stop friendly fire your own people.

The woman who put there purse was surely more stupid tho

u wouldn’thv said dat if there was a 6’4 chad instead, like barrett stole shit in his past too..
racism at its peak 🤢

Carpet bomb India!

Idk why but curries hate curries the most, just to prove dem more cool in front of foreigners.
you are indian too, stop friendly fire your own people.

The woman who put there purse was surely more stupid tho

No they always do that. They leave it under the chair and go off to prey by singing terrible shit with an insufferable pitch and tuning.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Idk why but curries hate curries the most, just to prove dem more cool in front of foreigners.

'Foreiners' ?

Fuck you wigga.

I am born and bred in the United Kingdom. London. North West ends. My genetics were honed and expressed with 1st world impact.

+ I have Paki in me with my fathers mother having Paki blood.

No they always do that. They leave it under the chair and go off to prey by singing terrible shit with an insufferable pitch and tuning.
Did u get hit on head by ur dads buckle??
Coz ur so dumb.
If someone does same stupid shit again n agin doesnt make it less stupid in future niggcuh.

'Foreiners' ?

Fuck you wigga.

I am born and bred in the United Kingdom. London. North West ends. My genetics were honed and expressed with 1st world impact.

+ I have Paki in me with my fathers mother having Paki blood.
You hate curries da most na?? Dats my entire point.
And even dis comment of urs is trying to prove ure cooler than othere curries just coz u were born broughttup n ahit there

Did u get hit on head by ur dads buckle??
Coz ur so dumb.
If someone does same stupid shit again n agin doesnt make it less stupid in future niggcuh.

Wow the creativity in your insults. You had to pluck a cliched diss everyone from primary school was using. How cute :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and starvecell
You hate curries da most na?? Dats my entire point.
And even dis comment of urs is trying to prove ure cooler than othere curries just coz u were born broughttup n ahit there

I can't take you seriously. Stop typing like you are a 15 year old girl in the comment section of a Justin Beiber YouTube video from 2016 LMAO. What are you? A belieber?

The fact you are talking about cool this and cool that, shows you believe bud buds to be a flaming mess and because you know I have Indian heritage in me, are subliminally deeming me to be 'less cool'. As gay as that sounds. It's real.

YOU are indeed the racist one, but like all closet racists that are lacking self-awareness and introspection, choose to project it by accusing others of being so.

Keep virtue signalling you silly fuck. No one's giving you brownie points for this, it's not a normie YouTube section or a flaming Reddit thread. You silly muppet.

I can't take you seriously. Stop typing like you are belieber 15 year old girl in the comment section of a Justin Beiber YouTube video from 2016 LMAO

The fact you are talking about cool this and cool that, shows you believe bud buds to be a flaming mess and because you know I have Indian heritage in me, are subliminally deeming me to be 'less cool'. As gay as that sounds. It's real.

YOU are indeed the racist one, but like all closet racists that are lacking self-awareness and introspection, choose to project it by accusing others of being so.

Keep virtue signalling you silly fuck. No one's giving you brownie points for this, it's not a normie YouTube section or a flaming Reddit thread. You silly muppet.
k

@the BULBUL @The Ascender @coispet

@the BULL

He looks like an empty husk, I wonder what, if anything, goes on in that mind. Could well be a druggie too.

• +1
No surprise. Wembley Central and Sudbury is a disgusting place. Smells like sweetcorn all the time.

• +1
No surprise. Wembley Central and Sudbury is a disgusting place. Smells like sweetcorn all the time.

They should pay higher taxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back