This nigga has a tested and verified IQ of 200 and is the smartest man in the world.

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
6.67 standard deviations above average. What are the chances of having an IQ of 200, you ask? 10^-11 which means 1 in 100 billion. I’m sure everyone has heard of him (Christopher Langan) by now I’m still MIND BLOWN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, poopoohead, 6PSLcel and 5 others
Too bad he wasted his life though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, The False Prophet, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Too bad he wasted his life though
Did he? He is still young and has plenty of time to leave an imprint on the world for the better.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Deleted member 33711 and ElTruecel
If there have only been 100 billion humans roughly since the dawn of time, then why are there so many 200+IQers, like Terence Tao too.

Also William James Sidis had one approximately of 250-300 so what would that make him? 1/ Quadrillions?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 51576 and ElTruecel
Did he? He is still young and has plenty of time to leave an imprint on the world for the better.
He’s in his 50s I believe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and greycel
Screenshot 2024 05 28 103758

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, poopoohead, Lookologist003 and 10 others
If there have only been 100 billion humans roughly since the dawn of time, then why are there so many 200+IQers, like Terence Tao too.

Also William James Sidis had one approximately of 250-300 so what would that make him? 1/ Quadrillions?

It’s called probability for a reason. It isn’t mandatory for there to be exactly 1 person with an IQ of 200 for every 100 billion people.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 33711
Jared Taylor is another high IQ alt-right member

>High IQ
>Anti-semitic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, Deleted member 71265, tombradylover and 2 others
It’s called probability for a reason. It isn’t mandatory for there to be exactly 1 person with an IQ of 200 for every 100 billion people.
But a 50iq jump is VERY significant
The numbers must be wrong
Maybe it’s 100 million

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 51576
Retard, you're talking about a renown alt-right supporter...
I didn’t know that when I was writing the thread LOL

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 33711
High IQ people are always far right wing and hate the juice.
They must know something the rest of us can't comprehend.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and 6PSLcel
6.67 standard deviations above average. What are the chances of having an IQ of 200, you ask? 10^-11 which means 1 in 100 billion. I’m sure everyone has heard of him (Christopher Langan) by now I’m still MIND BLOWN

View attachment 2949285
Still no bitches tho

View attachment 2949285
yeah this guy is cool, listened to a lot of his shit, the whole topic of IQ really intrigues me.

Complete charlatan, your sub 100 of you believe this

View attachment 2949285
IQ is Jewish science. Ok you can do complex equations in your head. Doesn’t really matter in real life. Doesn’t make you successful. Literally does fuck all. If anything those mfkers that get tested at a young age and put into Mensa or whatever Jewish cult they call it these days end up with no ambition.

Yes, scientific advancements need people with slightly higher than average IQ working together with large amounts of resources (money) to make the world we have today. But no single individual with a high IQ is gonna do anything remarkable without insane work ethic (which is entirely separate from IQ), proper training and the highest levels of education from wealthy parents (aka nurture).

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL