IQ is Incel cope

0S4MA

0S4MA

Merchant of Rep
Now obviously having low iq is not the goal but IQ within standard deviations or even higher is cope.

The odds that your 5 points above standard deviation IQ will achieve anything groundbreaking is infinitesimal and nobody gives a single shit. Even if your IQ is in the 140+ range unless that you have created a multi-billion dollar company or achieved anything insane for humanity it means nothing.

Those with the IQ necessary to go to Ivy Leagues arent special either. The average Harvard Grad has a reported IQ of 129, and their average salary mid-career is 160k pre-tax. This is obviously going to be in a big city so slash that damn near in half after tax and there you go, barely enough to live in luxury for this "high IQ"

tldr: anybody that isn't extremely rich or changed humanity for the better is coping with their "muh high IQ"

• +1
Reactions: greycel, vermillioncorefan and butterworld
IQ can be increased w coffee thiamine bromantane high CBD marijuana progesterone

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Now obviously having low iq is not the goal but IQ within standard deviations or even higher is cope.

The odds that your 5 points above standard deviation IQ will achieve anything groundbreaking is infinitesimal and nobody gives a single shit. Even if your IQ is in the 140+ range unless that you have created a multi-billion dollar company or achieved anything insane for humanity it means nothing.

Those with the IQ necessary to go to Ivy Leagues arent special either. The average Harvard Grad has a reported IQ of 129, and their average salary mid-career is 160k pre-tax. This is obviously going to be in a big city so slash that damn near in half after tax and there you go, barely enough to live in luxury for this "high IQ"

tldr: anybody that isn't extremely rich or changed humanity for the better is coping with their "muh high IQ"
IQ is cope, I’ve been saying this.

i don’t know

There are retard oldfags on this forum who thinks having a 85 iq is ideal. @New Poster is one of them.

• +1
There are retard oldfags on this forum who thinks having a 85 iq is ideal. @New Poster is one of them.
It’s less to do with how different IQ tiers react to their environments. It matters more about crossing the threshold and from then on, knowledge becomes much more valuable.

For most activities OP is saying, heck you could become a billionaire with an above average IQ and luck.

Also I agree OP, what’s the point in a high IQ if you couldn’t use it.
Incels be hyper-focused on statistical metrics, but even if they all had top tier IQ, hardly any would utilise it effectively because of lack of discipline.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It’s less to do with how different IQ tiers react to their environments. It matters more about crossing the threshold and from then on, knowledge becomes much more valuable.
Yes
For most activities OP is saying, heck you could become a billionaire with an above average IQ and luck.
No it’s pure nepotism + generational wealth nowadays. But billionaires on average have very high IQs
Also I agree OP, what’s the point in a high IQ if you couldn’t use it.
Incels be hyper-focused on statistical metrics, but even if they all had top tier IQ, hardly any would utilise it effectively because of lack of discipline.
Ok but there’s no benefit in being low iq and a high iq isn’t why someone would be “incel” unless it’s really really high. But let’s be honest nobody on this forum has a 1 in a thousand iq above like 140-145. As long as ur 100 - 130 iq range ur fine tbh maybe even 90-130

• +1
Yes

No it’s pure nepotism + generational wealth nowadays. But billionaires on average have very high IQs

Ok but there’s no benefit in being low iq and a high iq isn’t why someone would be “incel” unless it’s really really high. But let’s be honest nobody on this forum has a 1 in a thousand iq above like 140-145. As long as ur 100 - 130 iq range ur fine tbh maybe even 90-130
Yeah man, its “them”.

If I had to live in an existence where I knew I would be reminded of my lack of discipline in day to day life, due to also having a high iq; at that point I’d just wish to cope with a lower iq, and be blissfully unaware.
You’d feel trapped everyday. Those around you would also remind you that you’re especially a bigger loser than others too, whether directly or indirectly.

Also I think a lot of people here might be above 140. You also seem smart, wouldn’t be surprised if that included you.

• +1
Yeah man, its “them”.

If I had to live in an existence where I knew I would be reminded of my lack of discipline in day to day life, due to also having a high iq; at that point I’d just wish to cope with a lower iq, and be blissfully unaware.
If it’s not retarded level then I see no point tbh. Low iq doesn’t guarantee low inhib and I still wouldn’t want to be a dickhead low inhib low iq normies yk?
You’d feel trapped everyday. Those around you would also remind you that you’re especially a bigger loser than others too, whether directly or indirectly.
Well discipline is correlated to non NT. So yea if ur non NT and high iq it won’t work out well but if ur NT then I see no reason yk.
Also I think a lot of people here might be above 140. You also seem smart, wouldn’t be surprised if that included you.
Thanks. But 140 is pretty smart however if ur non NT I can kinda see u being 140 and being in these places yk.

• +1
If it’s not retarded level then I see no point tbh. Low iq doesn’t guarantee low inhib and I still wouldn’t want to be a dickhead low inhib low iq normies yk?
Yeah
Well discipline is correlated to non NT. So yea if ur non NT and high iq it won’t work out well but if ur NT then I see no reason yk.
😮 Is this actually true, I never knew this

Thanks. But 140 is pretty smart however if ur non NT I can kinda see u being 140 and being in these places yk.
Appreciate it lol, but even if I was or wasn’t I ain’t gonna let it define me
I just want to be smart enough to whatever range maximises my chances to get into Heaven. Imma post an interesting thought experiment

Last edited:
  • +1