THIS nigga not talked about enough

He is not white you SS officer.
If we went to people and showed photos of him and asked if he’s white. You don’t think people would agree!? Are you retarded?

Attachments

• F3824FD7-9FCB-451A-830B-7A0379483597.jpeg
    F3824FD7-9FCB-451A-830B-7A0379483597.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If we went to people and showed photos of him and asked if he’s white. You don’t think people would agree!? Are you retarded?
GO ER ON YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE AN SS OFFICER WHO THINKS HIGH PSL AND LIGHT SKIN = WHITE, BECAUSE TOU ADMITTED MUKASA KAKONGE IS BLACK AND NOT A WHITE MAN WEARING BLACKFACE.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You need to study human DNA..
he thinks a fucking turk or levantine arab is as non-white as a black or mongoloid person. autism makes you perceive things as black and white, thats why he thinks being half arab is comparable to being half black

• +1
he is mongoloid, he cannot have white features. another pointless, autistic, low iq question
I hope this SS officer goes ER on himself and all the other white supremacists like himself.

he thinks a fucking turk or levantine arab is as non-white as a black or mongoloid person. autism makes you perceive things as black and white, thats why he thinks being half arab is comparable to being half black
Arabs come in many different colours.

I hope this SS officer goes ER on himself and all the other white supremacists like himself.
im progressive, i consider even some north africans as white. you however are an exclusionary neo nazi who only considers a small group of people to be white.

• +1
Is an albino black man "white as fuck"?
in no way comparible to a north african you complete and utter single digit iq Autist.

• +1
im progressive, i consider even some north africans as white. you however are an exclusionary neo nazi who only considers a small group of people to be white.
I hate white people.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and vaseqmoherad
But I love my white mother.

I'm not. I hate white people and their air of superiority. They think they're the best.
youre white, nothing will ever change it. no amount of autism fueled obsession with excluding non europeans from being white.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, User49 and vaseqmoherad
youre white, nothing will ever change it. no amount of autism fueled obsession with excluding non europeans from being white.
I hate white people except my mother, and all non Europeans and mixed people should all unite in solidarity against white supremacy.

Is an albino black man "white as fuck"?
No, because the bone structure and skull shape is white.
This man have a white mans skull, bone structure and SKIN colour.

I hate white people except my mother, and all non Europeans and mixed people should all unite in solidarity against white supremacy.
you hate yourself and you want non whites to unite against you and your people? thats fucked up dude

• +1
similar DNA as well

• +1
If he were subhuman you'd call him non white.

you hate yourself and you want non whites to unite against you and your people? thats fucked up dude
I'm half Arab half white with some Sub Saharan African DNA.

If someone looks white he/she is white period, doesn't matter if he's from nuristan or reykjavik.

615711.jpg
1662022660424-png.1847768

• +1
If someone looks white he/she is white period, doesn't matter if he's from nuristan or reykjavik.

615711.jpg
1662022660424-png.1847768
obviously. menas and euros share natufian dna. euros and central, south asians share steppe dna. if people from those regions are white looking, its because they literally have the same dna as white people

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and vaseqmoherad
hes white passing but he is obviuosly an algerian arab-berber , they look white due to convergent evolution

• Hmm...
My mother had a black female ancestor and my father's family had Arab slave trade DNA from East Africa.
Haha lol! Many people have a small % African DNA.. that’s not something who makes them black.
Do you know how to google? You can read about yourself. In this example Algeria, its primary Berber which are in various degrees mixed with Arabs and Africans. Some Algerians look mixed (more levantine/black) than white, and some of them look full or almost white. This man is clearly white.
In fact, Algeria don’t have that much arab DNA. Most are Berber mixed with some African which makes them similar to Arabs.

fucking idiot faggot look at a haplogrpup map to see theyre closer to blacks than whites jfl
really stupid comment. the clade in north africa separated tens of thousands of years ago. and ydna only accounts for 2% of total dna

• +1
Haha lol! Many people have a small % African DNA.. that’s not something who makes them black.
Do you know how to google? You can read about yourself. In this example Algeria, its primary Berber which are in various degrees mixed with Arabs and Africans. Some Algerians look mixed (more levantine/black) than white, and some of them look full or almost white. This man is clearly white.
In fact, Algeria don’t have that much arab DNA. Most are Berber mixed with some African which makes them similar to Arabs.
algerians are arab-berber

really stupid comment. the clade in north africa separated tens of thousands of years ago. and ydna only accounts for 2% of total dna
dc

Of course that's not black. You need to be over 45% black to call yourself that.

But no this guy isn't white you clown.