This nigga @rabidrosaries gave me an epiphany about my ostensibly juxtaposted ogrecel being

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I have been posting lots about how confused I am abt how I seem high T in some ways and low T in others, and now I finally understand everything: i grew up with very low T and high E, but also high growth hormone.

Issue 1: Huge bones/proportions for my mediocre height.

Solution: I had lots of growth hormone in my system so my hands and feet etc got really big, and as a kid i was very tall relative to my peers (ppl guessed id be abt 6'4+, i was 6' already in middle school but then never grew after mid puberty) but the estrogen closed my plates early and therefore my growth stunted, but it kept expanding my bones so i have clavicles, hands and feet of someone much taller

Issue 2: small penis/high voice despite menacing looks.

Solution: Growth hormone is much more effective for bone growth rather than certain muscle growth, the muscle growth in the penis and vocal chords is actually much more governed by androgen activation through TESTOSTERONE and not raw hgh therefore my penis and vocal chords ended up being extremely estrogenic. this is further supported by the fact that despite having wide set clavicles of a tall person, my actual deltoid development is very poor, again, due to the lack of test + androgen interaction

Issue 3: high sex drive, perma jerking off, sounds high T, right?

Solution: no, what @RabidRosaries said makes perfect sense: if a man is high T he must be able to maintain focus and derermination in his tasks and have very high motivation, aka "samuraimaxxed", it makes no sense to be horny all day like a woman. chad just gives stacy his seed then must be able to focus on important tasks, while stacy is perma horny, this is also why women are gay much more often cuz they have way higher sex drives. also like he said its a result of ur brain knowing u wont get laid now u reached involution. therefore, my perma hardness and tiktok girl obsession is actually another confirmation to my high E and NOT a high T juxtaposition to my other high E traits.

all this started making sense after this last point about sex drive and I realized how many things in me actually dont show high T at all and are just uneducated misconceptions like muh cumming lots = high T, i just have the ogre looks in my face from the growth hormone which LOOKS high T only because people associate it with strength and general dimorphism, but in reality im not actually very strong either; my muscular development is very mediocre and doesnt correlate at all with the size of my bones.

i also grew up fat which makes even more sense as to why im so high E.

thanks @RabidRosaries and also @6'1cel for mentioning the importance of androgen + test interaction in the vocal chords

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Schizoidcel, Thinking_Machine and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
If cooming lots and feeling the need to fap every 6 hours was high T this would be the alpha male of the tribe:
3000006 E15EC11B 65E4 4A85 B331 81480B0ADD9C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
If cooming lots and feeling the need to fap every 6 hours was high T this would be the alpha male of the tribe:
View attachment 1798736
like i said now it makes sense why nerd fags are always so hypersexual and horny, i always knew something was off cause obv they arent high T but sex drive seemed to be high T to me

i will become a samurai now; my eternal gratitude, sensei

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
like i said now it makes sense why nerd fags are always so hypersexual and horny, i always knew something was off cause obv they arent high T but sex drive seemed to be high T to me

i will become a samurai now; my eternal gratitude, sensei

Samurai maxxed or harakiri tbh

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
View attachment 1798738

Samurai maxxed or harakiri tbh
do u think my other points are also legit abt outlining the difference between hgh + estrogen in bone growth vs test + androgen interaction for muscular development? i was quite proud of this discovery, i think its valuable for many ogrecels suffering with my same problem.

do u think my other points are also legit abt outlining the difference between hgh + estrogen in bone growth vs test + androgen interaction for muscular development? i was quite proud of this discovery, i think its valuable for many ogrecels suffering with my same problem.
Yea great kalhi for eg has high HGH but also gyno from estrogenic diet probably. And I doubt height is determined by estrogen levels to a huge extent but it does close the plates earlier so yeah. Voice also depends on test yes. I think estrogen alters frame tho my waist to hip ratio is not good even though I'm 6'3. You have wide clavicles good - how is your waist to hip tho?

Yea great kalhi for eg has high HGH but also gyno from estrogenic diet probably. And I doubt height is determined by estrogen levels to a huge extent but it does close the plates earlier so yeah. Voice also depends on test yes. I think estrogen alters frame tho my waist to hip ratio is not good even though I'm 6'3. You have wide clavicles good - how is your waist to hip tho?
i think the E affected my height a lot personally cause my height stopped all the way back in middle school which is very extreme, i actually dont have much gyno, but i do have massive hips and waist indeed, ofc a sign of high E, my shoulder:waist ratio is quite horrible (not sure the exact number as of rn but its bad) given my aforementioned shit deltoid development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i think the E affected my height a lot personally cause my height stopped all the way back in middle school which is very extreme, i actually dont have much gyno, but i do have massive hips and waist indeed, ofc a sign of high E, my shoulder:waist ratio is quite horrible (not sure the exact number as of rn but its bad) given my aforementioned shit deltoid development
Eostregen has been linked to premature puberty

• +1
Issue 2: small penis/high voice despite menacing looks.

Solution: Growth hormone is much more effective for bone growth rather than certain muscle growth, the muscle growth in the penis and vocal chords is actually much more governed by androgen activation through TESTOSTERONE and not raw hgh therefore my penis and vocal chords ended up being extremely estrogenic. this is further supported by the fact that despite having wide set clavicles of a tall person, my actual deltoid development is very poor, again, due to the lack of test + androgen interaction
mportance of androgen + test interaction in the vocal chords
Dick size and voice pitch are more affected by dihydrotestosterone than by testosterone itself.

• Love it
Dick size and voice pitch are more affected by dihydrotestosterone than by testosterone itself.
If you under 21 and want to avoid permainceldom get DHT gel and rub it on your dick and throat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Salieri
If you under 21 and want to avoid permainceldom get DHT gel and rub it on your dick and throat
Also if you can't get roids (or don't want to rub black market chemicals on your penis) you can do natural dht maxxing but it will be less effective and will take more time while producing worse results. The older you are the less it will change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Salieri