This nigga @sanctioned is one interesting greycel

Its probably a weird case of him having multiple alts

Could be the alt of @AspiringChanglite too

Hes like the Asian clouder, multiple alts, all spewing the weird same rhetoric, all claiming to be ”6’2 Han Chinese Slayers”

Why is mental illness so rampant on this forum?
@Jonnyboi too. I honestly feel bad for people like that. Literally all their posts repeating the same stuff again. You would have seen my posts bullying and making foul comments directed at other people but I never did that with Jonny even tho he called me slurs because I genuinely felt bad for the situation he was in. He got bullied in high school. Got abused as and exploited as a child @moredatesmorerapes @NZb6Air @ChadL1te

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Bars, ChadL1te and 3 others
@Jonnyboi too. I honestly feel bad for people like that. Literally all their posts repeating the same stuff again. You would have seen my posts bullying and making foul comments directed at other people but I never did that with Jonny even tho he called me slurs because I genuinely felt bad for the situation he was in. He got bullied in high school. Got abused as and exploited as a child @moredatesmorerapes @NZb6Air @ChadL1te
let's goo he got banned

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
@Jonnyboi too. I honestly feel bad for people like that. Literally all their posts repeating the same stuff again. You would have seen my posts bullying and making foul comments directed at other people but I never did that with Jonny because I genuinely felt bad for the situation he was in. He got bullied in high school. Got abused as and exploited as a child @moredatesmorerapes @NZb6Air @ChadL1te
@Jonnyboi is Ai Impact iirc

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I like racetrolling but I seriously don't get how niggas spam about race all day. One thing to shitpost and troll another to obsess over autistic race issues all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, psychomandible, greywind and 3 others
@Jonnyboi is Ai Impact iirc
let's goo he got banned

Yes he is. I am aware of it i was the first to call him out about bring an alt. He was threatening to dox me by sending the companies that I have bagged an internship in posts from here. All that over a small argument when I made a post in retaliation to his racist threads about anglos but I doxxed myself and challenged him to send my HR the email before the thread got deleted and he got banned. He is clearly unhinged. Sad sad cunt tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NZb6Air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, psychomandible, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Yes he is. I am aware of it i was the first to call him out about bring an alt. He was threatening to dox me by sending the companies that I have bagged an internship in posts from here. All that over a small argument when I made a post in retaliation to his racist threads about anglos but I doxxed myself and challenged him to send my HR the email before the thread got deleted and he got banned. He is clearly unhinged. Sad sad cunt tbh.
wtf I didnt see any of this cause I had him on ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MA_ascender
wtf I didnt see any of this cause I had him on ignore
@WeiWei @psychomandible @MaghrebGator witnessed it. I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear. I am exactly thr same person that I am irl as I am here. Everyone already knows what my stance is on various issues and how I think about them. I am an open book and I stand by everything I say.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, psychomandible, WeiWei and 2 others
Not the kind of actually smart greycel alts.

Believe me there is always a smarter and more knowledgeable greycel alt than you are.
I've browsed all looksmaxing section (all 2900+ pages every thread) and there are guys from 2018 who almost dont post or for example 2023 guys with 0 post 0 rep who put their likes on very valuable threads from like 2019 that were overspammed

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Jason Voorhees
What do you think about posts like these tbh? Does it fill you with you Nationalism for fatherland?
if it didn't have large text i wouldn't have felt anything but it just kinda reminds me of those early 2000s balding asian manlets that slayed through out europe and had legitmate proof and didn't even betabux for it and would make sites about it :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@aspiringchadlite

These china faggots need to get humbled

@ElySioNs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
He is talking out his ass
Some iranids can be fucking giga hunk moggers with a 22 inch bidelt that can destroy subhuman insects like him

IMG 2888

Nha these are from the banished old ricecel subreddits like
>r/JustBeAsian
>r/MongoloidCJ
>r/EasternSunRising
>r/GoldenTruth
>r/TurboChangs
THe goldentruth niggas are gang stalking me:lul::lul::lul::lul:

But all of these subreddits were made by a same nigga

And one of the 2 main niggas stalking me is Incel Tv the retard who made 738282682 AMWF videos on yt a day

I HATE YOU ALL MANILA MENTAL ASYLUM ESCAPEES

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
asians are the weakest link of the human race. is this kid retarded?

• Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel
THe goldentruth niggas are gang stalking me:lul::lul::lul::lul:

But all of these subreddits were made by a same nigga

And one of the 2 main niggas stalking me is Incel Tv the retard who made 738282682 AMWF videos on yt a day

I HATE YOU ALL MANILA MENTAL ASYLUM ESCAPEES
I know who you're talking about

That fucker made multiple channels and his videos got like 50 views most each
It's like he's hoping for some Redditor or TikTokcel to make him famous and notice Asian men with white women :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I know who you're talking about

That fucker made multiple channels and his videos got like 50 views most each
It's like he's hoping for some Redditor or TikTokcel to make him famous and notice Asian men with white women :feelskek:
JFL YEAH THAT COMPLETE AUTIST:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum